CHAPTER 17: IS SHE FEEL SOMETHING TOO?

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong brings the bag contains her clothes and So Min walks slowly to change her clothes. Mrs Kim insists for her to eat someting before back home and also told Hyun Joong to bring her to grab breakfast.

“It’s okay, Maam I can eat at the mansion.”

“No. It took some time to get to the mansion. You need energy and it looks like your stomach is empty because you throw up everything earlier.”

“But still..”

“No more excuses, So Min. Or else I’ve got no choice to tell your Omma...”

“NO!”

Suddenly So Min raise her voice and everyone inside the room looks startled at her. She sighs heavily before looks back at Mrs Kim.

“Fine. I eat something before get back to the mansion. But, please don’t tell my Omma. Please?”

Mrs Kim smiles to her and nodded to her later. She continues entertain Ji Hoo and Ji Eun while Hyun Joong just observes them for a while. He excuses himself when his phone ring and So Min take her phone with her.

She texted her friends that she’s not well and need to rest for a few days. Dr Lee agreed to gives a letter regarding her absence for ther class and so on.

She’s too stubborn to participate as her final project will be held soon. What she means soon is it will be held next week. The workload seems increasing since she’s missing from the group.

But, she can’t do anything when Mrs Kim blackmailing her to tell her Omma her condition right now. So, she needs to rest for a few days and only can assists her friends through the text and calls.

She’s got a text from Hyun Joong and he told her to go to his car while he meets Dr Lee.

“Maam. I’m going back now.”

“Oh, okay. Please be careful. Tell Hyun Joong to stop somewhere before you guys went back home.”

“Okay. Did you want me to come back here later?”

“There’s no need. I can take care of Ji Hoo. If not, I will call Ha Eun over. As I say, you need rest.”

“But, Maam..”

“So Min...”

“Fine. I get my beauty rest and sleep for a few days.”

“Good.”

“Then, I get going now. Bye kids.”

So Min kiss Ji Eun’s cheek and hugs baby Ji Hoo for a while.

“MinMin need to be back for now, baby. Take care okay.”

“Bye, MinMIn.”

Baby Ji Hoo hugs her too and kiss her cheek too. She excuses herself to Mrs Kim and walks to the parking lot. Hyun Joong told her where his car is and she walks lazily to the car.

When she arrives there, Hyun Joong is nowhere to be seen and she texted him back.

“Where were you?”

“Just finished met Dr Lee and on my way to the parking lot. Were you there?”

“De.”

“Please wait a moment. I’m coming now.”

When she read the last text from Hyun Joong, he called her. He asked her to wait for him at the lobby. When she asked why he didn’t answer her instead he’s hangs up.

So Min shrugs her shoulders and walks back to the lobby. As she walks, someone is entering the lobby together with her and its Hye Kyung. So Min is really not in the mood to argue with her. So, she ignores her and stands near the door.

“Well, look who we have here.”

Hye Kyung walks and stops in front of her. So Min still ignoring her while looks around for Hyun Joong.

“Yah. What are you doing here?”

“...”

So Min let her question be and shut . She looks around again and finds Hyun Joong walks with Dr Lee. He didn’t notice her yet and that Hye Kyung already blocking her view from Hyung Joong.

“I’m talking to you here. Did you come here with Oppa?”

“Oppa? Huh.”

So Min laughs sarcasticly to her and tend to walks away. But, Hye Kyung stops her.

“Yah! How rude! I’m not done with you!”

“Hye Kyung!”

Hyung Joong come to them and takes So Min with him. He looks angry at Hye Kyung and that girl stops what she’s doing to So Min.

Dr Lee also there and he just shut his mouth for a moment. He thought he will interrupt when he needed to.

“Oppa! Why are you always with that girl?”

“Is that a crime for me to be with her?”

“Oppa. You’re supposed to be with someone as same level as you. Not a girl like her.”

“Waeyo? You mean the same level as me is someone like you? Is that what you mean?”

Hyun Joong smirks to her as she looks stunned when she heard that. She looks dumbfounded when she heard him and tends to hold his hand when Hyun Joong dodges her away.

“No. Please, don’t do like I’m a doll. Listen, Hye Kyung. All this time I really respect you. I only treat you as a cousin and nothing more.”

“Oppa. What are you talking about?”

“You heard me enough. I’m sick and tired with all this.”

“You can’t reject me for that cheap woman.”

“Yah! So Min is not that kind of girl!”

Hyun Joong suddenly raises his voice and it startled So Min and a few people at the hospital lobby. Dr Lee is about to interrupt when So Min speaks.

“Hyun Joong-ah...”

She shakes her head when Hyun Joong looks down at her. She holds his hand to cool him down. Dr Lee also pat his shoulder and push him and So Min away.

“I guess you guys need to go now. I’ll handle that Hye Kyung.”

“Dr Lee..”

Hye Kyung stomps her feet and tends to follows Hyun Joong and So Min. Dr Lee stops her and drags her into the hospital. They’re going to the cafeteria. He looks back and waves at Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong looks furious when they both enter the car. So Min still hesitates to talk to him when he close his eyes on his seat. So, she clears her throats and ask him in shaking.

“Hyun Joong-ah.. Gwenchana?”

“...”

Only his breathe can be heard inside the car. So Min didn’t know what to do as she stays still on her seat too. Hyun Joong sighs before turns to look at her.

“Can I calm down for a while? I’m afraid I can’t handle drive right now.”

“De. But, you don’t have to be angry to Hye Kyung-shii for me. I’m used to her words already.”

“Just.. Please, don’t mention about her anymore. Arasso?”

“But still..”

“Why are you so stubborn, So Min-ah? I don’t want us to talk about this. Arasso?”

So Min nodded to him and looks ahead. Then, Hyun Joong smiles before pats her head. So Min looks startled for his doings and so do Hyun Joong.

“Sorry.”

“It’s fine.”

They both fall silent and Hyun Joong close his eyes back. So Min distracts herself by surf the web on her phone and she looks beside and thought Hyun Joong falls asleep. She wakes him up and in an instant, he open his eyes.

“I thought you fall asleep. Gwenchana? It looks for a while now, I think..”

“Mian.. I really didn’t realise it took longer. Let’s go.”

“Are you sure you can drive?”

Hyun Joong nod lightly to her and starts driving. He seems in his world thorugh out the driving. So Min doesn’t like the environment. She turns to look at him as he looks startled when she does that.

“Waeyo?”

Hyun Joong ask as he keeps looking front. So Min looks at him again before ask him back.

“Why are you quiet? And why are you startled when I look at you?”

“Me? I didn’t..”

“You lie.”

“De?”

“You’re lying, Hyun Joong. Tell me what you’re thinking.”

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry.”

“Of course I’m worried. I’m sitting right next to you and yet you look like in your own world.”

“...”

Then, Hyun Joong laughs when So Min explodes. She wide her eyes when Hyung Joong just laugh at her.

“Yah! Why are you laughing? I’m not making any jokes here.”

“Mian. But..”

He continues laughing and So Min can’t stop him. She’s pouting when he didn’t tell the reason he’s laughing.

“Fine. Go ahead and laugh till you feel like to stop.”

Hyun Joong tries his best to stop laughing and looks beside. So Min’s still pouting and looks outside.

“Mian. I bring you to grab some breakfast. Mommy will nags at me when she knows I didn’t bring you for breakfast.”

“There’s no need for that.”

“Wae? Yah, are you angry? Hey?”

Hyun Joong tried to look at her face when he stops at the red light. But, So Min turns her body completely away from him.

“Why are you angry at me now? I’m sorry for laughing but I’m not laughing at you.”

“Whatever.”

“What? So Min, please.”

“Don’t talk to me. Please drop me at the hostel.”

“Hostel? No way, Miss.”

“Waeyo?”

So Min turns to him and already to argue with him but the light turn green. Hyun Joong drive back and will looks at her from time to time.

“I’m not bringing you back to the hostel. Now, I’m bringing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter