Chapter 12

I wish you in my dreams

 

the love battle begins

Aaron was surprise on what he said, “Wha...What did you say Chun?”

“I love her Aaron; I’m willing to compete with you.” Chun’s voice is so serious.

Aaron’s face change into a serious manner, “Then let the best man wins!”

“I’m sure I will gonna win her heart!”

“Win her heart? How? You barely know her because of me, and now you will say to me that you love her?”

“Yes, I barely know her, but she is different from any girls I encounter. She is just simple like…”

Aaron smirks, “Like Charlene? You mean you just love Ella because she is just like Charlene! Is this what you call love? Huh!”

“Don’t mention Charlene again! Have a shame on a dead person!” as he grips Aaron’s shirt.

“Huh! Now I’m the bad person here? The three of us are best friends in Canada, you and her were a happy couple before but what have you done? She died without you!”

“That’s not true!” as Chun shouts at him. “She wants me to do that! She wants me not to see her dying, because both of us will hurt!” a tear formed in Chun’s eyes.

“Fine, but don’t compare Ella to Charlene, because she is a way different from her.” as he push Chun away leaving him alone in the room.

“I…I know Aaron…” as he lowered his head.

*******

As Ella went out to the bathroom, she notices that Aaron and Chun are gone.

“Where did they go?” as she looks around the house.

Ella notices that there is a slightly open door in front of Aaron’s room.

Ella slowly opens it and saw someone familiar. “Gui gui? Is that you?”

Gui gui looks back at Ella. “Why are you doing here? Do you know how to knock the door?”

Ella chuckles a little bit “You know, you and Aaron have the same character! Both of you are compatible!” as she sits in the bed.

Gui gui’s face blushed, “Really? Are we really compatible?”
“Ha ha! You immediately change your character when you heard Aaron! It is really obvious you like him!”

“Why? You are jealous? Don’t steal my Aaron!” as she stands up from the bed.

“Yes, I’m jealous of you!” as she looks up to her.

“You like my Aaron?! I will never give him to you!” as she points her.

“Really? But if he will choose between us I’m very sure he will choose me!” as she .

Gui gui is speechless, she know that Ella is right. “You are right Ella; Aaron will choose you, not me.”

Ella raised her eyebrow, “Huh? Wei, I’m just testing you! I thought you really love him but why you’d surrender?”

“I think I have no chance with him, he loves somebody else.” As she thought “Ella, if you only knew that he loves you deeply.”

“Wei, don’t surrender! Do you want me to help you with Aaron?”

Gui gui widens her eyes, “Wha…What! You will help me?”

“Yup! I will help you! and I just want Aaron without me sometimes.” As she shrugged.

“Aaron was right about you! You are so kind, sweet and bubbly! Can we be friends Ella?” as she holds her hands.

“Of course, I would love too! You can go to my house to talk about Aaron or anything!”

“Thanks a lot Ella!” as she hugs her. “Keep your friends close and enemies closer.” As she speaks in her mind.