CHAPTER 18: FROM THEM

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong’s POV

After freshen myself, I sit at my bed and notice I’ve got a text. As I open it, a smile crept on my lips. I suddenly feel giddy and excited when I see her name.

“Okay. See you.”

Does it mean she’s looking forward to see me too? Whoah. These feelings. I’ve never experience it before. Not when I’m with Hae Ra too. She’s really something from the moment I saw her.

She looks innocent and naive with her round and sleepy look eyes. She will looks around the mansion with awe and smiles to herself after that.

I also remembered her nervous eyes whenever I’m around. At that time, I kind of not effected to her presence yet until I’ve got to know her more.

At first, I just look her as a maid and Nanny to my nephew and niece. She’s good in looking after them as she knows how to talk and understand them well.

As the time passed by, I slowly become attach to her because of the incident when a car almost hit her and baby Ji Hoo. I can’t accept how she can become unawre of the dangerous at that time.

So, I decided to hire some bodyguards to protect my family. I can’t let it be. I can’t let anyone hurt them and make me lost them like we lose Daddy, Hyung, and his wife.

Its hurts to see Ji Eun and Ji Hoo grow up without their parent’s love. From that time, I devoted my life to them and never care less about me.

I left my leisure time and give my attention to the kids. Mommy keeps reminding me to take it easy. Yeah, Mommy’s here too to look for them. But I don’t know. Something inside me told me not to take them for granted.

They remind me of the one we lose. Ji Eun looks exactly like her Omma while Ji Hoo looks like Hyung. It almost happened in a year now but for me it seems like yesterday we heard about their death.

By hiring the bodyguards, I can protect the one I love and precious to me. I never imagine losing them for the second time. They meant lot to me.

I guess that same goes to So Min. I don’t know when I starts notice her and dare to confess my feelings. She surely thought me desperate.

Forget about that. Most importantly, I confessed to her. I just can’t stand when she’s look down on herself. Hye Kyung too give me more difficult time as she always clinging around me.

I wonder what she’s planning by transferring here instead finished her study overseaes. I bet my Uncle got something under his sleeves. It’s not that he’s that bad, bub I need to be extra careful.

With the returning of Jasmine. God. I just want to punch her face whenever I met her. She’s the reason me and Hae Ra broke up and Hae Ra married to her father’s choice.

That Jasmine is really something. She’s full of tricks. Same goes to Hye Kyung. She once hurts So Min and I bet she’s do something bad to her in future too.

I’m afraid So Min will distance herself when she knows about Hye Kyung. But looking at her, she seems doesn’t mind of that Hye Kyung anymore. I hope Hye Kyung never bother her anymore.

Back to So Min. Like I said, I fall for her slowly. My feeling towards her grows day by day. It sounds cheesy right. I found like that too.Me too never imagine to confessed her like that earlier.

Something got into me right. Haha. Whatever it is, I’m glad So Min didn’t turn me down.... yet. I hope it will never happen. Keke.

I guess I need to win her heart next. Aigoo, Kim Hyun Joong. When I think about that, it’s already the time I settle down. Is it with So Min? I don’t know. Before this I never care about that.

But now, I pray to be together with someone I love and she will love me back. Again, is it So Min? Let’s pray it’s her. Keke. What? I already fall for her. Of course I wanna So Min love me back.

Okay. Enough Kim Hyun Joong. Let’s be asleep. Relax your mind.

So Min’s POV

I heard Ha Eun’s voice calling for me outside my room. I quickly open the door with my close eyes.

“So Min-ah?”

“De?”

“You’re okay? Maam called earlier said that you had vomited and had a headache. It’s fine now?”

“I’m feeling better. My head still hurts. But, not to worry okay.”

I smiled at her and walks back to my bed. Ha Eun follows me inside and sit at the the edge of the bed.

“Do you need anthing? I can cook you a porridge. What about a drink?”

“Thanks, Ha Eun-ah. But, I still full. In fact, I can settle that myself.”

“Really? But it’s almost dinner. You ‘re not eat anything.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll eat something after this.”

“If you said so. By the way, Sir Hyun Joong too didn’t awake yet.”

“Is he? He must be tired. I guess he’s not sleepa the hospital earlier.”

“Chincha? Ottoke? Do I need to wake him up?”

“Let him asleep some more. If Maam back, we’re ask her.”

“Okay. I get going now. Nanny Song had started cook.”

“I’ll help too.”

“No. Maam told me to make you rest. She also told not to make you do the chores yet.”

“She said that? But, I’m the maid.”

“Yes you are. But the fact Maam loves you like her daughter is real. Keke.”

“Yah! What are talking about?”

“What? Sir Hyun Joong too looks like he’s care for you lately.”

“Min Ha Eun! Stop talking rubbish.”

Ha Eun laugh as she sticks her tongue to me. She left the room while singing to make me annoyed more.

“Huh. That Ha Eun. She also thinks like that. It’s all because of his actions towards me.”

I wash my face as I already f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter