Chapter 11

I wish you in my dreams

 

Truth or Lies

Ella finishes her last subject, “Wew, I hate Math! Why this problem is so hard!”

“Why not, you can ask your BEST FRIEND or should I say Boyfriend Aaron to help you?” as Selina walks towards her.

“Huh? Here we go again! For the last time you will heard it from me SELINA REN, He is not my BOYFRIEND Ok!”

Ella immediately went out to her classroom leaving Selina alone.

“Wei! You are so defensive! Wei Ella wait for me!” as she runs towards the door, she notice that Ella left her Math notebook.

“How should I find Ella now? Maybe I can catch up with her!”

********

“OMG, Chun is waiting me at the gate. I thought he is joking! Ella what will you do? You know that you feel uneasy with him… Argh…” as she hides behind the wall.

“BOO!”

“Oh my God Selina you scared me!” as she shouts while holding her chest.

“Sorry Ella, Hey you forgot your notebook!”

“He – he, Selina can you accompany me going out to the gate?”

“Huh? Are you a baby or retarded? Why would I…” as she glances through the gate, there is a handsome guy waiting patiently.

“OMG, Ella is he your suitor? He looks handsome! If you don’t want him, then give him to me!” as she shakes Ella’s body.

“Geez… he is not my suitor, he is… Chun!” as she lowered her head.

“Chun! As in Wu Chun! Your dream guy!” she widens her eyes and continues shaking Ella.

“How did you meet him? OMG Ella you are so lucky! Go to him now he is waiting for you!!” as she push Ella.

Ella was trying to stop Selina but she is stronger than her.

“Go Ella, he is waiting for you!” as Selina cheers up Ella merrily.

Ella is in deep thinking while she walks lousy to Chun.

As he notice her, he laughs a little bit seeing her so space out while walking towards him.

“Hey Ella! Are you okay?”

Ella looks up to him and just nods and continue walking pass through him.

“Wei, why are you leaving me? Wait!” as he runs towards her.

“Ella are you really okay? If not we must go to the clinic!” as he holds her arms.

“Chun, can I ask you something?”

“Ok, what is it?”

“Do you like someone now?”

Chun was surprise of her sudden question, “What should I say? Should I say I like her or should I lie to her?”

“I… I like someone but she didn’t know yet. Why did you ask Ella? Did you also like someone too?”

“Nothing, I’m just curious…. Yes I like someone too but I didn’t show it because I know that there is no chance, seeing him afar is okay with me.”

Chun stops walking and stares at her, “So that means she didn’t like Aaron? Because she said seeing him afar meaning it’s not Aaron! Yes!” as he smiles widens and reacting like a fool.

Ella looks back at Chun, “Wei, what are you doing? You are smiling like an idiot then acting like a fool. Are you in drugs?”

Chun straighten his self “No, I just thought of something, yah that’s why I act this!” as he looks away.

“Weird...” as she whispers “Why do I like someone who is weird? Pssh.”

“What did you say Ella?” as he catch up with her.

“Nothing, I’m just thought of something too!”

“Why do I like someone who is weird like me?” as he whispers walking behind Ella.

**********

(At Aaron’s house)

“Gui Gui! Where are you?” as Aaron peeks in at Gui gui’s room.

“I’m here at the bathroom! Do you need something?”

“Ahmm… Can you stay here for a while? Ella is coming and I don’t want her to see you like that.”

“Huh? Why?” as she pops out her head in the bathroom’s door.

“Well, I said that I have a fever right so I will make an act that I was having a fever so that she will care me.”

“Oh…” as Gui gui went out “But I can care you too!”

“Gui, How can you care me? If you can’t care yourself! Imagine that I leave you alone, who will get your food or help you go downstairs in that kind of situation of yours?”

Aaron was right, she can’t take care of herself alone, and she needs someone who will support her like she needs Aaron to love her back.

Gui gui will answer him back but the doorbell rings. She knows that she comes already, she just closed the door not waiting for Aaron to stop her.

Aaron looks back at Gui gui, “I’m sorry Gui gui, I can’t give my love to you because it belongs to someone else.” As he went down.

Gui gui hears what Aaron said, she is just leaning on the door, crying “Aaron, if you only knew, that after 1 week I will need to forget you to marry a man that I didn’t know.”

*************

Aaron quickly open the door but to his surprise Ella is not the only one who is there.

“Chun? Why are you here?” as he faked a cough.

“Oh! I just want to talk about our club’s activity this coming week.” As he nervously fake a smile.

“Huh? I don’t remember that we have an activity?”

“Ahmm… Aaron can we come in? This fruit basket is heavy you know?” as Ella slumped her shoulder.

“Oh! Sorry Ella!” as he helps her.

As Ella puts down the basket, she immediately places her hand on Aaron’s forehead.

“Hmm… You are not hot, you look okay to me. Aaron, you don’t have a fever right? As she raised her eyebrow inspecting Aaron’s reaction.

“Huh Really I don’t have?” as he touch his forehead “Well, Ella maybe your touch lowers down my fever easily!”

“Idiot! You really have a fever! You are now Hallucinating!” as she spanks his arm.

“Is this the way you care for a sick person? How cruel of you!”

As they bicker, Chun was just observing them, “Aaron really loves Ella, but Do I have a confidence to compete with him?”

Ella notices that Chun is staring at them, she immediately stops bickering with Aaron and excuse herself for going to the bathroom.

“Okay Ella, just be careful not to look at the mirror! You will see a piggy face there! Ha ha!” as Aaron .

“Be thankful Aaron I cannot punch you because you are sick! But I swear after this you will get a punch from me!” as she closed the bathroom.

“Hey Aaron, can I talk to you.”

“You are now talking Chun! Ha ha!”

“Yeah right, Silly me!” but Chun’s face suddenly became serious.

“Do you like Ella?”

Aaron was surprised to his question, “Why do say that?”

“I’m just curious, do you like her?”

Aaron inhales deeply before he answers it, “Yes, I like her not just like but I love Ella. Why?”

“It’s because….” Chun became uneasy all of a sudden.

“It’s because what Chun?” as he feels something wrong.

“It’s because I love her too.”