Jun - Easy on the Ice

13 Days of SEVENTEEN

DAY 3 - JUN DAY!!

day 3 yall!! agh jun is love, jun is life <3 hope you enjoy some stuff for him cause hes beautiful and amazing ok continue reading THANKS!

Word count: 800

Genre: Fluff; Winter

Characters: You, Jun, and the rest of performance unit

Link: To masterpost that I’ll be updating for 13 Days of SEVENTEEN <3

 

 

“Come on, (Y/N)! Get out here!”

Slipping for the millionth time, you cling to the side of the outdoor rink. Your feet simply can’t carry you for more than a few meters while on these ice skates. Looking up, you find your smiling boyfriend with his arms out in the middle of the ice. Giving him a thumbs up, you reply, “I’m good over here.”

Seeing your struggle, Jun laughs and easily makes his way back to you. “Come on! It’s easy!” he teases.

You scoff and watch him skate off with his beautiful form. “Easy for you!” you call out after him.

But it’s Soonyoung who glides by you, laughs, and says, “Come on, (Y/N). Don’t let your boyfriend show you up. Just do what I’m doing!” He proceeds to skate off with his hands behind his back in the most elegant way possible.

Shaking your head, you sigh and continue to make your slow journey along the edge. Thankfully, you’re not alone.

“Seriously, how are they so good at this?” Minghao asks, just behind you.

Chan, who’s just a few feet ahead and struggling just as hard, looks over his shoulder and says encouragingly, “We can do it guys! We just gotta get the hang of it.”

But just as he says that, he lets go of the side and slips, crashing to the ground.

“Chan! Are you okay?!” you cry out, trying to get to him as best you can while Minghao’s laughing like crazy behind you.

On the ground, Chan laughs nervously and bats the air around him. “I’m fine. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

When you’ve finally managed to get to him, you hang onto the wall and help him up. But as you two are just having a hard time standing, you glance over and see Soonyoung and Jun. “Come on guys! Join us!”

Minghao slowly makes his way to you two as you all just watch the two skating pros show off with their twirls and little ice dance. Jaw hanging open, Minghao just glares. “I hate them.”

“Seriously though, did you know they could do this?” you ask them.

Chan shrugs and dusts off his jacket. “I would say that dancing and ice skating are transferable, but that doesn’t explain me and Minghao.”

“I had no idea they could move like that,” Minghao sighs.

You giggle and watch as Jun finally comes back over to you. Skidding to a stop, he smiles and holds out his hand. “(Y/N), you gotta come to the center with me.”

“I’m gonna fall!” you argue.

But he doesn’t accept that. Taking you by the hands, he pulls you out to center ice. “JUN!” you scream, not able to get your footing.

But he just laughs. “Baby! Just stand up! I’ll pull you!”

Fumbling, you can’t even get your legs to stand up straight. “Jun, this isn’t happening.” you laugh, falling all over his chest.

“You’re so sad!” he teases, holding you up.

Baffled that he’s able to stay so stable, you try to gain some traction. “I’m gonna slip and break something!”

Jun chuckles and smiles down at you. “As long as you don’t break my heart.”

Pausing your troubles, you stop and glare at him. “I’m gonna break everything else if you don’t stop being so lame.”

Pleased with your aggressively-heart-felt reply, Jun smiles and looks up. Nodding his head forward, he says, “See! They’re doing it!”

Twisting around, you look over your shoulder to find Soonyoung skating away with Minghao hunched over, clutching his hips, and Chan doing the same to him, creating this sort of unstable train/conga line. “I told them they could do it!” Soonyoung laughs, gliding across the ice like a pro.

But Minghao and Chan look really shaky. “Ya! Don’t go too fast!” Minghao screams.

“Please, hyung! I’m gonna fly off!”

You and Jun laugh as you turn back and say, “I don’t think that’s gonna work for me.”

He gives you a reassuring grin before holding you by the hips. “Here, just let me push you.” Gently he holds you up and twists you around so you’re facing front. “Just trust me.”

Doing just that, you stand up as straight as you have all day and let Jun easily push you from behind. “Ahhh, nice job baby!” you cheer.

He laughs as he rests his chin on your shoulder. “You’re very light on your feet, dear.”

You chuckle and look back to kiss him on the nose. “That’s cause you’ve already swept me off them.”

Smiling from ear to ear, Jun raises an eyebrow at you. “Now who’s lame?”

“We’ll be lame together.”

Skating up closer to you, he pushes his chest against your back as he holds you tight. “Sounds good to me.”


jun does things to my heart and i really wanna go ice skating with him <3 more jun coming your way! thanks for reading!