CHAPTER 19: I HATE HIM!

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 So Min tends to call her Omma but she seems reluctant to do so. She keeps looking on her phone when Ha Eun enters her room.

“So Min-ah? Gwenchana?”

Ha Eun sits at the edge of her bed but she still didn’t notice Ha Eun present. Until Ha Eun shakes her foot to make So Min’s aware of her.

“Yah, So Min-ah! Did you hear me? Are you still sick?”

“De? Unnie? When did you come? Sorry I didn’t notice.”

“Your’e fine? I can get the medicine for you. Oh, I bought your dinner.”

“Komawo, Unnie. I can get that myself. Sorry to trouble you.”

So Min sighs as she looks at the food. Ha Eun looks down to her face.

“You look trouble. Care to share?”

“Nothing, Unnie. I just tired, with all my assignments and upcoming event too. I feels kind of stress now.”

“Really? You should take it easy, okay. You still not better. Your skin colour looks not good. I can ask Nanny Song to make you the ginseng...”

“Ginseng?! NO! Andwae! I...”

“Wae?”

“I.. kind of.. dislike the taste.”

So Min makes a puke face and Ha Eun laugh at her.

“Arasso. Just rest for tonight. Before that, eat your dinner.”

“Arasso. Komawo again, Unnie.”

“De. I’m going. Goodnight.”

“Godnight, Unnie.”

Ha Eun left the room and bump with Hyun Joong on her way back to the kitchen.

“Ha Eun?”

“De, Sir?”

“Is So Min fine?”

“So Min? Wae?”

“You’re back from her room, right? So, how is she?”

“Oh.. de. I’m from her room. She’s fine althought she looks not fine to me.”

“What do you mean?”

Hyun Joong frowns when he heard the answer from Ha Eun. The maid smiles before she explains further to her employer.

“She may look fine from the outside but I’m sure she’s not yet well from her sick. Her skin colour looks bad. I bet she’s lack of sleeping too.”

“Really?”

“De. And she also mentioned she’s a bit stressed about her assignments and upcoming event.”

“Oh that reminds me. She’s mentioned that too. Thanks Ha Eun.”

Hyun Joong tends to leave to his reading room when Ha Eun stops him.

“But, Sir?”

“De? Is there anything else?”

“Are worried much about her?”

“De? Oh.. actually...”

“Why don’t you see her? When I come to see her, she looks lost as she keeps looking on her phone and she often sighing this lately.”

“...”

“Well, I better get going, Sir. You can call me or Nanny Song if you need anything.”

Ha Eun bows to Hyun Joong and left him dumbfounded there. He looks briefly at her room before proceed to his reading room.

He sits at his desk to finish some work but it seems his mind occupied with So Min only.

“Aigoo. It’s so bothersome.”

He walks to get his phone and calls So Min.

“Hello?”

“So Min, it’s me.”

“De? Oh. Yes, sir. Why are you calling me?”

“What are you doing now?”

“Now? I just finished my dinner and I’m going to go through my event’s report.”

“Really? Are you really fine to do all that?”

“De? I’m fine enough to do that. But, why are you asking, Sir?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. Ha Eun told me you look sick. Perhaps...”

“I’m fine.”

Hyun Joong can hear So Min’s sighs after she answers him. Both of them silent for a moment.

“Okay. If you say so. I’m hanging up...”

“Sir?”

“De?”

“Can I borrow some of your books?”

“De?”

“You’re in your reading room right? Can I finish my report there? I think I need some books for my reference.”

“Yes...”

“Yes? Great! I’ll be coming later. Thanks, Sir.”

So Min hanging up before Hyun Joong can talk more. He chuckles as he looks at his phone. He sits back at his desk and waits for her.

“Why do I feel nervous now?”

He murmurs to himself as he adjusts his seat and his spectacles. Later on, he heard a soft knock and So Min popped her head at the door.

“Execuse me?”

“Come in, So Min. make yourself comfortable. I too got some work to finish.”

Hyun Joong said without looking at her. He admits that he still awkward and nervous after So Min outburst about her ex earlier.

So Min looks at him and she smiles weakly as she loves to see him in his spectacles. She takes a sit at the table near the shelves.

It kind of her favourite sit since she get to used the books there. From her seat, she can see Hyun Joong well and will take a glance at him as he didn’t notice.

“Wae?”

So Min startled when she heard Hyun Joong’ s voice. He didn’t look at her when he asks her. So Min quickly cast her head down and pretends to do her work. Hyun Joong chuckles before looks briefly at her.

“Waeyo, So Min-shii? Is there anything on my face?”

“De? No... Oh, I’m going to make some hot chocolate. Will you like anything?”

“Coffee, please.”

“De.”

So Min quickly left the room and head to the kitchen to prepare the drink. As she finish, she walks slowly to the room with her pounding heart. She heaves a sigh before enter the room back.

Hyun Joong still at his desk, as he typing on his laptop. So Min carefully place his coffee beside him.

“Your coffee, Sir.”

“De, komawo.”

Hyun Joong thanks her and immediately sips the drink. Then he looks at her as she still stands there.

“Wae?”

“Nothing.”

She startles when Hyun Joong looks at her. As she tends to walks from there, Hyun Joong stops her.

“Wait!”

He manages to hold her wrist and carefully not to spill her hot chocolate. He raise from his seat and stand closely to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter