Chapter 9

I wish you in my dreams

 

who is stalking me?

Gui gui went to the coffee shop in just a 5 minutes. She immediately look for him until she spotted a man who sitting there alone.

“Chun! Why are you so gloomy?” as she sits in front of him.

“Hi Gui, I’m just hungry! My stomach can’t last long anymore.” as he pats his stomach.

“Ha ha, why didn’t you have dinner?”

“Of course, I had dinner but you know for a guy like me, every minute my stomach rumbles.”

“Oh, then why you’re not ordering up?”

“Because I wait for you, that’s why.”

“Aww… Chun, you’re such a sweet person, and a gentleman. I’m just curious why not Ella doesn’t like you.”

“As I said before I think Ella like someone else.” As he reads the menu.

“Here we go again…” as she rolled her eyes. “Chun, you are not sure that she likes someone! Did you see her sweet to that person huh?”

“Yes.” As he remember Aaron and Ella being sweet to each other.

“Oh, but you said before that she is sweet, bubbly and kind right? So maybe it’s just her character or she is just a flirt.”

“Hey, don’t say she is a flirt! I didn’t say anything bad to Aaron! Why are you acting like that?”

“It’s because my Aaron likes Ella! He came here for her!
That’s why he doesn’t love me back!” the tears slowly fall in her eyes.

“I… I didn’t know it. I will betray my best friend for the girl we like, Is this why you are helping me to be with Ella?”

She slowly nods “I just want to be with Aaron, Am I being too selfish?”

Chun comforts her. “You are not the only one who is selfish here, me too, I agree with you so we are both selfish.”

“No Chun, I started this so I’m the one, who is selfish, I’m sorry that I involve you to this stupid plan. We should stop it now.”

“I thought you say, be strong? Why now, you surrender? Let’s just try to win their heart and if there is no chance lets accept the fact.” As he smile at her.

“I wrong to my perception of yours, you are the stronger one than I am, thanks Chun!” as she smiled back at him.

They didn’t know that someone is watching her from afar; he can’t see who is she talking but from his distance they seem too close.

“Gui gui found a boyfriend and it seems that uniform is from my school? So this means there is no blockage for me and Ella? Thanks to you Gui, I should repay you when you come home”. As he leave going back to his house.

********

“I’m back!” as she puts her shoes on the cabinet.

“Welcome home, Gui gui!” as Aaron welcomes her with a smile.
Gui gui seems surprise to his action “Am I hallucinating? Do I have too much coffee?”

Aaron burst out his laughter “Hey, you silly! Can’t I welcome you? Don’t you want me to become this?”

“Of course I like that! But I’m not use to it. You might say it’s so late; do you want my home open 24/7 or I might not see you here awake.” As she thinks of something she widens her smile.

“Why are you smiling like that? It freaks me up.” as he makes goose bumps.

“He – he, I’m just thinking that you are still awake because you cared for me and also you develop some feeling for me.” as she walks towards him.

“Hey, don’t keep your hopes up! Just go to your room and sleep now.”

“Aww… Why are you so mean to me! I didn’t do anything to you!” as she pouts.

“I don’t know, I just I hate you when I saw you in the elementary, and you are so clingy so I feel irritated.”

“Hmmm… You hate me? So that means you love me too?”

“Huh? Hate is so different in love Gui, don’t fool yourself.”

“Really? Then why people say if you hate someone you love them? So this means you love me Aaron!”

“Argh… Whatever you say I going to my room now. Good night!” as he going back to his room.

“I know you love me Aaron! You are just shy!”

Aaron looks back at her “By the way, I put an application letter from my school in your room; I think we will be classmates tomorrow, so get up early okay! Your boyfriend might be surprise tomorrow when he sees you in our school.”

“What! I will be your classmate? I know that you love me!” but she realize something’s not right. “Wait did you say my boyfriend? I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Don’t be shy Gui, I follow you when you go to the coffee shop, you seem close to that guy, so I conclude that he is your boyfriend right?”

“YOU fo...fo…Follow me?!! That guy is not my boyfriend it is Ch…” She realizes she must not say his name because it’s only their secret that they know each other.

“Ch? What kind of name is that?”as he raise up his eyebrow.

“It is Charles, right it is Charles, wait a minute why do you follow me Mr. Aaron Yan?” as she .

“I… I… I’m just curious because you are new here and you have the strength to go outside late at night.” As he defend himself.

“Really? Just curious or you like me already?”

“Think what you want Gui, I will never like you. Good night!” as he proceed to go to his room.

“Ok! I will think that you like me! He – he” as she thinks that tomorrow will be a great day for her. Being a classmate of the one she loves. “Lucky!”