CHAPTER 2: AMUSEMENT PARK

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are we there yet?” Ji Eun keeps on asking the same question to Hyun Joong and he just shut his mouth. The traffic sure bad on weekend. Plus, there’s an accident at the front and it makes the traffic worse.

“Minmin.” Baby Ji Hoo holds her chin and she looks down to him. Baby Ji Hoo can’t speak properly and he barely knows a few words in a while.

“What’s wrong, aegi-yah?” So Min places him on her shoulder and pats his back. He wraps his arms around her neck and buries his face on her neck. Hyun Joong looks at baby Ji Hoo and he rubs his head after that.

“He’s asleep. He sure tired to be seated in the car for too long.”

“Really?” So Min keeps patting his back and Hyun Joong continues drives slowly until the road looks clearer from the bad traffic. After a while, Ji Eun starts to talk again.

“Uncle..”

“We’re here, Kim Ji Eun.” Hyun Joong turns into the amusement park and she yells excitedly until startled baby Ji Hoo from his nap.

“You, girl. Low your voice. Ji Hoo is sleeping.” He scolds Ji Eun and looks briefly at Ji Hoo and found that the baby had awake. He searches the parking and parks his car.

“Oh, looks who’s awake?” He smiles at the baby and it seems he forget that So Min is in front of him too. He never smiles or talk nicely to her as he always so cold to her. She too wonders why he never nice to her.

“Minmin.” Ji Hoo excitedly calls for So Min and it makes Hyun Joong turns to her and went silent.

“Yes, aegi-yah. Look, we’re here. Are you excited?” She pointed outside the window and Ji Hoo too looks outside. He jumps happily on her laps.

“I get Ji Eun.” Hyun Joong said and hop out from the car and get Ji Eun at the back.

“Yeay! We’re here. Look, Ji Hoo. Wow.” Ji Eun said excitedly to her brother. Her eyes seem sparkle and Hyun Joong holds her tiny hand.

“Make sure to always hold on my hand. Arasso?”

“De!” She said excitedly and Hyun Joong starts walking while So Min put Ji Hoo at the floor. He always squirm on her arms and she decided to let him down.

“You want to walk?” Ji Hoo just nodded his head and So Min holds his hand.

“Let’s go.” They walk inside the amusement park and there are a lot of people since its weekend. So Min always checked on Ji Hoo as she afraid she will lost him.

“Ji Hoo. Come here palli. We can ride this. Uncle has paid for it.” Ji Eun already seat on one of the horse and Hyun Joong stand beside her.

“Give Ji Hoo to me.” Hyun Joong takes Ji Hoo an dscoop him up. He motion her to ride the horse and she just stand still.

“Seriously, So Min? Ride the horse. Did you tend to make Ji Hoo ride that by himdelf? Come on.” He grabs her hand and makes her seat on the horse. Then, Hyun Joong hands Ji Hoo to So Min.

“Oh.” She takes Ji Hoo and Hyun Joong went to Ji Eun and hold her back.

“Uncle, are you not going to seat like So Min Unnie?” Ji Eun ask and he just clears his throat.

“No, princess. I will hold you from the back, alright?”

“Wae?” That girl pouting and she pull his arms.

“Seat like Unnie, Uncle. Please.”

“No..”

“Uncle..”

“Ji Eun...”

“Please..”

“Just seat, Sir.” Suddenly, So Min also ask him to seat behind her. He shoot a glares to her.

“I mean.. she will keep on asking you to do so. Or else, she will not stop.”

“Alright.”

“Yes! Look, Ji Hoo. I’ve got Uncle Hyun Joong seat behind me and you’ve got So Min Unnie behind you.”

“Minmin.”

“It’s So Min. Not Minmin.”

“Enough, Ji Eun.” Hyun Joong stops her and the ride starts. The siblings looks happy and Ji Hoo keeps on giggling as the ride went up and down. He too jumping and So Min has to holds him tight to prevent him from falling.

“Oh, it’s done.” Ji Eun said and Hyun Joong gets down first and gets Ji Eun.

“I want to play it again.”

“There still many people wants to play this too. Look..” He pointed to the kids that are line up to play the ride too. She shrugs her shoulder and obeys her Uncle.

“Arasso.”

“Come, let go to Ji Hoo.” Hyun Joong takes her too So Min and Ji Hoo and it looks like she’s having trouble to gets down with Ji Hoo in her arms.

“Let me hold him.” He quickly holds Ji Hoo and that baby looks happy to see his Uncle.

“Dada!” Ji Hoo used to call Hyun Joong Dada and he thought that Hyun Joong is his father. So Min quiet shock when she’s first working at the mansion and heard Ji Hoo calls him Dada. Later on, she found out that Ji Hoo is not Hyun Joong’s son. Just that baby loves to call him Dada.

“Yes, aegi-yah. Did you have fun?” Ji Hoo just laughing and gets excited even the rides end. Hyun Joong went down with Ji Hoo in his arms and Ji Eun trailing behind him. So Min quickly want to take Ji Hoo back from Hyun Joong.

“Come, aegi-yah.”

“It’s fine. I can manage. Ji Eun, go to Unnnie.”

“De.” So Min blinks her eyes when Ji Eun easily went to her and holds her hand. They continue looks for another game to play and most of the time, Ji Eun will shout excitedly to play all of the games.

“I want to play that!”

“I want that!

“Uncle! I want to rides that too.”

At first, Hyun Joong just follows all her request, but until one time he seems can’t take it anymore.

“Uncle..”

“Hold on. It’s enough, Ji Eun. I’m already tired. We must get going now.”

“What? I don’t want to be home yet. I want to play some more.” She’s already starts her crying and tries to release her hand from So Min.

“Let go.”

“No, Ji Eun. We should get going now. Loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter