CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH! You don’t wake up yet?” He barge into the room and saw that brat child still sleeping. Her baby brother clings on his legs and shouts to her too.

“Noona! Wake up!” He speaks with his cute little lips and it brings laughter to him.

“Aigoo. Come here you.” He picks him in his arms and proceeds into the room. He pulls the blanket and she’s not there. Then, he heard someone chuckling behind the wardrobe. He place baby Kim Ji Hoo on the bed and go to his Noona, Kim Ji Eun. Slowly, he approaches the wardrobe and when he near enough, he startled her.

“BOOO!”

“ARGHH! Uncle! You’re scaring me.” She winch and pouts to her uncle. He did not stop laughing until his collapse on her bed. He holds his stomach and later on, baby Ji Hoo joins him too.

“Ji Hoo. Don’t laugh. It’s rude.”

“Wae? Dada is laughing, so I’m after Dada. Keke.” That baby always does whatever his Uncle does. He too rolls on the bed and keeps on laughing. Their Uncle keeps on laughing and hugs baby Ji Hoo as he glance at Ji Eun.

“I’m going to tell Halmoni. Halmoni!” She stomps her feet and runs to her Grandma downstairs while she’s crying. Both of them stop laughing and he looks at the baby.

“Crap! Ji Hoo, what we have done? It’s going to be bad when Noona get Halmoni. Let’s get her.” He scoops Ji Hoo again and chases Ji Eun. She’s already at the downstairs and looking for her Halmoni.

“Oh. Ji Eun-ah. You’re awake. Good morning.” She greets the little girl as she bends to the little girl level.

“Where’s Halmoni?” Ji Eun sounds a little rude when she ask the new maid. The new maid just smiles to her before answer her.

“She’s out for a while.”

“Where?”

“She goes to the store. Did you want breakfast? Today, Unnie cooked..”

“I want Halmoni!” She starts to create tantrum as she stomps her feets. Then, they heard a giggling at the stairs. When Ji Eun saw them, she runs outside and the new maid tend to chase her, but Ji Eun’s Uncle stops her.

“You take baby Ji Hoo for breakfast. I’ll talk to Ji Eun.” He pass the baby to the nee maid and runs after Ji Eun.

“Aigoo. Come, aegi-yah. Let’s have some breakfast. Are you hungry?”

“De. I’m hungry.” Baby Ji Hoo answers her and shows his grins. They both proceed to the table and the new maid place baby Ji Hoo on the baby seat. She prepares the food for baby Ji Hoo and feed him.

“Aaa.. aigoo. You’re so clever.” She rubs baby Ji Hoo’s head and that kid just giggling to her. He’s turning one next week yet he’s so clever for his age. She’s only a week works at the Kim Mansion right after she came from Busan.

She had a hard and pain memories there and decided to come to Seoul to starts a new life. At first, her Omma object her decision. As she heard her daughter reasons, she let her daughter to go to Seoul and always prays for her happiness. Actually, Mrs Kim is one of her Omma best friends and she needs a maid to babysit her grandchild. Without hesitant, she offered her daughter and there she is now.

 

The first day of her working at the mansion, it already turns chaotic when she only have to handle two little monster. Kim Ji Eun and Kim Ji Hoo. Kim Ji Eun is 3 years old but her attitude, GOD! Shes’s kind of rude with the strangers but not to her family. While Kim Ji Hoo, he’s the little angel inside the mansion. But, when he’s in team with his Noona, he’s turning into little demon right instant.

 

“Come, let’s have breakfast first. Then, I will take you and baby Ji Hoo go to the amusement park. Alright?”

“Really?” Ji Eun’s voices and her Uncle are heard from the front and went to the table. The new maid goes to set the food for them and smiles to Ji Eun. But, that kid never smiled back at her. She’s ready to open when Ha Eun, the other maids call her.

“So Min! Madam’s on the phone. She wants to speak to you.”

“Okay, thank you Unnie.” She place Ji Hoo’s plate on the table and runs to the phone. As she pass Ha Eun, she talks to her.

“Unnie, can you continue feed baby Ji Hoo for me?” Ha Eun smiles and went to baby Ji Hoo.

“Hello?”

“So Min. It’s me.”

“Yes, Madam.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter