CHAPTER 3: A LITTLE ABOUT HER

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Min!” Mrs Kim call her over as she just finished wears the clothes on baby Ji Hoo. So, she holds him and runs to the living room where her Madam was.

“Yes, Madam.” She’s panting and put baby Ji Hoo on the floor as the baby walks slowly to his Halmoni.

“I want you to follow me after this.” Mrs Kim said as she place her grandson on her laps.

“Follow you? Where were going, Madam?” So Min standing beside her Madam when she’s asking that.

“We’re going to register you and the kids to school.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you too. I’ve talked to your Omma about this and she agrees about you’re going to continue your studies. I’ve heard that you’re not finish yet your previous one. Why, So Min?”

“Oh.. that.. actually..”

“Halmoni!”

“Yah! Kim Ji Eun!”

Before So Min can answer Mrs Kim, Ji Eun comes running from Hyun Joong’s room and calls her Halmoni. Both So Min and Mrs Kim startled when they heard Ji Eun’s voice.

“Halmoni! Help me from Uncle. He’s chasing me.” The girl running down to the stairs with her short legs.

“Yah! Ji Eun-ah. Don’t running at the stairs. You will fall. Hyun Joong! You too. Stop!”

Mrs Kim warned her son and granddaughter, but Ji Eun keeps running down the stairs. But, they don’t know how Ji Eun can trip and falls down the stairs.

“Ji Eun!” Mrs Kim, So Min, and Hyun Joong shout her name when they see the girl falls down. She cry even louder when she stops at the last stairs. So Min runs to her quickly so do Hyun Joong. Mrs Kim follows right behind So Min with baby Ji Hoo too.

“Gwenchana, Ji Eun-ah?” So Min comes to her first and holds her. The girl keeps on crying and her forehead swollen.

“Oh, your forehead swollen. You must be knocking on the stairs.” So Min consoles her as she rocking her to stop her cries. But, she never stops and her cries become worse.

“Halmoni!” It looks like she wants her Halmoni instead of So Min. So, So Min walks towards Mrs Kim but Hyun Joong stops her.

“Give her to me.”

“But...”

“It’s okay. Come, Ji Eun.”

Before So Min said anything to Hyun Joong, he takes Ji Eun and examines her all over. Then, Mrs Kim comes to them.

“Yah! What have I told you? No running at the stairs, but you never listen to me, Ji Eun-ah. Look what happened now. Does it still hurt?” Mrs Kim looks at her forehead and Ji Eun just nodded to her Halmoni as she wrapped her arms on Hyun Joong’s neck.

“Enough, Mummy. It’s my fault. I’m taking her my room..”

“I’m bringing over the ice pack for her forehead.” So Min runs to the kitchen before Hyun Joong finish talking. Hyun Joong proceed to his room and So Min grabs a basin and a pack of ice and some ointment in case Ji Eun got some cut or wounds. She rushes over Hyun Joong’s room after that.

As she walks past the living room, she saw Mrs Kim is on the phone and baby Ji Hoo is ready to take a step at the stairs.

“No, aegi-ah. You might fall like your Noona. Where do you want to go?” She put the basin down and takes baby Ji Hoo with her. But, the baby struggling to be down and mutters “Noona” all over again.

“Oh, you want to meet your Noona?” Baby Ji Hoo nodded his head to So Min and points his little finger upstairs.

“Hmm.. I don’t think you can meet her yet, aegi-ah.” She tends to put him down but baby Ji Hoo just hold onto her tightly.

“Please, aegi-ah. I need to send that ice pack to your Uncle. You have to stay here for aw while.” But, baby Ji Hoo shakes his head and it left So Min with no choice anymore.

“Aigoo, the kids in this house really gives me a headache. Come here.” She’s nagging to herself as she gets the basin and Ji Hoo to upstairs. When she almost reaches upstairs, Hyun Joong is about to calls her and saw how struggling for her to carries Ji Hoo and the basin too.

“Yah. Why did you take Ji Hoo too?” He asked her as he takes Ji Hoo from her.

“He insists to meet Ji Eun... and he’s about to get himself on the stairs when Mrs Kim is on the phone.” She’s panting to explain that to his Sir. Hyun Joong didn’t say anything else to her as he turns to his room back. So Min looks dumfounded as she was left alone at outside.

“So Min!” She startled when she hear Hyun Joong shut her name. She runs inside his room and found Ji Eun on the bed while Hyun Joong sits at the couch with baby Ji Hoo.

“Put the ice on her forehead and examine her one more time if she got another wounds or cut or something.” Hyun Joong instruct her as he place Ji Hoo on his laps.

“Come, Ji Eun-ah. Let me take a look at your forehead.” But Ji Eun turns her head on the other side and prevent So Min to treats her.

“Ji Eun-ah?” So Min call her but she still ignores So Min. So Min still tries persuade her but Ji Eun is Ji Eun. She’s stubborn enough until So Min almost lost her patience sometime.

“I don’t want you. Go away!” So Min startled when she heard that. How a kid could like her said like that, she thought. She frowns and looks briefly at Hyun Joong. That guy looks like he doesn’t care or aware what had happen in front of him right now.

“Sir? I think Ji Eun doesn’t want me to treat her? Why don’t you do that instead?” So Min face Hyun Joong and looks at Ji Eun back. That girl still pouts and her forehead swollen looks really.. BIG!

“What?” Hyun Joong really didn’t care what happen earlier as he so immerse with his phone and didn’t realise baby Ji Hoo already on the bed with Ji Eun.

“Seriously? You didn’t hear me, don’t you?” So Min sighs and eyes him to Ji Eun and only that he gets what she mean. He too sighs and slump his shoulder before went to the bed. So Min follows him and stand beside the bed while Hyun Joong seat beside Ji Eun.

“Ji Eun-ah? Let Uncle treats you, okay. Come here.” Slowly he turns Ji Eun to face him and that girl didn’t protest at all. After all, she’s his niece. Of cource she listens to him well than the others.

“Well, I should take Ji Hoo downstairs first. Call me..”

“Don’t bother. Just stay here, and play with him while I treat Ji Eun.”

Hyun Joong stops her from carrying baby Ji Hoo away. So Min still reluctant to stay inside his room and she get another reason to get out from there.

“Well, I need..”

“Don’t you hear me enough, So Min? Just stay here and play with Ji Hoo. Understand?” He looks at her and she can tell that he’s damn serious this time. So, she just nodded her head and went to Ji Hoo.

“Good.” Hyun Joong mutters as he still applying some ointment on Ji Eun’s forehead. It’s not that long but So Min feels like forever when she had to stay at his room. She distracts herself as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter