CHAPTER 23: SORTING OUR FEELINGS

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min starts her morning at the mansion by cleaning the kitchen and do some chores before proceed to helps Nanny Song prepares breakfast.

She only had few more classes before her semester break. Today she feels something that makes her happy and smiles all the way.

Nanny Song and Ha Eun notice her mood and didn’t ask her more as they know the reason behind it. They happily do the cooking while chatting and it time to call Mrs Kim and her family.

Ha Eun is calling them while Nanny Song and So Min prepare the table. Mrs Kim come down first with her grandchildren and Hyun Joong later after them.

Usually, the maid will join for breakfast, lunch, and also dinner together with the Kims’. So Min as usual will helps Baby Ji Hoo and Ha Eun is with Ji Eun.

“Good morning, everyone.”

Hyun Joong come to the table and kiss Mrs Kim’s cheek, Ji Eun and lastly Baby Ji Hoo. His action when he’s kissing Baby Ji Hoo is dangerously near to So Min as she sat Baby Ji Hoo on her laps.

Hyun Joong notice her shocking face and smirk before take a seat beside her.

“You’re going to office today?”

“Yeah, I’ll drop by for a moment before proceed to one site. I need to check on the progress.”

“The site? Where?”

“I’m probably will visit site at Jeonju. If not, I just visit the site near Gangnam.”

“Jeonju? It quite far. You’re driving there? You can ask Mr Park send you there.”

“It’s fine. I can drive there. I used to.”

The mother and son discuss about work as Mrs Kim didn’t go to office now. She stays at home and manage her grandchildren since Hyun Joong took over his late father’s place.

So Min hears everything about his job for today and it seems he’s going to be busy. She left the table when Baby Ji Hoo finish eating and packs some lunch box.

Nanny Song though she’s going to brings that to her college but she pass it to Nanny Song instead.

“Nanny, can you pass this to Hyun Joong?”

Luckily, that time Ha Eun still at the front and she hurriedly gave the lunch box to Nanny Song.

“Why you didn’t give it to him yourself?”

“Errr.. please Nanny? I’m asking for a favour.”

Nanny Song smiles before takes the lunch box with her. She walks to the front and found Hyun Joong is walks to the door.

“Hyun Joong-ah.”

“Oh, Nanny. What is it?”

He looks at his watch and looks back at Nanny Song. That woman pass him the lunch box and whisper something to him. She’s afraid Mrs Kim will hear them as she’s near Hyun Joong too.

“So Min packs this for you since you’re getting busy later. Make sure to eat it okay. I’m afraid that girl will be bad mood like yesterday.”

“She did? Wow. I’m so lucky today. Keke. By the way, thanks Nanny. But, why she’s not pass it to me by herself?”

“I think she’s shy of you.”

“What? That’s silly.”

“What silly?”

Suddenly, Mrs Kim interrupt them and looks at the lunch box.

“Oh, you’re pack him a lunch box, Song?”

Mrs Kim looks through the lunch box before handed it back to Hyun Joong. Nanny Song smiles a bit before answering Mrs Kim.

“It’s been awhile since I pack him a lunch box. Since he’s busy and need to be at the site, I pack him some meals.”

“De., Mummy. It looks like I’m returning back to my high school.”

They three laugh when Hyun Joong sometime refuse to brings the lunch box when he’s in his high school days. Nanny Song loved to packed it for him before.

“Alright, kids. Let’s get going. Song, I get going now. I’ll be drop at the mall after sending them.”

“Very well, Maam. Have a safe trip. You too, Hyun Joong.”

Mrs Kim get Ji Eun and Baby Ji Hoo into the car and Mr Park drive away. Hyun Joong wink to Nanny Song as a sign she’s covering about the lunch box from his Mummy.

So Min walks out with her bag and books for her class. Nanny Song stops her.

“Sweetie, where you’re going?”

“I’m going to the college. Before that, I need to drop at one store.”

“Did you need to buy something?”

“Yeah, it’s for my next project before we take a semester break.”

“Really? Why did you not telling Mr Park then? He can drop you when they’re out.”

“It’s fine. As if I didn’t used to take the bus.”

“I know that. But it will not harm to go with them and I kind of worried whenever you walks alone to the bas stop.”

“Don’t worry, Nanny. It’s not dangerous for me to walks during day like this.”

So Min wears her sandals and waves Nanny Song.

“I’m going now, Nanny. Bye.”

“De. Be careful, dear. What time will you be back?”

“I’m not sure. I think I’m going to stay at the hostel until my holiday.”

“Oh, okay. Just be careful. Don’t entertain the strangers.”

“De, Nanny.”

So Min walks happily towards the gate and looks around before proceeds to the bas stop. She’s looks through her phone while she’s walking when someone calls her.

“Hello?”

“Hi. Where were you?”

“I’m on my way to the bas stop. Wae?”

“You remember to meet earlier today, right?”

It’s Soo Hyuk, her classmate and also her project member. They’re planning to meet before the class start and need to discuss something for their next project.

“Of course and I will stop to buy the things first.”

“Do you need me to fetch you? I can do that.”

“No, it’s fine. See you later. Bye.”

“Okay, bye.”

So Min hang up the phone and she’s near the bus stop when there’s a car stop beside her. She shock to see Hyun Joong’s car there.

“Hey, get in.”

Hyun Joong lower the mirror and invite her in. So Min looks around before Hyun Joong out from his car.

“Are you waiting for someone?”

He asks as he walks towards her. So Min back a little before as she smiles at him.

“No. I’m waiting for the bus. What are you doing here? I thought you left earlier.”

“I left but I purposely waits for you. Come, get in first.”

“But…”

“No but, please. Let me send you.”

“Okay. Thanks.”

Hyun Joong opens the door for her and drive to her college. He looks at her when he stops at the red light.

“By the way, thanks for the lunch box.”

“De? Oh, don’t mention it. We got a leftover from the breakfast, so I think it’s a waste to let it be.”

“Still, komawo.”

“It’s nothing actually. I just prepare a light meal as you seem busy today.”

“Yeah. I’m afraid I can’t have a proper lunch since I must visit the site from morning.”

“Make sure to eat that meals when it times. Don’t skip your lunch too.”

“Arasso.”

They both laugh and Hyun Joong continue driving. So Min suddenly remembers she need to stop at the store.

“Mian, but can you stop at the front? I need to buy something first.”

“Here?”

So Min nodded and ready to leave when she turns to him.

“I can go to college on my own. You can get going.”

“It’s fine, I can wait. I still got time.”

“Even so, I don’t want to trouble you more. I can manage from here.”

“Listen…”

When Hyun Joong wants to talks more, his phone rings and he sigh before he answers it.

“Yeah? Really? I’m on my way now. Okay, thanks.”

He hangs up the calls and looks disappoint to her.

“Gwenchana. I can manage from here. Thanks for the ride.”

“I really want to send you until your college. But, the investor is already come to the office. So, Mian.’

“It’s fine. I understand. Sorry to be on your way.”

“No you not. Be careful on your way to the college.”

“De. Thanks again. Bye.”

“Bye.. oh by the way, did you come home later?”

“I’m afraid not.”

“Why?”

“It’s almost for our last project before the semester break. I think it’s best for me to stay at the hostel. There’s no need for me to be back and forth from mansion to college for the meeting.”

“Mr Park can send you there too if I can’t.”

“Hyun Joong, I really don’t want to trouble you guys.”

“Alright, I guess I can’t argue with you regarding this.”

“As you already know. I’m going then. Bye.”

“Bye. See you.”

“Yeah, see you.”

So Min opens the door and waves before she shut the door back. Hyun Joong waves back and smiled bitterly and looks at her until she disappears inside the store. He drives his car to his office while So Min buys the things she need.

After that, she hurriedly to her college and had a discussion with her group member. The discussion took longer than they expect and will continue other time.

As they gather their things, someone calls Soo Hyuk from far. So Min seems to recognise the voice and when she turns around, Hye Kyung is already near them.

Both of them startled to see each other and So Min tends to excuse herself didn’t success when Hye Kyung stops her first. From far, Hyun Joong’s PI is there but can’t do anything since he didn’t notice Hye Kyung walks towards So Min.

“Omo! Yah! What are you doing here?!”

Hye Kyung ask her with her pride. Soo Hyuk frowning when Hye Kyung act that way.

“Hye Kyung-ah, did you know her?”

“Her? Wae? Who is she to you? Is she your group member?”

“De, she’s So Min, Jung So Min. We’re in the same class too. There’s Min Ah and Ga Young.”

“Annyeong.”

Both Min Ah and Ga Young greets to Hye Kyung but she pretends she ever heard them. So Min just bow slightly and talks to Soo Hyuk.

“Mian, Soo Hyuk-ah. We need to go now. The class is starting soon.”

“De. We’re going first.”

Ga Young said that and again they bow to Hye Kyung and Soo Hyuk. When So Min walks past Hye Kyung, she stops her.

“Whatever it is now, you really digging your own grave. You dare to get close to Hyun Joong Oppa and now you’re here in front of me. Beware, girl.”

Hye Kyung whisper to So Min and walks to Soo Hyuk after that. Soo Hyuk listen to her as she said something to him.

So Min still on her spot when she heard those words. Suddenly, she feels scared when Hye Kyung threaten her like that. She never expects for Hye Kyung to dislike her that much.

“So Min-ah? What’s wrong? We need to go.”

Ga Young calls her over and only then she’s back to her senses. Hye Kyung notice her still on her spot. She smirks evilly when she knows that she’s scared the weak So Min.

All day long, So Min can’t concentrate as she remembers what Hye Kyung said to her. She’s not afraid to her but she’s afraid what Hye Kyung capable to do something to her. Ga Young and Min Ah notice her worries. It’s past lunch hour and they walk out from their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter