CHAPTER 25: SHE CAN'T FORGET!

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min looks to her right and she never expect to see her ex right now. In her condition now, she didn’t know how to confront him. She froze in front of the lift until Hyun Joong calls her from behind. She quickly turns to him and the lift in open for them. She quickly pulls him with her inside the lift without looks back at Lee Hyun Ki.

Hyun Joong didn’t realise her action before she pulls him as he follows her instead. They both falls silent while reach at their floor but So Min never leave his hand she’s holding earlier. Hyun Joong peeks at her face. She seems lost until Hyun Joong lift her hand to distract her.

“Hey?”

“What?”

“You sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“Okay. By the way, I thought you’re already at your Omma’s room since you’re text me.”

“Oh.. that.. actually..”

She didn’t have a chance to finish her words when the lift sounds indicate they’re arrive at their floor. So Min walks first and starts looking for the room number. Hyun Joong jogs behind her as she runs slowly searching for the room number.

‘So Min! It’s here. Room 16.”

Hyun Joong calls her at the front as she misses the room. So Min sighs as she runs back to him. She looks briefly at him before calm herself. She slides the door and ready to meet her Omma.

They both enter the room and So Min spotted her Omma. She suddenly in cries and her voice crack when she calls her Omma.

“Omma?”

Mrs Jung is already awake and there’s a doctor and nurse checking on her. Mrs Jung smiles weakly at her daughter. So Min quickly walks to her Omma’s side. Hyun Joong bows to the doctor and nurse before asking the doctor.

“Is the patient okay?”

“Oh, Mrs Jung is fine. it’s just that she’s exhausted and her blood pressure rise last night. That’s why she fainted last night.”

“Is that serious?”

“we can take that as a precaution. Since it’s first for Mrs Jung fainted due to her blood pressure, for the next time please be more extra careful and don’t stress her much. It can affect her heart too after this.”

“Omma…”

“What? I’m fine. Gwenchana.”

Mrs Jung pats her daughter’s head to comfort her. Then she looks at the doctor.

“When can I discharge?”

“Omma, you’re not well, how can you thinks about discharging?”

“I need to runs the business.”

“Stop thinking about all that. You need a rest. I told you many times not to tired yourself. Look what happen now.”

So Min starts to mad at her Omma and the doctor and nurse laughing at them.

“Yah, this kid. I’m fine. Am I right, doctor?”

“You’re fine, Mrs Jung. But for the meantime, you need to stays here for one night.”

“One night?”

Mrs Jung sigh before nodded to the doctor. Later, the doctor and nurse left the room. Only that, Mrs Jung notice Hyun Joong stands beside So Min.

“Oh, mianhe. I didn’t notice you.”

“It’s fine, Mrs Jung.”

“So, you must be Hyun Joong, right.”

“How did you know him, Omma?”

So Min ask as she brings a chair for him while she’s seat beside her Omma on the bed.

“Of course I know him when he more looks like his Daddy, Mr Kim.”

“De, Mrs Jung. I’m Hyun Joong. Nice meeting you, Mrs Jung.”

“Me too. There’s no need in calling Mrs Jung. Just call me Omma.”

“Omma..”

So Min slaps her Omma’s arm slightly when she heard her Omma said like that.

“What? Feel free to call me Omma, okay.”

She glares at her daughter before turns to Hyun Joong back.

“Alright, Mrs.. opps my bad. Omma.”

Hyun Joong smiles sweetly and Mrs Jung too can’t resist him.

“Your looks more to your Daddy but your smile really looks like your Mommy.”

“Thanks, Omma.”

Their talks interrupted by the knocks on the door. It’s Lee Hyun Ki when the person make himself enter the room. So Min instantly stiff beside her Omma. Her Omma notice her awkwardness as she holds her hand.

Hyun Joong immediately rise from his seat and bows to him. Hyun Ki returns his too.

“I guess you’re fine, Omma Jung.”

“De, Hyun Ki. Thanks to you too. If not because of you, I don’t know whether I’m alive or not this time.”

“What are you talking, Omma? Stop talking nonsense.

So Min mad when her Omma talk jokes like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter