CHAPTER 12: AM I CONSOLING HER?

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong proceed to So Min’s room and never bother as Ha Eun said she’s not going to meet him. He knocks on her door but she remains silent. He’s got no choice as he enters the room. He heard her voice and she’s at her bed.

“Who is it?”

“It’s.. me..”

“Who... what do you want, Sir?”

She avoids looking at him and turns at the other side. Hyun Joong walks slowly to her bed and sigh before open his mouth.

“I’m.. sorry.. for what Hye Kyung said and done. I never expected that she’s behaving like that.”

“...”

So Min remains silent and she never bothers to look or answer or talk to him.

“Please, So Min. It’s not my fault...”

“It’s not your fault? Then.. It’s mine then?”

She turns to him and he can see anger and hatred in her eyes.

“I didn’t say that it’s your fault...”

Hyun Joong rubs his temple as he lost his words. This time Hye Kyung really cross the line. He just can’t tolerance with her anymore.

“Please.. leave me alone. Her words really insult me. I just can’t forget that.”

“I know...”

“No! You don’t know. It’s not you faced all this.”

“Yah! Why are you making this complicated? I can talk to her if you want..”

“There’s no need for you to do that, Sir. Like I said, leave me alone.”

“I can’t!”

“Why?!”

Both of them glare at each other and their eyes shows annoyance towards each other. Mrs Kim comes with Ha Eun and drags Hyun Joong out from So Min’s room. Ha Eun holds her hand to calm her.

“Yah, So Min-ah. Why did you talk to Sir Hyun Joong like that? It’s not his fault after all.”

“Leave it be. Unnie, I want to be alone.”

“But...”

“Please.”

She lies back on her pillow and shut her eyes. Ha Eun sigh as she left the room. Meanwhile, Mrs Kim had dragging Hyun Joong to his reading room.

KIM HYUN JONG

“What’s wrong with you? After all, what’s wrong with you guys?”

“What? She just put the blame in me. It’s not my fault after all.”

Hyun Joong slump himself at the couch and close his eyes. Mrs Kim sit in front of him.

“I know that it’s not your fault. But, you must understand her feelings too. she’s way too hurt when Hye Kyung said all that to her. Although Hye Kyung is my niece, I just can’t accept what she said to So Min earlier.”

“See.. Same goes to me, Mummy. I must see Hye Kyung, or else who know what will she’s done next.”

“There’s no need to do that. I’m warning her before send her back. I’m totally disappointed in her behaviour.”

“I guess you didn’t talk to her yet, right?”

“What?”

“It’s regarding a favour I asked you, Mummy.”

“Oh.. that..”

“That’s why she’s behaving like that. And I heard that she will continue her studies here.”

“Here? Where? Who told you that?”

“Her father called me yesterday and I don’t get a point why he’s telling me that.”

“Did your Uncle don’t mention her study place?”

“No. I just hope she’s not attending the same school as So Min.”

JUNG SO MIN

“And the best part is she’s attending the same school as me.”

So Min murmurs to herself as she’s can’t imagine her life when Hye Kyung knows they’re attending the same school.

“Omma... I miss you..”

She shed her tears and tries to a nap but her lips are hurt. So damn hurt.

“What have I done in the past to face all this? Should I return to my hometown? But, I come here to forget about him... Ottoke?”

She rolls and rolls and rolls on her bed but she can’t close her eyes. Her lips still hurt and she decide to put on an ice.

It still got tome before the maid cook for dinner and the mansion is quiet as the kids still asleep. So Min walks to the kitchen and never notice that Hyun Joong there too.

“Oh..”

Hyun Joong just finished his drink and on his way to the sink when he notice her. He proceeds to wash the mug and tend to leave when she’s looking at something.”

“What are you looking for?”

“Err..”

So Min hesitant to answer him as he already in front of her. She sighs as she knows that he will not leave her alone until she answers him.

“I need something to reduce the pain at my lips. I’m looking for the ice but...”

“It’s not there?”

Hyun Joong pointed at the frozen fridge and she’s shaking her head to him.

“Maybe Ha Eun forget to fills that. Wait here. I’ll go buy some.”

“No! You don’t have to trouble yourself..”

“I insist this time, So Min. Wait for me here, arasso.”

Hyun Joong takes his car’s key and left the mansion in no time. Mrs Kim heard his car leaving the mansion and looks for So Min.

“Where is Hyun Joong going, So Min-ah?”

“Oh, Maam... actually he’s buying some ice for me.”

“Ice? Does we don’t have some?”

“We’re forget to fills this after the lunch, Maam. Sorry.”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter