CHAPTER 4: SUSPICIOUS

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong still running and when he nears enough, he pulls her strongly to him and the car pass by them in full speed. Both Ji Hoo and So Min lands on his wide chest and Ji Hoo starts to cries as he startled too.

So Min looks up to Hyun Joong’s face and she too can’t hide her shocked. She’s trembling too and at the same time, she soothing the baby. While Hyun Joong still looking at the car passed by them and his jaw tighten and it seems he is holding his anger.

He comes back to earth when he heard Ji Hoo cries and looks down to him. His eyes meet with So Min and her eyes got teary due to the shock too.

“Gwenchana?” He asked her but she just hummed to him.

“Did you not hear me shouting your name repeatedly? Are you a pabo?” Suddenly, he scolds her and raises his voice. She can’t control her tears as she let it rolls down her cheeks.

“Why are you crying? You can be hit by that car if I’m not here, you guys might..” He keeps scolding her, not even realise her face already drench with her tears. Ji Hoo had stopped cried and Ji Eun come to them and just watch their Uncle scolding at So Min.

“Uncle, you make So Min Unnie cries.” Ji Eun said to him but he just ignores that. He takes Ji Hoo from So Min and tends to leave her but Mrs Kim came running to them.

“Hyun Joong!” Mrs Kim came to them and scolds him as she heard his voice. He stop when he heard his Mummy and glares angrily at So Min. He just stay silent and asked Ji Eun to follows him. The girl holds his trouser and follows him instead stays with her Halmoni.

“So Min? What’s wrong?” Mrs Kim rubs her shoulder and she still sobbing. She didn’t open but instead she just shakes her head.

“Tell me, dear. Why Hyun Joong did yell like that at you? There must be something happened, right. Now, tell me.” So Min looks into Mrs Kim’s eye and planning to tell her. Before she can even open , they heard a car’s honk.

“It’s fine. Let’s get home for now. Come.” Mrs Kim holds So Min’s hand and drags her to the car. She looks reluctant to enter the car.

“Just get in. Don’t mind him. Beside, I’m here.”

So Min seat at the back with the kids while Mrs Kim at the front. As both of them settle inside the car, Hyun Joong starts driving in silent and Mrs Kim knew the looks on his face. He’s fuming in anger and he tries his best to control it. As he stops at the red light, Mrs Kim talks to him.

“What happened, Hyun Joong? Why are you yelling at So Min?” Hyun Joong looks briefly at his Mummy and looks front back. He take a glance at the back mirror and he can see So Min bites her lips with her head low.

“Why can’t you tell me? What did she do until you’re scolding her like that?”

“...She’s too careless...”

“Mwo?”

He answers to Mrs Kim but to her, it just he murmurs to himself instead. She asks him again and again but he decides to shut his mouth.

“God! Why you have to be like this? So Min-ah, can’t you tell me too?” She turns at the back and asked So Min.

“..It’s nothing, Madam. I’m sorry..”

“Why you guys... Fine!”

Mrs Kim gets mad when both of them didn’t tell her the truth. She falls silent and glares angrily at Hyun Joong when they’re arrive. She didn’t care about her grandchildren and rush enter the house.

So Min too didn’t dare to face Hyun Joong as she quickly takes Ji Eun adn Ji Hoo with her. Luckily, the kids are just behaved and follow her without any problems.

Hyun Joong didn’t moves from his seat and tries to calm himself more. He still can’t erase the incident earlier. He grips on the steering wheels tighter.

So Min changed the kids into another clothes and leaves them playing inside their room. When she walks past the kitchen, she can see Hyun Joong still inside the car and he’s on the phone. His expression looks serious and when their eyes meet, So Min quickly looks down and rush to the kitchen.

Hyun Joong head to his room and come down not long after that. He had change into another clothes too and he bump with Mrs Kim.

“Where you’re going? We just got back. You must be tired.”

“I need to meet someone. Don’t wait for me. I’ll be late.” He answers as he walks past his Mummy.”

“Yah! Kim Hyun Joong!”

Mrs Kim didn’t have the chance to ask him more when she heard the car’s engine and he leaves the house. Mrs Kim mutters to herself and went to her grandchildren’s room.

So Min and Ha Eun is helping Nanny Song in preparing the dinner. Ha Eun can sense something happen when So Min and their Madam back earlier. She waits for a right moment to ask her but, So Min seems avoiding from her and also Nanny Song.

“So Min..”

“Oh, is the rice ready? I’ll go get that.” Just like that, she escapes from Ha Eun. Her friend sighs in disappointment as Nanny Song smiles at her.

“Let her be from the time being. I saw Hyun Joong’s face earlier, and I think he’s angry at So Min.”

“He’s angry at So Min? Why?”

“I don’t know. But, I never see that face of him before. He looks really pissed off at that moment.”

“That guy always treats her bad. He always yell, nagging at her..”

Ha Eun didn’t realise that So Min in behind her as she complaint about Hyun Joong. Nanny Song just shakes her head and giggles.

“Nanny. Why are laughing?”

Nanny Song point out to her back and leaves tehm. Ha Eun gulp before she turns around. So Min put on serious face as she tries hard not to laugh.

“Sss... So Min.. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter