CHAPTER 5: WHO IS SHE AGAIN?

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min never dare to talk to Hyun Joong ever since the car incident. Hyun Joong too also often back late and Mrs Kim will nagging at him when breakfast.

The kids has started their school and Mrs Kim herself will send and fetch them since Hyun Joong didn’t give anyone else to do so.

“Oh, So Min. Can you send the kids to school today? I need to go early. Mr Lee will bring you there.”

Mrs Kim asked her to do so when she place the breakfast on the dining table. Hyun Joong as usual will shut his mouth and dig his food and So Min seems reluctant to answer Mrs Kim.

“I can send them today. There’s no need to ask her.”

Hyun Joong told his Mommy and continue to read a newspaper. So Min bit her lips and stood beside Mrs Kim like a statue.

“It’s fine. You can go straight to your office. There’s no need to turn back over to their school. Or else, you will be late.”

“I said it’s fine. I just don’t trust her.”

He said i a low voice but can be heard by So Min. She shocked to hear that and leave the place. She storm into the kitchen and sit at the counter.

“What’s wrong, dear?” Nanny Song ask as she place a plate in front her.

“That guy! Oh how I hate him now!”

She hit the table with her. Nanny Song shakes her head and smiles to her.

“Nanny! It’s not the time to smile like that. How can he simply said like that? Is he too good to said that I’m too careless and can’t be trust!?”

Her face become red as she let out all her anger. Ha Eun enters the kitchen and take a seat beside her.

“Yah. What’s wrong? I heard Sir Hyun Joong and Mrs Kim argue at the dining hall.”

Ha Eun takes a bite of So Min’s food and Nanny Song hit her arm. Nanny Song prepares breakfast for her too and hand it to her.

“That snobbish guy, he always thinks he’s the best and he’s in the correct way. Never ever wants to listen to anybody else.”

So Min murmurs as she stuff all the foods inside her tiny mouth.

“Yah! Slow down. You will be chocking.” Nanny Song reminds her and leave them.

“You know what?”

“What?”

“I never seen Sir Hyun Joong angry like the other day. Of course always look serious, but not like that. He seems troubles too.”

“OH, really? Do I look like I care?”

So Min really annoys when Ha Eun mention about Hyun Joong.

“Whatever, So Min-ah. You really don’t know him yet. Why he acts overprotected towards the kids.”

“...”

So Min went silent as she stares at her food. Then, she turns to Ha Eun.


“What?”

“Can you tell me is he like that? Is he always that serious?”

“Hmmm.. Let’s see. All I know, his character always that serious. And from all I know too, the kids are his elder brother’s kids.”

“Elder brother? Where is he now?”

“Nanny Song once told me that the eldest son of Kim were dead on a car accident together with the wife and Mr Kim. Only Mrs Kim and the kids were safe at that time.”

“Ohh.. Then?”

“I don’t the rest of the story. But, Sir Hyun Joong really love his brother and he decided to take the kids instead to give to the welfare house.”

“...”

“Hmmm.. and since then the kids lives here. It’s been a year now. I can remember when he brings the kids here. Ji Eun is only 2 years old and Ji Hoo still a baby.”

“Omo! It’s a year back? Poor kids to lost both their parent on a young age.”

“Yeah. That’s why Hyun Joong loves them so much and one thing he can do is to trust other people to take care of the kids. But when Mrs Kim hires you, I can see that he is slowly given in and tried to leave the kids to you.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me right? Can you see how he angry at me? He always scolds me and shouts at me.”

“One thing I want to remind you. Never question all his doing. He knows what he does. We as a maid, just follows all his orders. Arasso?”

“Yeah.”

Ding dong! Ding Dong!

“Who’s her in this early?”

Ha Eun nags as she looks through the kitchen’s window. Her eyes popped out when she saw a familiar car at the garage.

“Oh my GOD! She’s here. That b***h is here.”

She went back to her seat and So Min looks confuse to her.

“Who is it?”

“Oh, the b***h.”

“What?!”

“Oh, mian. Keke. That’s Hye Kyung. Kim Hye Kyung.”

“Hye Kyung? Who is she?”

“She’s the devil of all evil. She always acts like a princess whenever she’s here.”

“...”

“Aigo. Alright. Come on. Follow me.”

Ha Eun drags So Min to peeking at the dining hall. There, they can see Hyun Joong and Mrs Kim sit together when Hye Kyung enter the hall.

“Annyeong, Aunty.” Hye Kyung went beside Mrs Kim and kiss her cheek and greets Hyung Joong after that.

“Annyeong, Oppa.”

“OPPA?!”

So Min shocked when she heard that. Ha Eun giggles to see her reaction.

“I’ve got that reaction too for the first time.”

“What are you doing here in the morning? Did you breakfast? Come join us.”

“I’ve had mine at home. I came he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter