CHAPTER 20: WHAT ABOUT THEM?

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Madam Kim and Ji Eun eat their breakfast a little earlier. So Min still doing her job when she heard Ji Eun’s a the table.

“Good morning, Maam. Good morning Ji Eun-ah.”

She smiles to Madam Kim and went beside Ji Eun. The girl looks happy to see So Min and contines eating her breakfast.

“Oh, good morning So Min. Are you feel better now? How’s your headache?”

“I’m getting better, Maam. Thanks for asking and sorry for all the worries.”

“Yah, why you’re apologizing? Of course I’m worried since I promised your Omma to take good care of you.”

“I know, Maam. But it still..”

“Aigoo. Forget about it okay. I think I can’t win over you on this matter.”

“Hehe. Yes, Maam. By the way, I’m finished my morning chores and I want to get your permission for me to take a rest for a while. Just in case you’re allows me, Maam.”

“There you go again. Of course you may take a rest. Instead if Nanny Song or Ha Eun ask me that, I will allow it too.”

“Thank you very much, Maam.”

“De. You’re welcome. Did you eat your breakfast?”

“I had with Nanny Song and Ha Eun.”

“Good. Don’t forget to take your medicine too.”

“I will, Maam. If there’s nothing else, I’m heading to my room now.”

“Oh, okay.”

As So Min walks headed to he room, Madam Kim notice Hyun Joong is not around and calls Ha Eun over.

“Ha Eun-ah! Come here for a sec!”

“De, Maam.”

“Where’s Hyun Joong? Is he goes to work already?”

“Sir? Oh, I bet he’s still sleeping.”

“Sleeping? A this hour?”

“Yes. So Min prevent us not to wakes Sir for the mean time since he’s goes to bed late last night.”

“So Min? She said that?”

“Yeah. It seems they’re both doing their works at Sir’s reading room last night. So Min is awake until this morning to finish her report.”

“Is that so? No wonder she got an eyebag. I noticed that when we’re talked.”

“It is, Maam. It seems she’s very busy right now. She looks tired when I saw her last night too. She barely sleep nowadays I think.”

“I thought that too, Ha Eun. Never mind. I’ll wake Hyun Joong up later. You can call his secretary to inform that he’ll be late for today.”

“Alright, Maam. Is anything more?”

“Oh, yeah. I’ll be sending Ji Eun to her school today. And after that I’ll be heading to the hospital. Dr Lee informed me that baby Ji Hoo can be home today.”

“Really? It’s freat he’s coming home soon. I kind of miss him already.”

“Me too. Okay, Ha Eun, I think I will make my move now. Get Ji Eun’s bag for me.”

“De, Maam.”

Madam Kim and Ji Eun walks towards the car as Mr Park already waits for them. Ha Eun bids them goodbye and walks back inside the mansion. She calls Hyun Joong’s secretary and as she finishes talking, she heard Hyun Joong’s voice behind her.

“Oh, Sir?”

“Yeah, it me. Did I startled you?”

“Eh? No. When did you awake?”

“i just woke up. Why did you guys not wake me earlier today?”

“Actually, So Min reminded me not to do so.”

“So Min? Wae?”

“She said that you just got to sleep since you do your work last night.”

“She did? So where is she?”

“She’s take a rest after her morning chores finished. Probably she’s asleep now.”

“Really? Good then.”

Hyun Joong talks to himself and smiles a little. Ha Eun looks puzzle at him and excuse herself after that.

“What’s with them? I never seen Sir Hyun Joong like that.”

Ha Eun murmurs as she walks to Nanny Song. The elder hear her and asking what’s bothering her.

“What’s bothering you, Ha Eun-ah? You frowns a lot this morning.”

“Nanny Song, did yu notice something?”

“What is it?”

Ha Eun already sit at the kitchen’s chair while Nanny Song prepares the ingredients for their lunch.

“Sir Hyun Joong..and..”

“And So Min, right?”

“Huh? How did you know?”

“I just know. It’s weird with Hyun Joong right now. Am I right?”

“Yeah. He never act like that before. He never too care for his maid.”

“By any chance, are you jealous?”

“Jealous? Yah, Nanny. It never crossed my mind.”

Ha Eun pout as she glares at Nanny Song. Nanny Song laughs at her and joins her at the table.

“Keke. I know. I just teasing you.”

“Nanny... but never mind. You said that you notice, but since when?”

“I can’t remember but Hyun Joong’s behaviour seems different since he knows So Min.”

“Hmmm.. since he’s knowing So Min.. Nanny, did they perhaps.. or did our Sir like So Min?”

Nanny Song just smile at her and didn’t utter any words. Ha Eun looks confuse with Nanny Song smile.

“Come on, Nanny. Did you know anything? Maybe So Min told you something.”

“Telling me what? She never told me about Hyun Joong.”

“Then what about Hyun Joong?”

Ha Eun looks eargerly wants to know as she peers in front of Nanny Song. Nanny Song just smiles at her and get up from her seat.

“Enough of that. Hyun Joong will upset of he heard you talk about him.”

“It’s not that I’m in his matter. But, what’s about them?”

“What’s about them, just let them be. Now, get to work.”

“I’m finshed my work. Can I take a rest too?”

“Fine, go get rest. I’m going to do some washing before take a rest too.”

“Thanks, Nanny Song.”

Ha Eun walks to her room as Nanny Song eyes her. She still smiling when she remembered what Ha Eun said.

“Aigoo, Hyun Joon-ah. Looks like someone notice you already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter