CHAPTER 6: KNOWING YOU MORE

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Hyun Joong drives the car, the kids are being happy at the back with So Min entertain them. Hyun Joong will take a glance at the back mirror and he can see how happy his nephew and niece. It’s been a while they both laugh and happy like that.

“Unnie. Min Min..” Ji Hoo points to his sister, Ji Eun and then So Min. he will laugh after he does that.

“Waeyo, baby?”

So Min asked as she tickling him at his side. Ji Hoo will laughing and Ji Eun will join So Min too.

“She is So Min Unnie. Not Min Min.”

“So Min?”

“Yeah, Soooo Minnnnn.”

Ji Eun corrects her baby brother and So Min pinch their cheeks.

“Aigoo. How can you guys be this cute?”

She kiss them and they continue play after that. So Min seems notice that someone is watching them for a while. She looks ahead and caught Hyun Joong’s eyes at the back mirror.

Both of them didn’t look away for awhile until Ji Hoo blocking So Min’s view. Hyun Joong clears his throat and look in front with a smile on his face. So Min can’t hide her smiles too.

“Unnie. What are you smiling at?”

Ji Eun asked so suddenly when she notices her smiling to herself.

“Nothing.”  So Min looks briefly at Hyun Joong but he just makes a cold face that time.

After a while, they arrived at the school. Hyun Joong takes Ji Hoo with him but the baby keeps on struggling to get down from him.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

Hyun Joong asked as they walk to the entrance. So Min follows from behind with Ji Eun with her. When she adjusting Ji Eun’s hair, she almost bumped into Hyun Joong as he stops in front of her.

“Wae?”

She’s blinking her eyes and looks at him. Hyun Joong eyeing to baby Ji Hoo in his arms and the baby is reaching his arms to her.

“Omo.”

She quickly holds the baby as Hyun Joong hands him to her.

“Take them inside. I’ll be waiting...”

“Me? Alone?”

“Yeah. Since Ji Hoo loves you a lot.”

He suppress the word a lot as he looks at his nephew. The baby is happily in her arms and never ignores him anymore.

“But... How..”

“What?”

“How am I suppose to handle them? With Ji Hoo..”

“Fine. Ji Eun, come here. Where should we go first?”

“De?”

“Where should we go first? Is Ji Eun or Ji Hoo’s class?

“Me!”

Ji Eun raise her hand when Hyun Joong ask the question to So Min. The little girl drgas Hyun Joong to her class and So Min follows them from behind.

When they arrive at Ji Eun’s class, she runs to her friends as she saw them.

“Annyeong!”

She greets them excitedly as they too.

“Ji Eun-ah, is that your Daddy and Mummy?”

One girl poited to Hyun Joong and So Min at the door. She looks at them and shakes her head.

“No, that’s my Uncle and that’s my Nanny, So Min Unnie.”

“Is that Ji Hoo, your brother?”

“De.”

“Then, where is your Daddy and Mummy?”

Ji Eun shut and looks sad at the floor. Hyun Joong and So Min notice her sadness as they heard the kids questioning her about her parents. Then, Hyun Joong step into the class and greets the kids.

“Annyeong, kids. Good morning.”

“Annyeong, Ahjussi.”

He bends down to their eyes level and holds Ji Eun close to him.

“I’m Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Ji Eun’s uncle. That’s Jung So Min, the Nanny.”

The kids bow to him and So Min as So Min stand beside Hyun Joong, while Ji Hoo plays with toys.

“So you’re not Ji Eun’s Daddy and Mommy?”

Hyun Joong smiles and shakes his head. He looks at So Min as the girl too smiles lightly to them.

“No. Their parents are far away now. They can’t be with them, so, me and So Min will look after them. Okay?”

As he said that, So Min can sense sadness in his voice. She knows a little about Ji Eun and Ji Hoo’s parents, so she too feels the same. Hyun Joong kiss Ji Eun’s cheek before he standing properly again.

“So, you will be her temporary Daddy, and So Min will be temporary Mommy for Ji Eun. Is that right?”

Hyun Joong and So Min looks shocked as they look at each other.

“How on earth kid age like them can think like that?” So Min whisper to him. Hyun Joong just shrugs his shoulders and face the kids back.

“Hmmm.. something like that.”

“Is that so? Okay then. Ji Eun, let’s play. I’ve bought some new toy.”

“Sure. Bye Uncle. Bye Unnie.”

Ji Eun wave to them and follows her friends. So Min walks out first, and walk ahead to Ji Hoo class, while Hyun Joong just follow her from behind with his phone on his hand.

So Min greets the teacher and was about to pass baby Ji Hoo to the teacher when Ji Hoo shouts to Hyun Joong.

“Dada!”

His voice makes Hyun Joong went to him and when he is near enough, baby Ji Hoo just hugs his neck and that’s makes Hyun Joong have to moves close to So Min. His body almost collide to her and that’s startled So Min too.

“Okay. Say goodbye to your parents.”

The teacher said as she holds Ji Hoo on his arms.

“Again...”

So Min murmurs under her breathe but still can be heard by Hyun Joong.

“What?” Hyun Joong asked.

“De? Noo... Nothing.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

“Is there anything, Madam?”

The teacher actually didn’t know the real parent to Ji Eun and Ji Hoo yet. Only the headmaster knows. That’s why she address them the parents to Ji Hoo.

“Nothing. Well, we’re get going first. Bye, baby. Be good okay.”

So Min kiss Ji Hoo’s cheeks and quickly leaves the place. Hyun Joong is left dumbfounded and he smiles lightly at the teacher.

“She looks so young to have a baby like Ji Hoo. I bet you guys married at the very young age right.”

“De?” Hyun Joong flustered to hear that until he can’t think of anything.

“Don’t be shy, Mister. You’re so lucky to be married at this age. The mother looks nice and beautiful too. You guys so well match.”

Hyun Joong coughing and clearing his throat as a signal for the teacher to stop her nagging. She notice that Hyun Joong become uncomfortable, so she shut and apologise.

“Sorry. I think I’ve cross the line.”

“No, it’s fine. Okay then, goodbye Ji Hoo.”

He ruffles Ji Hoo’s hairs and leaves the place. So Min is at the car waiting for him. He is forming a smile when he remembered what the teacher said.

As he unlock the door, Mrs Kim call right on time. He answer the call and signal for So Min to be inside.

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Oh, Hyun Joong. Are the kids arrive at their school?”

“They had. We’re going home now.”

“Wait!”

“Wait? Why?”

“So Min is with you right?”

“Yes, and again why?”

“Just bring her to this place. I’ll text you the address.”

“But..”

“No more but and no more questions now.”

As she said that, she hang up the phone and So Min still shut waiting for Hyun Joong to speak. He looks at her from head to toe and sigh after that. Then, his phone rings as the new message come in.

“What?”

He looks from his phone to So Min and leaves the girl with full of questions. He starts his car and leaves the kindergarten.

“What does Mrs Kim want? And where are we heading?”

She looks around and found it unfamiliar road to the mansion. Hyun Joong just sigh as he pass his phone to So Min. She looks at the screen and shocked to see that.

“What?”

Hyun Joong asked her back when she looks at him.

“Don’t blame me. I’ve got nothing to do with this. Now, we’re heading to the shopping mall before to the next destination.”

“Shopping mall? But, why?”

Hyun Joong sighs as he turns his car to the shopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter