Chapter 24

I wish you in my dreams

 

Say I do, Say I don't

“To all of the people he may married why her? Why Gui gui! Why the person we love will be married soon?! Please tell me Aaron that this is only a dream. Please Aaron tell me…” as she shouts.

Aaron instantly turns off the t.v., “Ella…I don’t know what to say… I’m also shock of what I saw…But…I know that there is a reason behind this.”

“Reason? What’s the reason tell me!”

“For now, I don’t know… I just remember that before Gui gui left she said that she was arrange with someone but she didn’t know who is it also and I don’t expect that Chun is that person who will she marrying.”

“So…You think Chun knows this also?” as she sobs.

“I don’t know Ella… But I know that Chun he only loves you.”

“I don’t know Aaron, I’m so confuse of what’s happening now. Maybe I should clear up my mind.”

“Don’t tell me Ella, you’re giving up already? We don’t really know what’s happening to them.” As he holds her hands.

Ella gently removes his hand, “I don’t want to give up, but for now I assume I need a space to think about my relation to Chun. I’m sorry Aaron… But I need to leave now.” as she stands up and leaves him.

“Ella… Please don’t give up,… I promise I will know what is truly happening.”

He immediately call his private detective and orders him to get an information about Chun and Gui gui’s upcoming wedding.

********

Chun and Gui gui was shock about the scene, they immediate move away.

“Now, I believe that both of you are really couple! I congratulate you and also the soon to be Mrs. Wu.” As the reporter said.

Chun just smiles to them, “Thank you.” as he holds Gui gui’s hand leading her to the car.

Both of them didn’t speak anything, it was full of silence that occupies inside the car.

Out of the blue Chun speaks, “Ahmm… I know that we are both shocks about what happened earlier but it was just an accident. I’m sorry.”

Gui gui looks at him, “Chun, I know that it was an accident but… what if it will televise all over the world and Aaron and Ella will see it.” as her face became worried.

Chun just let out a sigh, “I know…But let’s pray that they didn’t see it. It will be a big trouble for us.

*****

As the couple arrives in their mansion, they saw the maids were gossiping around the television.

“Hey, you there, what are you looking at?” as Mrs. Wu shouts.

“Madam, your son was televise kissing her future wife!” as the maid points the flat screen tv.

“Really? Let me see.” As she approach the maids.

“Oh my Gosh! I knew it! They both love with each other! I’m so excited that she will be the next Mrs. Wu!” as she claps her hand.

Mr. Wu approaches her wife, “I think you are planning something.”

“How did you know?!” as she playfully hits her husband’s arm.

“Of course, I knew it! You are so readable! Come on spill it.”

“Well, I think that…Why not we make tomorrow their wedding!”

“Hmm… I think that’s a good idea!” as he thinks that Chun cannot go back to his girlfriend.

“Why are you smirking like a fool?” as she raise her eyebrow.

“Nothing, I’m just so happy that Chun will get married
tomorrow.” As he leaves her going to their room.

She just nods and contacts the wedding designer and other staff.

“Vivian, I want to reschedule the wedding. I want it tomorrow!” as she firmly orders.

“But Mrs. Wu, it will be complicating, we can’t reschedule it.”

“No more buts Vivian, If I want it tomorrow it will be tomorrow! And that’s final! Maybe you want to lose your job now?”

“No Madam, please don’t lose my job! I promise it will be tomorrow.”

“Then that’s good!” as she hangs up the phone.

“What’s good mom?” as Chun speaks behind her back.

“Oh son! I didn’t know that you’re here!” as she hugs him.

“Mom, I think you are hiding something from me.”

“Of course not! What would I hide from you? Hey, how’s your day with your future bride?”

“It’s okay, we just talk about our lives.”

“Really? Then what about the kiss?” as his mother smirks.
Chun eyes widens, “Kiss? How did you know that?”

“Are you stupid? Of course it was televise on tv! What should you expect? Just being printed on the newspaper? You know that our company is the largest group here that’s why they watch each moves we make.”

“Mom, tell me… Is it also televised on Taiwan?” as he looks intently to his mother.

“Why are you being serious? Of course it will be televised. Good night son, I need a rest now and also you! You will be very busy tomorrow.” As her mother leaves him.

“So that means…Ella and Aaron saw it already.” As he lowers his head .

He suddenly realize about her mother last words, “Busy? Why should I be busy?”

“Because I reschedule your wedding day!”

“Reschedule? Why did you do that?”

“Because… I want your wedding….to be….Tomorrow!”

“But why mom?! We just merely knew each other! Why tomorrow?”

“It’s because I can’t wait for 2 days! My decision is final Chun if you will try to convince me, I’ll never change it.” as she firmly said as she leaves him.

He let out a heavy sigh, “What should I do now? My plan is not working… I don’t want to give up Ella.”

“Ella… please still loves me…. if you only knew that this is a mere fake.” As he thought.

*****

As she opens the door, she hears her mother was talking to someone about the wedding.

“Mrs. Wu, why it’s so sudden?”

“Because I think, they both love each other and I can’t wait for 3 days!” as Mrs. Wu speaks on the other line.

“Me too! Ok then tomorrow is the big day!” as she hangs up the phone.

“What big day mom?” as she approach her mom.

“Oh… Mrs. Wu wants to reschedule the wedding.”

“Reschedule? Then what will be the date?”

“Tomorrow honey, is your big day!” as she kissed her daughter and bid goodbye.

Gui gui eyes where shock, “What! Why is this happening? I need to call Chun now!”

She was trying to call Chun, “Wei, Chun! What is happening?” as her voice became panic.

“I…I don’t know Gui, I think they really want us to be married soon.”

“You said, we escaped through this! You promise me that! Why now you are agreeing to them?”

“Gui… I don’t agree to them, I want to escape this but whatever I make a plan there is always an obstruction!”

“So, you mean that our marriage will go on?”

“I don’t know Gui…I wish this is only a dream, a dream that will not come true. Good bye Gui.” As he hangs up the phone.

“I hope so Chun… I hope that this is just a dream.” As she goes back to her room.

*****

“Sir, this is the information you want to get.” As the detective calls him on the phone.

“Hmm…That means my idea was right, their wedding has a reason behind this. Let’s stop the wedding! Get me a private plane going to Canada now!” as Aaron orders.

“But, master… You are still in the hospital and you are recovering.”

“No more buts! If you love someone you must fight for it! That’s why I’m doing this! I’ll escape from this hospital.”

“Ok sir, your flight is schedule tonight.” As he hangs up the phone.

“Gui, wait for me please, I’ll stop that wedding.” As he close his eyes thinking Gui gui.

“I still have 2 days to get you out of there and also Chun in that fakes wedding.

*****

Ella was now packing her clothes; tears were falling on her eyes.

“Is my decision right? Should I still wait for Chun?” as she stops packing and holds the picture of Chun and her hugging.

“Chun, I still love you. But I’m hurt so much of what you did.” As she hugs the picture frame while lying on her bed.

******

Early in the morning, Gui gui feels that someone was waking her up.

“Gui, come on we need to hurry!” as her mother shakes her.

“Mom! It’s so early in the morning! I want to sleep more!” as she protest hugging her pillow tightly.

“Don’t be stubborn!” as her mother pulls her in the bed.

“Ok…Ok I get up now!” as she rubs her eyes.

“Come on! In just 3 hrs. your wedding will start soon!”

“Oh…Ok mom, give me 10mins. to prepare myself.” as she gets out to the bed and proceeds to the bathroom.

“Ok, I’ll wait you downstairs.” As her mother close the door.

“Sorry darling, if I agree with them but it’s for our own good.” as she sighs.

*****

“Mom, why did you want this it’s so itchy!” as Chun feels
irritable in his suit.

“Because this day is special son!” as she helps him fix his tie.

“Then I think you should replace me! You are so excited than me.”

Her mother just laughs at him not minding his words.

Suddenly, his father came in on his room, “Honey, the car is ready now.”

“Okay, we are finish!” as they both went out to the room.

As they were in the car, Chun is thinking about Ella, “Ella… I want you to be here… to be my bried.”

His parents notice about him feeling gloomy.

“Hey, why he is not happy? This is his big day right?” as her mother whispers.

“Maybe he is just nervous, you know young ones.” As his father faked smile.

******

“Mom, I’m nervous right now.” as sweats were dropping to her forehead.

“It’s because it’s your wedding, it’s a special day for you! A once in a lifetime.”

“Once in a lifetime? A once in a lifetime that is wrongly done.” She thought while the staffs fixing her makeup and help her to dress.

*******

He was keep glancing at his watch for several times.

“Why on earth, I’m stuck in this traffic jam! First I have an almost 2 hrs. Flight and now!! Don’t tell me I need to wait 2 hrs too!!”

The driver glance at him and silently murmuring.

Aaron sees it and shouts at the driver, “Wei, what are you looking at? Focus on driving! So you…”

“Sir, we are already in your destination for a couple of minutes now.”

Aaron stops of what he is saying and just opens the door.

“Geez…That was so embarrassing!” as he fixing his tie.

He knocks for a several times on Gui gui’s house, suddenly the door opens.

“Hello, I’m Aaron Yan. Is Gui gui here?”

“Oh… I’m sorry but Ms. Gui gui was having her wedding now.” as the maid said.

Aaron was taken aback, “What did you said!? I thought her wedding is 2 days from now?”

“I don’t know Sir, but this is also not expected, their parents wants them to get married soon.”

He sighs, “Can I know what Church they were in?”

“They were now in Lutheran Church.”

“Oh… thank you for your information!” as he gives her a peck on her cheeks.

The maid was shock, “We…Welcome…”

He immediately goes back to the car and orders to go to the Church.

“Please Gui, wait for me.” as he silently prays.

******

Chun was now waiting besides the bestman, he is not happy for this wedding, he wants Ella to be the bride walking in the aisle but it’s only a dream for now.

Gui gui slowly walks through the aisle, with a beautiful wedding dress, she is so beautiful like an angel floating in the air. Many people staring at her mesmerize by her beauty.

“I will treasure this day if Aaron is the man waiting for me in the end of that aisle.” As she looks at Chun.

They both smile at each other and face the priest.

As the ceremony proceeds, the moment of exchanging vows were started.

“You Gui gui, will you take Chun to be your husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

“I…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

What do you think she will say? I do? Or I do not?

Is Aaron will come to save her?

Will Ella give up?

Will Chun will go to Ella?

Stay tune for the next update!!

I'm losing readers now =( But still I update XD