Chapter 16

I wish you in my dreams

 

It's all about LOVE

While Aaron was driving his BMW car, Gui gui just stares at him. Both of them didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes.

Gui gui can’t stand it, she wasn’t used to it, so she started the conversation.

“Aaron, what happened between you and Ella? You seem spaced out since you’ve drive.”

Aaron suddenly stops the car, “Ella seems avoiding me.”

“Huh? Why do you think of that?”

“I just feel it Gui, it seems she’s hiding something from me.”

“Maybe she is not in the mood.” As she tries to cheer him up.

“Maybe… I hope you’re right.” as he tries to smile.

“That’s my cute Aaron! Smile for me!” as she pinches his cheeks.

“Argh… Stop it!” as he holds Gui gui’s hand.

Gui gui stops, she widens her smile, “Hmm… Are you sure you didn’t love me yet?”

“Why did you say so?” as he release her hands.

“Well, since you said you tried to love me, you seem nice to me!” as she leans her head.

Aaron looks at her, only inches away their faces are. His face blush and look away at her.

Gui gui notice it, “I think I know the answer already! You love me Aaron!”

“Do – Don’t think that much!” as he started to drive.

“Really, then why are you blushing?” as she raised her eyebrow.

“I- I’m not blushing! Maybe you are hallucinating! Shut up okay! I can’t focus on my driving.”

“Yes Sir!” as she zips .

********

Ella was walking at the corridor, suddenly she notice someone outside her classroom.

The guy walks towards her holding a flower, “Ella, are you okay now?”

“I’m okay now Chun, thanks for caring me last night.” As she proceeds to walk.

Chun holds her hand, “Wei, are you avoiding me?”

“Why do you think of that? I’m not avoiding you, it’s just my class will start soon.”

“Oh… I’m sorry, Here, this is for you.” as he give the flower.

Ella just look at it, “What is this for?”

“Ahm… Well I just pass by to an old lady who offered me this flower, and I just buy it.” As he made an excuse.

“Oh, but I’m allergic to that flower. Sorry Chun, just give it to someone.” As she enters her classroom.

“But…But this is really for you Ella…” he whispers as he goes back to his classroom.

“Why it feels that she is avoiding me? Selina told me Ella likes this flower.” He thought as he throws the flower in the garbage can.

**********

Selina notice Ella feeling gloomy, she walks towards her and sit beside her.

“Ella, are you okay?”

“Yup, why? Is there anything wrong with me?”

“Well, you seem gloomy, not the usual Ella who is always smiles and talkative. Did you have a problem?”

“Well… I think I have…” as she leans her head on the table.

“What kind of problem? Is it love?” as she raised her eyebrow.

“Why did you say so?”

“It’s obvious ELLA!! You have money so that will not be a problem, your family is supportive to you, and you have good grades, nobody will hates you because you are kind and friendly so that means the only problem left is LOVE!

“Am I that perfect, that the only problem will be left is LOVE? As she raise her head.

“Well… I just thought of it, the only missing in your life is LOVE!” as she simply says it.

“Really? And you know, I think I hate being in love and to be love.” as she sighs.

“Huh? Don’t tell me you are a LESBIAN now Ella!” as she shouts.

“Wei, I’m not a LESBIAN!”

“I’m just joking! You are so serious!” as she laughs.

“Wei, you’re so mean! I’m having a trouble here SEL!”

Selina stops her laughter, “Okay, don’t be mad at me. So what’s your LOVE problem?”

“What if I tell you that there is 2 boys love me, and one of them confess to me, and the other one didn’t say it but I feel he loves me too and now I tried to avoid them.”

“What! Why are you avoiding them? Poor Chun and Aaron.” As she shakes her head.

Ella widens her eyes, “Wha – what did you say?”

“I said Poor Chun and Aaron! They both love you and now you avoid them!

“How did you know that Chun and Aaron are the guys that I was talking about?”

“It’s obvious Ella! Chun talks to me this morning and ask me about your favorite flower! And Aaron is obviously loves you! Action speaks louder than words Ella!” as she shakes her.

“Oh… So that means I’m so numb. I don’t know I’m hurting them.” As she looks away.

“Ella, the best thing to do now, is to choose between them who will you accept because if you continues this both of them will get hurt.” As she leaves Ella.

“It’s hard…I don’t want to hurt them if I choose someone, someone will get hurt too.”

“Who will be hurt Ella?” as she hears someone talks behind her.

“Aaron… did you hear everything?” as she looks back.

“Nope, I just hear the word someone will get hurt.”

Ella sighs in relieve. “I thought you hear everything.”

Aaron narrowed his eyes to Ella, “Are you hiding something?”

“Huh? No! I won’t hide something from you! You are my best friend right?” as she became panic.

“Really? Are you sure?” still inspecting her.

“Of course! Ha ha… Hey where is Gui gui?” as she changed the topic.

“Gui gui is here right beside me.” as he points out his side.

“Huh? I don’t see her…” as she looks to his side.

Aaron gave her a quizzical look, “No, she is here…”

As he looks at his side, no one’s beside him, “Where is she? I knew it she will give a trouble when I enter her at this school! Arghh!”

“She will be our classmate?!”

“Ahm… Yes… But I need to find her now. If the teacher is already here tell him I go to the clinic.” As he runs out.

“Aaron is concern to Gui gui, so that means I’m wrong, he doesn’t love me! Gui gui will be happy if she know it!” as she thought.

**********

Aaron was running at the corridor until someone bumps him.
“Oops, sorry.” As the guy offered his hand.

“It’s okay dude.” As he stares at the guy, he immediately pushed his hand.

“I don’t need your help Chun.” As he arranged his uniform.

“Why are you doing this? We’ve been friends since childhood but because of this stupid love you broken are friendship?”

“I don’t care anymore about our friendship… Wait why I’m wasting my time with you.” as he walks away.

Chun is just staring at him, “Should I give her to you? or should I still fight for it?”

*****

Aaron can’t find Gui gui, he runs all over the campus but still he can’t find her.

“Where are you Gui? You are such a trouble maker!” as he decides going back to his classroom.

******

“Good morning everyone! I’m Gui gui from Canada nice to meet you!” as she smiled to her classmates.

“Okay class be nice to her! Ms. Gui gui please sits next to Aaron. Wait where is Aaron? Ms. Chen do you know where is Aaron?”

Ella stands up, “I don’t know sir, He said...” she suddenly thinks about Gui gui and Aaron.

“He said that he will find Gui gui because..."

“Because he is my future boyfriend! That’s why he is concerned about me!” as Gui gui continues Ella’s sentence.

The class gasps what she said and also Selina. She just looks at Ella and gave her a quizzical look.

Ella just winks at her and mouthed that she will explain later.

“Sir… Sir I’m sorry I’m late!” he said while he’s still panting.

The class looks at him and also the teacher, “Because you are late Mr. Yan, you will stand up there at the corner until this class ends do you understand!”

“Yes Sir!” as he enters the classroom.

“My Prince!” as Gui gui hugs him.

“What the! How did you get here?” as he tries to move away.

“He he… I can’t catch up with you earlier so that’s why I’m lost, so I ask the students here where is 3rd year Class A.”

Aaron just whisper to her, “Did you tell them anything silly? They seem staring at us?”

“Well I just said I’m your future girlfriend!” as she smiled at him.

“What!!!!” as he shouts.

“Mr. Yan! Go to the corner or else your future girlfriend will also get the punishment!” as the teacher .

Aaron just lowers his head, “I hate you Gui gui!” he whispers.

The class was still cheering at him “Ayiee… Aaron Yan has a cute future girlfriend!!”

“Shut up!!!” as he looks back at them.

“Mr. Yan! Behave!” as the teacher shouts at him.

“Sorry Sir.” As he stands at the corner.