Mingyu - The Biggest Snowball Fight

13 Days of SEVENTEEN

aghhh more mingyu!! ugh so cute so cute someone hold me ok hope you guys enjoy!

Word count: 841

Genre: Fluff; Winter

Characters: You, Mingyu, and the rest of SEVENTEEN

 

“You’re going down baby!” Mingyu screams from across the giant, snow-covered parking lot.

Tightening your gloves, you stand up straighter to get a good look at him from over the car you’re hiding behind. “Not if you go down first!”

Smiling at your smack talk, Mingyu waits until Seungcheol calls out the rules one more time.

“OKAY! IS EVERYONE READY?!” he screams.

“YES!” collective shouts cry together from all corners of the lot.

“OKAY! NO FOUL PLAY! YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 10 FEET FROM YOUR TARGET! NO CLOSE RANGE ATTACKS! FIRST TEAM TO ELIMINATE THE OTHER SIDE WINS!”

“YES!”

“OKAY! THE FIGHT STARTS…NOW!”

And almost immediately, you can hear the carnage take place.

Somehow, Mingyu and the others were able to convince you to join their massive snowball fight. Always needing an even number, it seemed more often than not that you were dragged into their games, but you usually didn’t mind. After all, your competitive nature was one of the things Mingyu loved most about you. But being on the opposite team from your boyfriend automatically made you his biggest target. Your team consists of Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Chan, Woozi, Jeonghan, and Seokmin, while his side has Joshua, Jun, Minghao, Hoshi, Vernon, and Seungcheol. It’s pretty even, but all you know for sure is Mingyu’s coming for you.

Your giant coat against the car, you nervously look over at your partner in crime from this team. “What do we do Wonwoo?”

Wonwoo anxiously glances over his shoulder and watches Seungcheol and Vernon pelt snowball after snowball at Seungkwan’s hiding spot. “I don’t know but it’s scary out there.”

Peeking over, you can see just how fast those balls are flying. “Jesus, I don’t want to be hit by one of those!”

Wonwoo sighs and starts to form a few snowballs on the ground. “Our only option is…,” he says as he cups one is his hand. Jumping to his feet, he screams, “…TO RETALIATE!”

You watch as his projectile goes flying at Hoshi, hitting him smack in the shoulder as he’s not paying attention. Turning to see who just ousted him, he whines, “WONWOO!”

Pointing and laughing, Wonwoo cries back. “THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!” But you don’t even have enough time to pull him back down. Before either of you know it, another snowball soars over and explodes against his chest. Wonwoo’s moment of victory is destroyed by Minghao’s sinister laughter.

Unlike Wonwoo, Minghao’s quick enough to duck back down as he laughs. “NEITHER OF YOU SHOULD EVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!”

Slumping in defeat, Wonwoo sadly glances down at you. “Sorry, (Y/N). I have to leave you on your own.”

You give him a reassuring smile as you strike your fist to the air. “I’ll bring victory to our team.”

He smiles and gives you a high five before he leaves the battlefield.

Now nervous and alone, you turn your attention back to the fight. Watching all of the snowballs fly across the parking lot, you try to find Mingyu. Where is he? you think to yourself. But that question is quickly answered.

“BOO!”

“AHHH!” you scream, turning around and clutching your chest. Trying to catch your breath, you scream, “Mingyu!”

Flashing you a wicked smile, he says, “Looks like someone’s about to lose.”

Standing up straight, you scoff at how dim your boyfriend is sometimes. “Was this your plan baby?” you tease. “You can’t get me out from this close.”

But Mingyu just chuckles. “Who said I was gonna get you out?”

And before you can even argue, Mingyu picks you up around the torso and starts running into the middle of the battle field.

“MINGYU!” you scream, laughing as he uses you as a human shield. Getting pelted with snowballs from your own side, you try to get out of his embrace, but it’s no use. “AGHHH, MINGYU!”

“WAIT, CEASE FIRE!” Jeonghan screams the second he sees you’re being dragged out there.

But it’s too late. By the time Mingyu puts you down, he’s on the opposite side of the field and you’re covered in snow. Laughing his head off, Mingyu points at you and screams, “I told you you were going down!”

Still brushing off all the white powder, you shove him and yell, “You play so dirty!”

Hugging you tight, Mingyu’s just happy to have you this close. Looking down at you, he smiles, “Anything to get you in my arms,” he says as he presses his lips to yours.

Lost in the warmth of his kiss, for a second, you forget how much of you hate losing. Hugging him back, you’re just glad to have such an adorable boyfriend. But you’re both shaken back to reality when more snowballs come flying your way, this way hitting Mingyu all over.

He lets you go and looks over at Seungkwan and Chan yelling, “THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING OUT OUR PLAYER!”

And as you’re busy laughing at his loss, Mingyu just kisses you on the head and smiles. “It was worth it.”


hope you guys are well and thanks for reading!!! more of this dork soon <3