Chapter 13

I wish you in my dreams

 

Broken Friendship, New Friendship, Sec

Gui gui release Ella from their hug, “Hey, Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Why don’t you like Aaron? You know him for years but why didn’t you fall in love with him?”

“Oh…Maybe I just treat him like a brother, and he is not my type.”

“Then what is your type of guy?”
Ella blushed when she remembered Chun, “Ahm… I like basketball players, tall and handsome, smart and caring.

“Hmm… I think I know someone like that.” As she remembering of someone.”

“Who do you think?” as she feels nervous.

“Hmm… I don’t know, only in my mind is Aaron… He he” as smiles at her.

“Aish… Always Aaron huh? Is he your first love?”

“Yes, since elementary I love him.”

“Wow! That’s so long…. And till now Aaron doesn’t have feelings for you?! How stupid of him!” as she feels range of anger.

“Ha ha… I know what’s his reason, but I’m still hoping!” as she faked a smile.

“Don’t worry Gui, I will teach him a lesson!” as she patted her shoulder.

“Wei, don’t hurt my Aaron!” as she pouted her lips.

“Ha ha… I will not hurt him physically! I will just tell him about your feelings. I’m sure he will realized it!” as she stands up.

“Ella you are such a strong willed girl! That’s why Aaron likes you.”

“Huh? What did you say?”

Gui gui became panic, she didn’t know what to say. “Ahm… He likes you because he likes a girl likes strong willed! Yah, that’s right!”

Ella feels weird about Gui gui’s reaction. “But you are strong willed too! So he likes you also right? Imagine you, you can survive in his attitude and you still love him! If I am you I will lose hope by now.”

“Thanks Ella, I hope he will learn to like me someday.”

“Maybe this is not the right time, but I know he will learn to love you! Trust me.”

Ella heard someone calling her name, “Aaron, I’m here!” as she shouts.

Someone opened the door, but to her surprise it is not Aaron.

“Chun, why are you finding me? Where’s Aaron?” As she walks towards him.

Chun notices a familiar person, “Gui? Is that you?”

Gui looks up to Chun, she immediately stands up but to her avail her ankle still hurts.

“Ouch” as she slumps on the bed.

Chun immediately runs towards her and check her ankle.

“Gui, what happened to your ankle?”

“Oh, it’s just I tripled down the stairs. He he but luckily Aaron was there.”

Ella just observes them, “How did they know each other? Did Chun like her?” as she speaks mentally.

Gui gui notice Ella staring at them, she immediately whispers to Chun’s ear.

“Hey, Ella doesn’t know that we know each other, and why are you caring me, you are finding Ella right? Don’t tell me you like me!”

“No, I don’t like you. I’m just worried of what happened to you, you know that you are my friend.” As he whisper her back.

“Ahmm… I… I need to go home now. Bye Gui, Bye Chun!” as she immediately runs towards the door.

“Wei, I’ll accompany you!” but he is too late Ella is outside already.

“Chun! You are so IDOIT!” as she pinched his ears.

“Ouch! Hey stop it! What did I do?” as he flinch.

“Why are you just sitting here? Go to Ella! Accompany her!”

“I know, but what about you? Can you manage yourself now?”

“Of course Chun! I just have a sprained my ankle not retarded one! Now Go! Shoo.”

“Ok! Bye!” as he immediately runs.

“You are such an Idiot Chun!” as she sighs.

*******

Aaron saw Ella going down the stairs. “Hey Ella, what are you doing upstairs?”

Ella can’t stand it, she is speechless, she is hurt, seeing Chun so caring to Gui gui hurts her. Tears flows down to her cheeks.

“Aaron, it hurts.” As hugged him.

“Why? What happened Ella, tell me?” as he caressed her back.

“I… I don’t know, I think he likes someone now.”

“He? Who is he?”

“Chun…I like him Aaron.”

Aaron was shocked of what she says “She likes Chun? So that means I lose to him now.”

Chun saw them hugging downstairs “I’m too late now… I think this time He wins.”

Aaron releases their hugged. “How did you know that he like someone?” his voice is crack fighting of what he feels.

“I just know, the way he cares for her it seems he loves her more than friends.”

“Her? Who is the she?”

“Someone you know, Aaron I can’t say anymore. I’m leaving now.” as she walks towards the door.

“Can I accompany you?”

“I can manage Aaron thank you.” as she closed the door.

Aaron was dumbfounded of what he heard “She likes him but Chun likes someone I know. Don’t tell me it’s…”

Aaron heard some footsteps towards him.

Aaron looks back, he immediately punch Chun.

“What did you do to her? I thought you love her! But why she is crying because of you!”as he grips his collar.

“She is crying because of me? I don’t know what happened.”

“You don’t know what happened! You don’t KNOW! Or you just hiding to me that you like GUI GUI!” as shouts at him.

“I don’t like Gui gui but how did you know that I know her? And why she is related to this?”

“Don’t be act like an innocent Chun! I just think that it is Gui gui because of what Ella said!”

“Ella said? What did she said?”

“Ella said that you like someone that I know! And it only means it is Gui gui!”

Chun was speechless, Aaron knows about him and Gui gui but the wrong thing is he doesn’t like Gui gui.

“Aaron you are wrong I don’t like Gui gui, she only likes you!”

Aaron just sighs “I know she likes me, and I don’t care about that! And that’s my own business Chun. I thought your love for Ella is true.”

“My love for her is true! That’s why I’m fighting for it!”

“You fight for it?” he chuckles a little bit.

“Are you kidding me? If you fight for your love then why you didn’t have any reactions when we hugged? I know you saw us.”

“It…It because…” Chun can’t think of anything.

“It’s because of what Chun? You realize that I win?”

Chun just lowered his head.

Aaron just smirk, “You know what I was thinking that this competition must end but now I don’t think so, I will fight for her and I will make her fall for me. Remember that old friend.”

Chun looks up to him, “Old friend? You mean that we are not friends anymore?”

“Do you think that there will be some friendship between us? We are enemies now Chun and I’ll prove to you that she will be mine.”

“If that’s what you want… But for me we are still friends, Remember that.” As he leaves the house.