Chapter 19

I wish you in my dreams

 

A confession to make

“Argh… I hate this alarm clock!” he said groggily while reaching his alarm clock.

He lazily stands up and went to the bathroom.

As he was showering, something came up in his mind, “Good bye my Prince.”

“Am I dreaming at that time? Why I feel Gui gui leaves already?”

He turns off the faucet and wipes the foggy mirror.
“Hey you! Why are thinking Gui gui? Don’t tell me you fall in love with her?! You like Ella right? So stop thinking Gui gui.” As he face the mirror.

He shook his head for several time, it keeps repeating images of Gui gui.

“Argh… I hate this!” as he went out to the bathroom and took his uniform on the closet.

After he was done wearing his uniform, he proceeds going downstairs.

He notices it was very silent, like he is the only person leaving in his home.

He proceeds in the dining table but there is no food prepared instead there is a small note place on it.

Aaron became curious and immediately took the small note and read it.

(Inside the note)

Hi it’s me your cute lovely Gui gui! The only one Gui gui! Ha ha… To MY handsome Aaron, you will not see from now on! Because I hate you! (^^.) Just joking!

You know that I can’t hate you! Because I love you forever and ever and ever!!!! Hahah…

Well maybe you are thinking why I leave? Well, to tell you the truth my parent plan an arrange marriage that’s why I leave and I don’t know who will I marry! Isn’t cruel??

Imagine that it will be a fat and ugly bald man!! Ewwww…

But whatever that guy is, you are still inside my heart and I will love you always! Remember that!

Wo Ai Ni Aaron Yan Ya lun!! Mwuahh! (.>.<.)

P.S.

Now that I leave, please tell your feelings to Ella, Maybe you have a chance right? Don’t lose hope okay! Jia You!

(End of the note)

Aaron has mixed emotion, he feels sad, he laughs how silly she is, and was struck.

“How can you tell me to fight for Ella? Are you stupid?! Are you not hurt saying this? Don’t you have feelings? Don’t you know…. I think I’m starting liking you?”

He crumples the letter and throws it hard in the trash can.

He shouts out loud “Why! Why now!!!!” as he started to cry.

******

(At the school)

Ella notices something is wrong with Aaron, he didn’t talk for the whole class, the moment she heard his voice is only when the teacher calls him.

She couldn’t take it anymore so she decided to talk to him.

“Aaron, are you okay? Where is Gui gui?” as she taps his shoulder.

“Why do you care?” he answers not looking at her.

“Why are you asking me where she is? Am I her guardian?”

“Of course I care Aaron! I’m your best friend, I’m just concern about you and I’m just curious why she is absent.”

He chuckled a little bit, “You care about me? Really! I think you care more to Him! You agree to have dinner with me because you are avoiding him! I know that Ella, you are just using me!”

Ella just looks at him, “I… I don’t use you. I agree because…”

“Because of what Ellie? You can’t continue your words because I’m right huh? I’m not stupid enough not to feel that. You know Gui gui is much better than you, she is an honest person even if she is annoying unlike you… You are such a USER.”

Suddenly Ella slaps him, “I don’t use you… You are right I’m just avoiding him…”

She stands up, crying “But I agree with you because I want to have time with you because you are my best friend.” As she walks away leaving him alone.

Aaron touches the part where Ella’s slaps him, “Why did I do that?” as he stands up from his chair and look for her.

*****

Ella cried so hard, she didn’t know why he acts like that.

“Aaron, maybe you are right I used you… I use you to avoid him… I’m sorry.” She said while crying.

She notices that someone offers her a handkerchief.

“Why are you crying?”

She looks up at the person who offers the handkerchief.

“Chun…” as she immediately hugs him.

Chun was shock, “Ahm.. Ella…”

“Can we stay like this for awhile?” as she continues to cry.

Chun just nods and hugs her back, even though he didn’t know what happened but he decided not to ask her.

“Chun, you know what, Aaron hates me…”

“Why did he hates you?” as he became curious.

“I can’t say…Chun… I’m sorry.” As she release him from their hug.

“It’s okay Ella, don’t be sorry… That’s your private life. I understand.” As he gave her an assuring smile.

“Chun, thanks for being here… I’m sorry I cried in front of you! Ha ha… You know, you are the second person see me cry.”

“Really? Then who is the first one?”

“It’s Aaron.” As she begins to cry again.

Chun wipes the tears on Ella’s face, “Ella, tell me what did he do to you.”

