CHAPTER 14: IS SHE REALLY NOBODY?

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong still trying to call her but she didn’t answer at all. He’s going to call his Mummy but stops when something strikes him.

“No. Mummy can’t know this. She will be more terrified.”

He shoves back his phone and waits a little more. But until his secretary calls him to remind him about his next meeting, So Min is nowhere and didn’t answer his call. He text her to call him back as soon as possible and fells reluctant to leave the place. He tries to call her once more.

“! I hope nothing going to happen to you. Huh...”

He leaves the place and drive to his office. Once he arrives, his secretary notice his mood. She follows him into his office and offered his a drink.

“Do you need anything for drink, Sir?”

“Yes.. bring me cup of coffee, please.”

“Yes, Sir.”

She left the room and he leaves a heavy sigh. He checks his phone again and still no news from So Min. He rubs the back of his neck and close his eyes while leans on the chair.

“Sir.. here’s your drink.”

“Thanks.”

He sips the drink and the secretary asks him after that.

“Is there anything bothering you, Sir?”

“De? Oh..”

“I can tell you’re worried about something here. Is it about the next meeting?”

“Next meeting? By the way, who am I meet after this?”

“You don’t remember it, Sir?”

He shakes his head and sip more of his drink.

“It’s Ms Hong.. Hong Jasmine..”

“She?”

“De. I suppose you remember all that...”

“No. I just.. It’s fine. We still got the time right?”

“De, Sir. We’ll be meeting another 30minutes.”

“Alright. Actually, I kind of exhausted right now. Let me take nap before the meeting. Alert me when the time comes.”

“Very well, Sir. I make my move first.”

As his secretary close the door, Hyun Joong walks to the couch and lie down. He do check hi phone again and there still no reply from So Min.

“Aigoo. Why do I have to be this worry? Let be asleep.. before meeting that psycho girl...”

He do have a history with that Hong Jasmine, and his secretary knew it all. Since Hong Jasmine is one of their clients, she knew about them. But as she knows, her boss never showed interest to her after he met someone. And now, that someone still remain a secret. Only his best friends and family knew her.

Hyun Joong tries to take a nap but something bothers him to do so. He sighs before he takes his phone back and contact the number that being send by the PI.

“Hello.. Hi, I’m Hyun Joong.. Kim Hyun Joong..”

He does have a long talk with the person on the phone until his secretary intercom him.

“Sir.. sorry to disturb. But, Ms Hong already here..”

“Okay.”

It’s a short reply from him and his secretary knows that he’s already annoyed with her. She too sometime will find her too annoying to handle.

Hyun Joong hangs up his phone and walks towards the meeting room with his secretary behind him.

“Which meeting room is she in?”

“Meeting room 1, Sir. Do you need a drink?”

“No, thanks.”

They both enter the meeting room and found that Jasmine there. She threw her million dollar smile to Hyun Joong but he just nodded to her and takes his seat across her, while his secretary beside him.

“So.. regarding the contract.. did you guys accept and agree with the term and condition we make?”

Hyun Joong just starts their meeting with giving a proper greets or introduction since she’s alone this time.

“Is that a way you greet your old friend, Hyun Joong?”

“This not the time to be friend-friend relation. We’re the one who you must please to get this tender.”

Hyun Joong didn’t look at her as he looks through the contract again. His secretary smiles as Jasmine pout to his statement. She glares at her before looks back to Hyun Joong.

“By the way.. regarding the contract.. we’re agreed to those terms and condition and... if possible we want to propose some adjustment...”

They discuss more on the contract and from time to time, Hyun Joong’s secretary will note the important information for her review and to be informed back to Hyun Joong later.

Hyun Joong never looks straight to Jasmine, but he always put his professionalism al the way the meeting.

While that Jasmine always tries to distract him and catch his attention. When Hyun Joong didn’t bother to all her doings, she let it be until they finished the meeting.

“So, we stop until now. do bring the next paperwork regarding the things your company oppose to us. I’ll look through it before informing the next meeting.”

Hyun Joong tend to leaves the room when Jasmine being bold and dare to grabs his arm, stoping him to leave. Hyun Joong looks startled and looks brofely to Jasmine before let his secretary to leave them.

When the door close, he release his arm from her grips and sit at his chair back.

“What do you want? I don’t have time to listen to your lies.”

“Yah.. I didn’t said anything yet but you accused me being a liar?”

“It’s who you are.”

“Listen here, Kim Hyun Joong. if it’ s not me who told you about Hae Ra, you will be stuck into her claws forever. She’s worth nothing. She’s also cheating on your back...

“Shut up! You have no right to said all that. We all know all of that are your plans.. plans to separate US!”

Hyun Joong really can’t be patient anymore. If he wants, he can slap her or beat her even more. But, he’s still rational and he never beat a woman. Jasmine giggles as she mocking him when she heard that.

“In the end, she choose to leave you...”

“Enough I said! You better leave this room before I lost my patience.”

“Hyun Joong...”

“Leave!”

“Okay, fine! I’ll leave. Remember one thing. I found you first and nobody can take you away from me. You’re mine.”

“Bull! Leave!”

Hyun Joong shoves her finger as she trails his face while she said that. Jasmine never afraid of Hyun Joong as she still stands beside him her seductive smiles.

She walks to the door and again she said what she said earlier.

“The hell she thinks she is. I will never be hers.”

Hyun Joong walks in furious to his room. He shut the door and all his employees startled to see him like that. They’re barely to see him mad like that.

Inside his room, Hyun Joong looses his tie and throws his blazer at the side of the couch. He’s still con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter