Chapter 10

I wish you in my dreams

 

Stick with you

“Gui gui hurry up! We are going to be late!” as he waits downstairs.

“I’m coming prince!” as she hurriedly went down she tripled up, she landed on Aaron’s body.

“Hey you’re so heavy, let go of me.” as he push her but Gui gui cannot stand up because she twisted her left ankle.

“Argh, I can’t Aaron, my left foot hurts.” As she touch her swollen ankle.

“Let me see.” Aaron immediately took the first aid kit. “I think you can’t go to school now.” as he carefully bandage her foot.

“No! I want to go to school! See I can stand up!” She tries to stand up but ankle hurts a lot.

“Gui, don’t be a burden to me, Listen to me okay, maybe tomorrow you can go to school. So please stay here.” as he faced his back to her.

“What are you doing Aaron?”

“What do you think? Come on, my leg is numb already!”

“Aaron, I love you!” as she ride on his back.

“Before saying you love me, please lose some weight okay?” as he going upstairs.

He carefully placed Gui gui on the bed “Don’t try to stand up okay, or else you will not come to school tomorrow!”

“Yes sir!” as she salutes him. “But, you are late now Aaron, I can go by myself now.”

“No, I will make an excuse that I have a fever now, I will call Ella.”

“So, you mean you will stay at home today?” as she smiles and hold his hand.

“What do you think? So be thankful okay!” as he leaves the room.

“YES! I’m very thankful today! Thank you GOD!!” as she tried to jump. “Ouch! I forgot I’m sprained ha-ha.”

*******

Aaron tries to call Ella for several times but no answers.

“Why every time I call her, she didn’t pick it up?”

He tried to call in one more time until a girl’s voice was heard.

“Hello Ella? Finally you answer it!”

“Your number you dialed is not yet in service please try again later.” the phone answer.

“Argh, Ella! Where are you now.” as he hangs up the phone.

********

(At the library)

“Why is my phone always vibrating?” as Ella took her phone from her pocket.

“Oh my God! 14 missed calls from Aaron! I’m so dead” as she shouts on the library.

Everyone stares at her, “Oops sorry,” as she lowered her head.

She immediately went out on the library but someone bumps her.

“Ouch! Omg my cell phone!” her jaw drops because her cell phone is dropped.

“Sorry Miss! I’m really sorry!” as the man bows at her.

“It…It’s okay, It’s my fault too.” As she looks up to him, she was surprised.

“Chun?”

“Ella.” His heart skips a bit. “Do…Do…”

“Huh? Do what?”

“Do…Do you want me to help you fix your phone? I will pay for it.”

“No, it’s okay… I think I need to buy a new one, my phone is already 4 years with me and it also kind of broken.” As she smiles at him.

“Oh, then I will buy you a new one!”

“No, it’s okay, Hmm… Can I have your phone for a minute?”
“You…You want my phone?”

“No! Silly I want to borrow it, because Aaron missed calls me for 14 times!”

“Oh okay. Here” as he gives his phone. Their hands touch both of them blush.

“Chun, can you let go of my hands now? He he” as she looks away.

As Ella dials Aaron’s number, Aaron immediately answer back.

“Wei, Chun? Why did you call?”

“Oh, Aaron, it’s me.”

“Chun? Your voice is kind of Girl?”

“Idiot! It’s me Ella, I just borrow his phone, because my phone broke. I’m sorry I can’t answer your calls earlier because I’m in the library.”

“It’s okay Ella, I just want to tell you that, please said to our teacher that I have a fever.”

“What! You have? Okay after I finish my class I will go to your home!”

Chun heard Ella, “She is so caring to him, I think they are more than friends.” As he looks at her.

After she finishes talking, she notices Chun staring at her.

“Omg, he is staring at me, my heart keeps beating fast! Ella just give him his cell phone then go away!” as she speaks mentally.

“Chun, I’m finish I got to go now! Bye!” but Chun grabs her wrist.

“Ella, do you like Aaron?” Chun’s face is serious.

“Wha..What kind of question is that? We are just friends Chun!”

“Then, can I accompany you later to meet Aaron?”

“Oh, sure that’s not a problem. Did you need something to ask him?”

“Yes, I need to talk to him about our club.” Chun made an excuse to be with Ella and to tell to Aaron that he also likes her.

“Well, then let’s meet up after my class! Bye”

As Ella went away, Chun is just staring at her until she is gone.

“Ella, I know I will be selfish on this act, please don’t hate me if you discovers it.”