The8 - That's One Ugly Sweater

13 Days of SEVENTEEN

ok super late today but ive been in a car all day XD obviously the8 had to get day 8 ;) hope you like it!!!

Word count: 590

Genre: Fluff; Christmas

Characters: You and Minghao

 

“Baby, hurry up!” you cry out, already sitting by the Christmas tree.

“Okay, okay, okay!” Minghao eagerly screams as he comes running up to you. Plopping down on the floor, he holds his present in his lap. “I’m ready!”

You smile as he eagerly bounces in front of you. “You’re so cute, Minghao.”

He chuckles and leans over to pinch your cheeks. “I’m just so excited for you to see your present!”

Laughing, you wiggle out of his grasp and pat your present to him. “I hope you like what I got you.”

So excited, Minghao hands his perfectly decorated present to you as you give him his. “Aghh, baby whatever it is, I’m gonna love it! But I promise you, my present’s way better.”

Imagining what lies in your well wrapped box, you smirk. “Doubt it.”

For weeks, you were trying to figure out the perfect present to get your adorable boyfriend. Obviously, you weren’t going to find something as cute as him, so you decided to go in the exact opposite direction. A few days ago, you were shopping when you came across the ugliest sweater you had ever seen in your life. It was dark green with tinsel swirled up and down the torso and sleeves. Ornaments of reindeer and Santa Claus hung all over it, making whoever wore it a human Christmas tree. It was hideous. And it was perfect.

So excited to give Minghao his present, you aren’t too concerned about what he got you. “Merry Christmas, baby,” you say before you open your gift.

Minghao calms down and leans over to give you a soft kiss. “Merry Christmas, my dear.” Sitting back he flashes you a huge smiles as he points to your lap. “Now open your present!”

“Okay! Okay! You open yours!” you laugh.

Ripping into the wrapping paper, you quickly get to the box. Tearing it open, you’re eyes grow wide at the present that Minghao’s got you. Reaching into the box, you’re speechless as you pull out a dark green sweater. There’s twinsel swirled up and down the torso and sleeves. Ornaments of reindeer and Santa Claus hang all over it. For a second you have to make sure that you didn’t just open your own present.

But you look over at your boyfriend and he’s holding up your present to him with the same shocked expression. For a moment, you two stare at your gifts, completely frozen, until you burst out into laughter.

“BABY!” Minghao screams as he reaches out and engulfs you in a hug. “HOW COULD YOU GET ME SUCH AN UGLY SWEATER?!”

Laughing, you hit his chest. “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! HOW COULD YOU GET ME THE SAME ONE?!”

“I thought it was cute!”

“It’s not cute at all!” you argue.

Finally letting you go, Minghao kisses your forehead. “I thought it would look cute on you!”

Looking down at your matching ugly sweaters, you just want squeeze your boyfriend to death. “Baby, I seriously can’t believe you bought that too.”

“It’s so ugly, baby!” Reaching over, you lightly brush his cheek. “Everybody needs an ugly Christmas sweater.”

Beaming back at you, Minghao smiles. Tossing on his new sweater, he looks down at the hideous design and grins from ear to ear. “Now we can be ugly together.”

You chuckle and put on the sweater too. Glancing back and forth from the two of you, you smile with him. “I love being ugly with you, dear.”

Leaning over, he kisses you on the lips. “ Me too.”


hope you guys liked that XD i used to really like that show and Joshua’s name was just too perfect <3 if he were really a dragon…i cant XD happy holidays and more tomorrow!!!