Jun - On Rainy Days

13 Days of SEVENTEEN

ugh its raining a lot where i am right now so it made me think of something like this with jun XD hope you like it!

Word count: 1721

Genre: Fluff

Characters: You, Jun, and some of SEVENTEEN

Link: To masterpost that I’ll be updating for 13 Days of SEVENTEEN <3

 

“Thanks for letting me stay over, baby.”

Jun smiles back at you as he helps you set up your stuff. “Of course, love. Sorry your power’s out.”

You sigh and look out the window as the storm continues to block out every ounce of sun and soak anything in its way. “Yeah, the timing’s really bad.”

Seeing your look of worry, Jun sits beside you and leans in for a kiss. “Don’t worry too much, dear. You can study for your final here.”

“Baby, it’s tomorrow,” you remind him, still panicking. “I know nothing.”

“And by the end of the night, you’ll know everything,” he says reassuringly.

Sitting on his always comfortable bed, you try to smile back. “Thanks, Jun.”

Patting your hand, he gets back up and leans his head on the top bunk. Since Jun sleeps on the bottom bunk, you have a nice little shelter to study in. “I’m gonna let you study, alright? I’ll try not to distract you,” he jokes.

With a chuckle, you agree, “Yeah, you’re pretty distracting.”

Ruffling your hair, he smiles back before he leaves the room. “Just call me if you need anything okay?”

“Thanks love.”

With a grin and a wave, he closes the door and leaves you with your studies and the sound of the rain. You let out a huge sigh, annoyed that you even have to do this. But tomorrow’s final is really going to wreck you if you don’t even try to study. For a second, you can’t even remember what you’re supposed to be studying for. “That’s right,” you say to yourself, pulling up your textbook. “Economics.”

As you open the book and mentally prepare yourself for the next few hours of pain, the door swings back open and two not-so-quiet boys enter.

“Come on!” Mingyu whines as Wonwoo quickly climbs the ladder to his top bunk.

“No!” Wonwoo shouts back. Wrapping himself in his blanket, he says, all muffled, “I’m not going to the PC bang with you!”

“Why not?!”

“It’s pouring out there!” Wonwoo argues, sitting up and pointing out the window. “You’d have to be an idiot to voluntarily go out there!”

Clutching his heart, Mingyu makes a face as if he’s genuinely hurt. Staring up at Wonwoo, he says, “Okay first off. Mean.” Slumping his shoulders, he continues, “Second off, you said you would go with me!”

“I said that yesterday when the sun was out!”

“What’s the difference? I can drive us there!”

“Oh my god, no!” Wonwoo says, so shook. “I’m not getting in a car where you’re driving!”

“Why not?! I’m a good driver!”

“We literally have a music video that shows the opposite!”

Mingyu rolls his eyes and shakes his head. “For the last time, that was ACTING! You were literally there!”

And before Wonwoo can argue any further…

“Uh, guys.”

Immediately, their eyes shoot to you, completely shocked since they didn’t notice you in the first place. “Oh, (Y/N)!” Mingyu exclaims.

You grin and softly wave. “Hey.”

Wonwoo easily notices your textbook and apologizes, “Sorry, are you studying?”

“Yeah,” you say gently. “Trust me, I’d much rather listen to you guys bicker, but my final’s tomorrow.”

Feeling bad for causing such a disturbance, Mingyu says, “Sorry, (Y/N)! We’ll go somewhere else.” Shaking Wonwoo’s ankle, he tells him, “Come on, let’s go.”

Wonwoo gets out of his sheets and climbs down. “Anywhere but the PC bang.”

You chuckle as Mingyu closes the door and you hear him scream, “OH, COME ON!”

With a smile on your face, you try to get back to work. As you skim over the first chapter, it’s not long until the door flies open again.

“I’m telling you, they lost it!” Seokmin hollers as Soonyoung immediately goes to the closet.

“That’s impossible!” he argues. Opening all the dresser’s drawers, he shuffles through the stuff. “I just saw it!”

Seokmin groans and leans on the wall. “Why do you even need your frisbee right now? Were you planning on going to the park?”

“Jihoon and I have been doing trickshots inside,” he explains.

“With a frisbee?”

“Well, he’s really bad at bottle flipping so this is our compromise,” Soonyoung says.

Seokmin chuckles and decides to help him look. “Can I play with you guys? Nothing’s more satisfying than beating Woozi at a contest.”

Laughing, Soonyoung agrees, “He gets so annoyed. It’s so funny.”

And before the two of them can search any further…

“Uh, guys.”

They immediately twist around, surprised to hear your voice. But just as instantly, a smile shoots to Seokmin’s face. “Oh, hey (Y/N)! Sorry, didn’t see you there. Jun said you’d be staying over tonight.”

You smile at both of them as Soonyoung points to your textbook. “Are you studying?”

Nodding, you reply, “Yeah, I have a final tomorrow.”

“Oh, sorry!” Soonyoung exclaims as he starts to push Seokmin out of the room. “We’ll get out of your hair!”

“Thanks guys!” you say as they leave.

Ast he door closes, you can hear Seokmin ask, “What about the frisbee?”

Soonyoung chuckles and replies, “We’ll just make Jihoon flip bottles.”

Giggling to yourself, you try to focus again. But as if on cue…

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!” Chan screams as Vernon tries to run away from him.

But Vernon’s cornered and in a laughing fit. His mouth full, he yells back, “I’m sorry! I didn’t know!”

Clearly distraught, Chan lightly smacks him a few times. “Yet when you found out it was mine, you still finished it!”

“Chan, I’ll get you more Oreos!”

“THOSE WERE MY OREOS!” he yells, still hitting him. “YOU DON’T JUST EAT SOMEONE’S OREOS!”

And before Vernon can scream back…

“Hey guys.”

Their eyes shoot over and they see you getting up off the bed. You decide now, when you still haven’t studied anything, is as good a time as any to take a break.

Not expecting to see you, Chan smiles back at you, “Oh, hey (Y/N)! When did you get here?”

“Like half an hour ago,” you explain as you make your way to the door.

Vernon looks over and sees that you’ve left your textbook behind. “Were you studying?” he asks with concern.

You smile at him and can now see all the Oreo crumbs on his face. Batting the air, you tell him, “No, don’t worry about it. I’m taking a break.”

“Oh cool,” Chan says. “I’d offer you an Oreo but…” He snaps back to Vernon and gives him the death stare. “…SOMEBODY ATE THEM ALL!”

You chuckle to yourself as you leave the room and hear Vernon scream, “I’M SORRY! I’LL BUY YOU MORE!”

“IT’S NOT THE SAME!”

Laughing at the ground, you shake your head and make your way to the bathroom, still  pretty concerned about how you’re going to do on your final tomorrow. But as you’re walking, you don’t pay attention and run into a very familiar chest.

“Woah,” Jun says as you bump into him. He holds his arms out and immediately hugs you. “Hello there.”

Consumed in his warmth, you weakly smile and say, “Hi, baby.”

Seeing your low expression, he pouts and asks, “Aww, baby what’s wrong?”

You scratch your head as you sigh. “Jun, I love it around here, but it’s just kinda hard to study with everyone around.”

“Ahh,” Jun says with a nod. “That’s what I was nervous about.”

“Yeah,” you sigh.

But he’s still smiling. Lifting up your chin, he lets you meet his shiny gaze. “Good thing I have a solution for that.”

Confused, you furrow your eyebrows as Jun leads you further down the hall. “What are you talking about?”

He stops in front of the closed hall closet and beams at you. “I know it’s small, but I think you’ll like it.”

Still not sure what he’s talking about, you wait as he opens the closet door.

“TA-DAH!”

A huge smile comes to your face as you step into the small space. “Wow, baby! You did all of this?!”

He smiles proudly and nods. “Mmm hmm.”

In the time that he was away, Jun had fixed up this nice little space for you to study. He figured the other members would be less than quiet, so he got a bunch of blankets and Christmas lights they had laying around and made you a cozy fort. It looks like something straight out of a little kid’s imagination.

He watches as you look around. “I had to move all the coats, but I’ll put them back later.”

You turn back to face him and see that he’s just as happy as you are. “Baby!” you exclaim, jumping into his arms and wrapping your hands around the back of his neck. Swaying back and forth, you ask, “You did this all for me?”

He grins and hugs you back. “On rainy days, it’s best to be warm in a quiet place to study. Hopefully this helps.”

Just so happy to be with this wonderful boy, you hop up a little to meet his lips. Your whole body gets even warmer as he kisses you back. You just want to thank him over and over again for being so thoughtful, but he leaves you speechless. He’s just too amazing.

But as you two are lost in each other’s warmth, someone who just needs a jacket opens the door.

“Oh!”

You both unlock and turn to find Joshua staring, completely surprised. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry guys!” he immediately screams.

But you and Jun just laugh. He rubs his forehead and sighs. “It’s okay, Josh,” he says just hoping he’ll go and close the door.

Still in shock, Joshua just stands there with his mouth hanging open. “I—I didn’t mean to—”

But before he can stammer any more, Jeonghan comes into the picture. Opening the door wider, he pulls Joshua out. “Can’t you take a hint!” Sticking his head through, Jeonghan smiles and says, “Sorry about that guys! Really cute place!”

And with that, he closes the door and leaves you two alone.

Laughing, you finally sit down and let Jun take the spot next to you. It’s pretty cramped, but it’s perfect. “Thanks again, baby,” you say.

Jun smiles and takes your hand. Kissing you on the forehead, he chuckles and says, “Anything for you, love.”


thankfully i finished finals last week but my heart goes out to anybody going through theres right now <3 jun…is such a cutie i cannot XD one more jun fic coming out! (lowkey pretty proud of this next one XD) thanks for reading!