Hoshi - Chef Hosh

13 Days of SEVENTEEN

hoshi is too much for me in every way <3 hope you guys like it!

Word count: 655

Genre: Fluff

Characters: You, Hoshi, Seokmin, and Seungkwan

 

“Okay babe, get ready for the meal of your lifetime.”

Looking around the kitchen uneasily, you lean on the counter as you sit and watch. “Uh huh.”

Soonyoung smiles and suggestively raises his eyebrows as he stirs some concoction with his chopsticks. “I promise you’re gonna love it.”

Your jaw slightly open, something about your boyfriend cooking has always been questionable, even though he’s been getting better over the years. “Baby, you don’t have to do anything too fancy.”

Shaking his head, Soonyoung scoffs at such a remark. “You clearly don’t know the level of skill my sou chef and I possess.”

“Clearly.”

Rolling his eyes, he puts down his bowl and goes to cut up some green onions. “You’re so naive. We’ll show you. Where’s my sou chef?!” he cries out.

Seokmin, who’s literally two feet from him at the stove, drops everything, stands up straight, and solutes. “Yes sir!”

“How’s the sauce doing?” he asks as he adds his ingredients to…whatever he’s making.

“Very good, sir,” Seokmin says, returning to tend to his station. “The texture’s perfect and it smells amazing.”

“Good to hear.”

You chuckle as you watch this home cooking show unfold in front of your eyes. Soonyoung’s always been a bit theatrical with…everything. All you can do is support him in his efforts. You watch as he throws cheese and salt and pepper all through the air, just sprinkling it into different bowls and pans. Flour is everywhere and his apron is stained beyond repair. Seokmin’s there to help him put on a show, and it’s quite something.

You’re laughing as your boyfriend dices some tomatoes while blindfolded when Seungkwan comes into the room. “Oh no,” he says, coming to sit next to you. “Are they cooking again?”

You nod and smile as Soonyoung pulls down the fabric and looks at Seungkwan in the eyes. “You’re just jealous you’re not this skilled.”

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. “I am way more skilled than you. You just like to throw in these tricks to make it look cooler.”

“What’s cooking if it’s not entertaining?” Soonyoung says with a smile.

“Just normal cooking,” you reply, glancing over at Seokmin setting fire to some fish.

“Well, we don’t do that around here.”

For the next half hour, it’s you and Seungkwan laughing as you worriedly watch Soonyoung and Seokmin “cook.” There’s a lot of flipping and screaming and dropping of things, but by the end of it all, the place does smell pretty good.

Sweating, Soonyoung wipes his brow and puts his finished dish in front of you and Seungkwan. “Bon appetite!”

You and Seungkwan stare at this omelet looking dish that has, based on what you remember, cheese, tomatoes, green onions, fish, tortilla chips, ketchup, eggplant, and some ramen that Seokmin got from the cabinet. You look up at your boyfriend hesitantly. “Uhhh, baby…”

“Trust me,” he says, closing his eyes and batting his hand. “You’ll like it.”

Nervously, you pick up your fork and look at Seungkwan. “If I pass out, call the hospital.”

Seungkwan gives you an affirmative nod while Soonyoung just pushes the plate closer. “You’re not gonna die!”

You give a small sigh before taking a bite. But immediately as it touches your tongue, your eyes shoot open. “Baby!” you exclaim, genuinely surprised. “What the heck?! That’s really good!”

Laughing his head off, he runs around the counter and lifts you up, pressing you against his disgusting apron. “I TOLD YOU! CHEF HOSH IS AMAZING!”

You laugh and smile down at him. “My compliments to the chef.”

He smiles and presses his lips to yours, kissing you all over.

Seokmin and Seungkwan smile at you two then glance at each other. Seungkwan jokingly asks, “Can I send my compliments to the sou chef?” He closes his eyes and puckers his lips.

But Seokmin throws a rag at him. “I don’t need your compliments.”


sorry im on vacation with my family so i cant spend as much time on these lately as i want OTL still hope you guys liked it and one more hoshi fic coming out today!! :D aghhh he deserves so much i cant with him just ow