Dino - Gigantore (A Really Big Hill)

13 Days of SEVENTEEN

yeah its day 4 wooo!!! alright so chan has literally been my biggest bias wrecker these days and agh he’s too cute <3 hope you enjoy!

Word count: 1069

Genre: Fluff; Winter

Characters: You, Chan, and the rest of SEVENTEEN

 

“What happened to my sled?”

Seungcheol looks all around him, but can’t find it. With a shrug, he tells Chan, “Sorry, buddy. It’s not here.”

“What do you mean it’s not here?!” Chan screams, running to the trunk of the car and rummaging through everything. “I packed it yesterday!”

Hopping out of the car, Seungkwan joins the conversation. “Oh, sorry Chan, that’s my fault.”

“What did you do?!”

Seungkwan throws his hands up in defense and explains, “The car was too full! Something had to go!”

“SO MY SLED?!”

Watching this little scene play out, you decide to step in. In your giant puffy jacket, you waddle over and tell Chan, “It’s okay, Chan. We can just share mine.”

Hesitantly, Chan looks into the trunk and sees your tiny little sled. “Baby, I don’t know if we’ll both fit on that.”

“Oh come on,” you say, taking it out and showing it off. “It’ll fit the two of us.”

Chan sighs and slumps over. “But we were gonna race down that giant hill. How are we supposed to race now?”

You come up closer to him and shove the sled into his arms. “We can race some other day,” you chuckle. “The snow’s not gonna disappear overnight.”

Submitting to your reason, Chan takes the sled from your hands and reaches out to hold yours. “Okay, let’s go.”

You flash him a huge smile as the two of you make your way through the snow. Last night, the countryside got two feet, so you and the members decided it’d be fun to make the trek out and have a snow day. Chan was so excited to race you down this massive hill he always looked out for.

“Baby, this hill is REALLY big!” he eagerly tells you, jumping up and down. He’s practically bouncing through the new snow. “I always see it when we drive by and I’ve ALWAYS wanted to sled down it!”

Enthralled by his cuteness, you quickly follow. “I’m excited, love!”

“It’s really steep!” he shouts, pulling you along. “I don’t think I’ve ever gone down a hill that steep.”

“You’re really hyping up this hill,” you , walking close enough that you can snuggle under his arm. Glancing around, you point out, “Where is it? If it’s so big, shouldn’t I have seen it already?”

But just as you say that, Chan pulls you around this corner to reveal a giant hill covered in fresh snow. “Okay, wow,” you say, a bit awestruck.

Seeing that look on your face makes Chan even happier. Jumping out in front of you, he spreads out his arms and screams to the heavens. “This is GIGANTORE!”

Thoroughly amused, you raise an eyebrow at him. “Gigantore?”

Just then, Jun and Woozi walk by you two. “It’s Chan for ‘a really big hill,’” Jihoon explains as he pulls his own sled up this “Gigantore.”

Jun chuckles and adds, “He named it a little while back.”

“Uh huh,” you say with an uncertain nod.

Chan turns over and glares at his hyungs. “The day has come to conquer.”

“You’re so strange,” Woozi says through his smirk.

“You’re one to talk,” Jun teases, kicking his feet.

You turn back to your boyfriend and give a supportive thumbs up. “Let’s conquer baby!”

Thrilled to have someone as cute as you, Chan leaps forward and captures you in his arms. Shaking you vigorously, he kisses you on the head. “YES! LET’S!”

As you and Chan make the treacherous journey up this really big hill, you continuously look over and find his incredibly eager smile. You can’t help but chuckle at your puppy-like boyfriend. Once you two reach the top, Chan puts his hands on his hips and takes in a deep breath, as if he’s just climbed Mt. Everest. “Ahh, the air is so nice up here.”

From the peak, you watch as Jun and Woozi ride down the sides, screaming with glee and going pretty darn fast. You look back over at Chan and ask, “Are you sure about this?”

“Baby, are you about to crush my dreams?!” Chan cries, setting the sled in place.

You laugh and wave your hands. “No! I just want to make sure you’re ready for this.”

“Baby,” he says again, all the seriousness in his voice. He proceeds to take a seat at the top of your sled and pat the space in the back. “I was born ready.”

Rolling your eyes, you come over and take the spot behind him, letting your legs rest on either side and wrapping your arms around his torso. “Okay then,” you say, preparing yourself for the descent.

“PREPARE FOR LIFT OFF!” he screams.

But before you can even argue with him that that’s for rocket ships, Chan pushes his legs and sends you both on your way.

All of a sudden, you’re consumed by that feeling of falling. Your stomach falls deeper in on itself and you have to scream to put it back in place. The wind blasts along your sides and whips your hair all around. Even though it’s pretty terrifying, the rush is amazing and you’re laughing through your cries of terror. But during this whole ride, you can hear Chan shrieking even louder. Squeezing him tight, you can’t help but smile into his back until you slow to a stop at the bottom.

Immediately, you jump off the sled and cheer, “BABY, THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Chan’s still just sitting there, clutching the front of the sled with his mouth hanging open. You shake him by the jacket sleeve. “CHAN! THAT WAS SO FUN! WE CONQUERED GIGANTORE!”

Chan finally comes to his senses and nervously smiles at you. Nodding, he stammers, “Ye—yeah, that was fun.”

But you can tell by the look on his face that he’s absolutely terrified. “Baby, you were screaming like crazy.”

With a scoff, Chan stands up, his knees wobbling. “I…was not.”

“Fine,” you say, throwing your hands on his shoulders. “LET’S GO AGAIN!”

“NO!” Chan immediately cries out. Pulling you in by the waist, he hugs you tight. “No, we don’t need to do that again.”

Feeling him quiver against you, you chuckle, “I thought you wanted to take on Gigantore!”

He laughs and pulls you out just enough so you can see his smiling face. Kissing you on the forehead, he says through a sigh, “It’s just a really big hill.”


look at this cutie agh XD thanks for reading and more chan coming your way!!!