Chapter 8

I wish you in my dreams

 

Are you jealous?

Chun was waiting for Gui gui for a several minutes but she didn’t show up.

“Argh, am I too early or she just joking at me yesterday.” as he walks impatiently back and forth.

Until someone taps his shoulder, “Hello Chun! Sorry I’m Late!”

Chun startles a little bit, “Hey, are you a Ghost? You just came up of nowhere!” as he tried to calm himself.

“He – he, that’s my nickname the Cute Ghost Girl! Ha-ha, by the way did you see her now?” as she sits near the fountain.

“Not yet, and you, did you see Aaron?”

“Of course! I live at his house, that’s why I see Aaron everyday!” as she gleefully smile at him.

“Wow! You are so lucky! But why do you live at his house?” as he sits beside her.

“Because his mom permits me to stay in his house. That’s why I’m lucky, even though he dislikes me, I know that someday somehow he will learns to love me”

“Oh, If I am Aaron I will fall in love with you already, you’re so sweet and caring.” As he smile at her.

“Hey! Don’t fall for me! I only love Aaron just Aaron okay! Stick with your Ella.”

“Hey I’m just saying my own point of view, and of course Ella is more beautiful than you.”

“That’s good! Anyway describe yourself and also Ella because I don’t know you yet and also Ella.”

“Hmm… Well, how should I start?”

“Maybe start it with Once upon a time! Chun just describes yourself this is not an essay or a novel!”

“Chill… Okay, I’m a male student….”

“CHUN! I know you are a male! I mean describe yourself as in what are your hobbies, what type of girl you like! Not your gender!”

“Okay, well, I’m a 3rd year Class B, I am the captain of our basketball team, and I love to eat, read books, and play basketball. I’m good at Math. My type of girl is Ella, bubbly, sweet and kind.”

“Oh, Ella is almost perfect huh?” Gui gui think about Aaron “Is this why he fall in love with her? Am I not sweet and kind and bubbly?”

“Yup, she is almost perfect that’s why most of the boys like her.”

“Really? Is she good at Math? If not you can offer to tutor her right?”

“I don’t know about that, I just know that she is excellent in all of her studies.”

“Oh, why not observe her this whole afternoon, and then let’s meet up in the café near at school.”

“What! You want me to stalk her! I can’t do that.”

“Are you really a man? Have confidence Chun! This is for your own good!” as she holds Chun’s hand.

“Okay, I will do that but what if she notices me?”

“Hmm… If she notice you then just act like you just pass by.” As she wink at him.

“You really like this stalking act, are you? Did you do this on Aaron?”

“Yup, you’re absolutely right! Ha ha. I always do that since elementary but now I didn’t need that because I’m always at his side!”

“You are such a Crazy person I met. I got to go now my class is starting. Bye!” as he leaves her.

“Okay! Just call me later! Good luck Chun!”

*******

(Aaron’s House)

“Gui gui, please clean the dishes and bring me some water.” As Aaron sit comfortably at the sofa watching tv.

“Okay, my prince!” suddenly her phone rang.

“Wei, oh, you’re there already? Okay wait me for a minute!” as she immediately grab her bag.

“Who called you Gui gui? And where are you going?”

“It’s my secret!” as she sticks out her tongue and went out to the house.

“Hey! You are not finish yet! Come back here! Gui!”

“Argh… Who will she meet? Her boyfriend? I thought she like me?”

“Aaron, don’t mind her, you must be happy for her because she likes somebody else! That’s right Aaron!