Chapter 21

I wish you in my dreams

 

Something Unexpectedly Happened

Chun parks his car on the front of the hospital.

He immediately went to the nurse station, “Hey, can I know where the room of Mr. Aaron Yan is?”

“May I know who you are?” as the nurse looks at him while adjusting her eyeglasses.

“I’m his friend, Chun.”

“Chun? As In Wu Chun! The heartthrob of Yin Kai academy?! The captain ball?!” as the nurse leans her head and widens her eyes.

Chun raises his eyebrow, “How did you know me?”

“I’m your Fan!!! My sister told me that you are so handsome! But I don’t believe her! But now I saw you, it’s really real!” she get out from the station and hugs him.

“Ahm… Thanks for being my fan… but...can you release me now?” as he looks to the people eyeing on them.

“Why should I? This is my moment you know!” as she hugs him tight, she glances to the man hiding on the wall holding a camera.

“I understand you… But… If my girlfriend sees this, she may get mad at me. So… Please release me now?” as he became uneasy.

“Hmm… Let me think…Ok I will agree with you but you must agree what will I said!”

“Okay… Okay fine I agree with you! Just release me now okay! You’re suffocating me.”

“Really? You agree?! Then… I want this.” as she leans her head and kiss him on the lips.

Chun was shock of her sudden action, he thought she is an ordinary fan but he is wrong.

He immediately steps back, “What…What are you doing?!”

“Kissing you? I think?” as she turns back and leaves him.

Chun straight away went to the washroom; he immediately turns on the faucet and washes his lips.

“Oh my God… I think I should tell to Ella about what happened... But… She will get mad at me if she knows it… Should I tell her or should I keep it?” as he continues rubbing his lips.

*******

“Hey Mike, did you took us a photo?” as the nurse whispers.

“Yup! But…Why did you kiss him? It’s not in the plan Angela!”

“I know… But he is too handsome! When I spotted his lips I don’t know what happens to me, it’s just so fast I can’t resist it!” as she widens her smile.

Mike just shook his head and sighs.

“Why are you sighing?”

“It’s just we are breaking two love birds because of this stupid money!” as he shouts.

“Calm down Mike, think on the bright side, we can now pay all the hospital bills of our mom right?” as she gently rubs his back.

*******

Ella was concentrating peeling on an apple, suddenly Aaron shouts at her.

“Wei! I’ve been waiting for 15mins. Here! Look at that apple… It isn’t fresh now!” as he points the apple.

“Finish!” as she shows the apple.

“I don’t want to eat that! You can eat that if you want!” as he make face.

“What! I’ve been peeling this for 15mins. But you will not eat it?! How cruel of you! Eat this whether you like it or not!” as she forcefully puts the whole apple in his mouth.

Aaron was about to choke, Ella immediately help Aaron by hugging his back and force him to throw up.

Aaron already spits out the apple, “Wei! Do you want me to die already?”

“Of course not! I’m sorry Aaron” as she pouts her lips.

“Sorry is not an excuse. What if I didn’t spit the apple? Do you know the consequences?”

“I know of course! I not an idiot!” as she fake a sob.

Aaron notice that she was about to cry, “Wei… Let’s forget about it! Past is past! Don’t cry.”

“I know you can’t bear it! Ha - ha!” as she laughs so hard.

“You!!!” as he pinch her cheeks.

Chun knocks for several times but no one answers.

He leans his ears on the door to hear if there is a person inside.

He hears Ella’s voice and Aaron bickering with each other.

“Aaron, don’t tell me you are just faking your accident to get Ella back.” As he became jealous.

Chun instantly opens the door and a loud bang was heard.

“Ehem…” as he made fake cough.

Aaron and Ella stops bickering and look at the door.

“Chun! You came!” as she immediately stands from her seat and hugs him.

Chun hugs her back and glances at Aaron and gave him a smirk.

Aaron notices his smirk and he just shakes his head, “Chun, if you are jealous, I will tell you now, she is all yours.”

“I’m…I’m not jealous…I know she is mine and only mine!” as he became defensive.

Ella looks up at him, “Are you really jealous of him?”

“No! I know that you are mine Ella, why should I be jealous of him? Maybe he is JEALOUS!” as he emphasized his last word.

Both Ella and Aaron laugh of how childish he is.

“Why both of you laughing? This is not funny.” As he pouts.

“It’s because he realize the one that he truly loves and I know I’m only yours Mr. Wu!” as she pinch his nose.

Chun looks at her and to Aaron, “Really? You found your true love?”

Aaron just nods, “That’s why I told you she is all yours because my heart is shouting Gui gui’s name!” as he smiles.

Chun just nods and smile “That’s good, at least now I don’t have any rival.” As he looks back to Ella.

“Wei, stop this drama! It makes me goose bumps!” as he look back to Ella.

“Ella, you can go back home now. I know you already tired of caring me. You should take a rest too.”

“But… Who will watch for you?”

“There is a button right there, I can press it if I need a help from the nurse. So you can rest now Ella…”

As he looks at Chun, “Hey, please take care of Ella.”

Chun just smiles and nods leading Ella to the door.

“Chun!” as Aaron shouts at him.

He looks back, “Chun, still friends?”

“Yup, still friends.” As Ella and him leaves.

******

In a couple of minutes they arrive on Ella’s house.

Ella unbuckled her seatbelt, she was about to go out but Chun grabs her hand.

She looks back at him and gave him a curious look.

“What is it Chun?”

“Ella, there something I need to tell you.”

“What is it?” as she left out a yawn.

Chun thought that if he will say what happened earlier she may get mad at him and also about going to Canada.

Chun just shook his head and smile, “I love you Ella, and you are the only one that I love remember that. Good night!” as he kiss her cheeks.

Ella just stares at him, “Is that all you really want to say?”

He nods, “Yup… Good night Ella! Dream of me okay? And I will dream of you!”

She just shakes her head and went out to his car. “Good night Chun!”

“Ella! Let’s have a date tomorrow! 10am sharp okay!”

“Okay! 10am sharp!” as she salutes at him.

Chun waves at her and leave.

******

Chun was driving his car he suddenly thought about what his father said, “I will leave tomorrow? But I can’t leave her maybe I can call dad to cancel the flight and move it next week.”

As he was focusing on the road, suddenly a car blocks his way.

Four men went out from the car and approach him.

He opens his window and looks at them, “Is there any problem?”

One of them answers him, “Yup there is a problem, and can you help us fix our car?”

As he went out from his car, one of them put a handkerchief on his face, His eyes suddenly feel sleepy and he feels he was drag on their car.