Ella can’t say anything, “Chun, I’m sorry I can’t tell anything to you because it also involves you.” she thought.

Chun notices she can’t say anything; he suddenly comes up with an idea to stop her crying.

“Hey, do you want some Ice cream? I know a newly open ice cream store. Want to go?”

“Wei, I’m not a kid anymore!” as she pouts.

“Really? Then tell me why do you still have a doll during you sleep?” as he .

“Wei! How did you know that?” her face is red right now.

“Hmm… Let’s say someone told me that! Ha ha” as runs away.

“Wu Chun! Tell me who is it!” as she catch him up.

“It’s my secret!” as he stick out his tongue.

Aaron saw them being happily together, “Ella…”

******

Ella was waiting for Chun at the table; she notices that Chun holds 4 huge cups of ice cream.

“Ahmm… Chun… Why do you buy 4 ice creams? Is there anyone else you’ve invited?” as she raise her eyebrow.

Chun chuckled a little bit as he sat on the chair and place the 4 huge cups in the table.

“No… I don’t invite anyone; it’s just you and me.” as he looks at the ice creams.

“You mean, those 4 ice creams is just for the two of us? But… I can’t eat all of that.”

“Who says it’s all yours? This 3 is for me and this one is for you!” as he took the 3 ice creams.

Ella widens her eyes and started to laugh.

“I don’t know that you love ice cream! Do you want this also?” as she offers her ice cream.

“Hmm… Let me think… I think I don’t want it…But” as his face became serious.

“But what Chun?”

“But I want the person who offers that ice cream.” As he stares to her eyes.

Ella also stares at him, “You mean… You like the vendor? But he is a guy!”

“No Ella, I’m serious… I like you.” as he reach her hands.

Ella was shock of what he said. “What did you say Chun?”

“I like you Ella… Can you be my girlfriend?”

“Chun…”

“Ella… I know it so sudden… I can wait…” as he smiles at her.

“You waited for so long… but still you can wait huh?” as she smiles back.

“So you mean Yes? You agree Ella!” as he widens his smile.

“But wait… How did you know I waited so long?”

“Because that night when I was fainted I remember everything Chun… I’m just afraid it will be too good to be true. That’s why I told you I don’t remember anything. I’m sorry Chun.” As she lowers her head.

“It’s okay Ella… It also test me how strong my love for you.” as he holds her chin and slowly kiss her.

“I love you Ella.” As he breaks free from their kiss.

“I love you too Chun.” As she hugs him.

*****

Aaron waits for Ella for several hours outside her house.

“Why she take so long.” As he looks at his watch for the nth time.

He notice Ella was coming, he was about to approach her but he saw someone behind her.

“Chun? Why is he here?” as he hides immediately at the bush.

“Chun thanks for the accompany, Good night Chun!” as she opens the door.

“Hey, did you forget something?” as he points his cheek.

“Wei! You are such a naughty guy!” as she kiss his cheek.

“Haha… But you also love this naughty guy aren’t you!”

“Whatever! Good night Chun! Love you!”

“Love you too Ella!!!” as he shouts while leaving.

Ella chuckled a little bit how silly Chun is, as she close the door someone knocks on it.

“Chun, I said Good night!” as she opens the door.

“Ella…” as Aaron hugs her.

“Aaron? Why are you here? It’s already late at night.”

“Ella… I love you. Did you know that? I love you since childhood, I’ve waited for you! I came back here at Taiwan because of you. But why can’t you feel it? Why did you choose him!” as he tightens his hug.

“Aaron are you drunk? Come on let’s go inside…”

“No Ella! Tell me! Why didn’t you choose me!” as tears let down on his eyes.

“Aaron… Please stop it.” As she looks away.

“No! I will not stop it! Tell me the reason why can’t you love me!”

“It’s because I treated you only as a brother and a friend, no more than that Aaron please understand. Gui gui is there for you Aaron, she loves you very much more than I love you.” as she looks at him.

“No Ella! Why can’t you accept me!”

Ella gently push him away “Aaron, please understand. Let’s talk tomorrow okay?” as she closed the door.

Aaron cried so loud, knocking on the door, “Ella please! Ella!”

Ella leans on the door, she is also crying it also hurts her but what can she do. She just loves him as a brother nothing more than that.

Aaron decides to leave “Ella… Remember that I love you!”

Ella slowly opens and looks at Aaron as he departed.

Suddenly a loud thud was heard.

Her eyes widen, “Aaron!!!!”