Chapter 14

I wish you in my dreams

 

keep it or show it

Rain drops pouring heavy through her. She didn’t go home instead she keeps walking until she finds an area to be alone.

She’s still crying reminiscing what happened earlier. “Do you like her Chun? Should I give up on loving you?”

********

Chun went to Ella’s home; he knocks several times but no one answers.

“Where did she go?” as he became worried for her.

The rain is still pouring heavy, his clothes are soaked but he keeps looking for Ella.

“Ella, where are you! Ella!” he keeps shouting her name until he finds a familiar figure under a tree.

He immediately run to her, he hugs her tight.

“Ella, I’m so worried. Why didn’t get home?”

Ella looks up to him, “I just want to walk around but the rain came up so I find a shelter, Chun you are suffocating me, can you let go?”

Chun immediately releases his hug, “I’m sorry Ella.”

Ella burst out of laughter “Why your face is red? Do you like me? or you have a fever?” as she place her hand on his forehead.

Chun holds her hand, “I don’t have a fever Ella, and do you know why I’m here also?”

Ella just shakes her head.

“It’s because I…”

“Because of what Chun?”

“It’s because I love you Ella.”

He leans his head toward her, their lips touched.

She is shock of his sudden action. She immediately pulls apart.

“Chun, what are you doing?”

“Ella, I love you, from the first time I met you, I fall in love with you.”

Ella was confused, she knows that Chun likes Gui gui but now he is telling her that he loves her and the most confusing thing is he kissed her.

“But… But I thought you like her.” as she lowers her head.

“I don’t like her, if you are referring Gui gui.”

“But…” before she answers Chun placed his one finger to her lips.

“No more buts Ella, tell me do you like me too?” as he just staring at her hoping she says yes.

“I…” but before she answers she fainted due to the heavy rain.

“Ella… Ella… Wake up!” as Chun became panic, he placed his hand to her forehead.

“OMG, you have fever.” He immediately carries her and went to her home.

But Chun can’t open her house, so he decided to go his house.

Chun placed her carefully to his bed. “Ella, please be okay.”

Chun get a basin with cold water, he carefully patted Ella’s face.

“Ella, what will be your answer from my question?”

Chun didn’t sleep for the whole night; he stays besides her checking if she is okay.

The sun rays wakes up Ella. She slowly opens her eyes but she notice that this is not her room.

“Where am I?” she notice a man holding her hands.

“Chun?” as she slowly looks at the man sleeping.

Chun suddenly wakes up and looks at Ella. “Hey, are you okay now?” as he put his hand to her forehead.

“I’m okay now, Chun this is not my room right?”

Chun suddenly became panic, “Ye…Yes… This is not your room, it’s my room. I’m very sorry Ella, I’m very sorry! I can’t open your house so I decided to bring you here!”

“Oh, just what I thought.”

“Huh, you are not angry?”

“Why do I need to be angry? You’re just worried because I have fever right? And you being a gentleman cannot leave a girl outside their house are I correct.”

Chun just nod, “Yes, because I cared for you.”

“Aww… You are being so mushy in early in the morning! Ha ha… Many girls will be jealous if they heard that!”

“Ha ha… Why would they be jealous if they will know soon that someone already owns my heart?”

“Who?”

“You forgot Ella what happened last night?” as his faced became serious.

“Last night? Hmm… You just saw me in the tree and there’s a heavy rain so we can’t go out. I can’t remember the next thing is it’s all black out.” As she shrug.

“Oh… I thought you… Remember that.” As Chun feels the disappointment.

“Chun is there anything important last night? You can tell me.”

“Never mind Ella, do you want something to eat?” as he stands up from the chair.

“Nope, I will go home now. I disturbed you so much. Thanks for the time! See you at school.” As she stands up from the bed.

“Are you really okay now? Do you want me to accompany you?”

“No Chun, I’m okay don’t mind me.” as she went out to his house.

Ella looks back, “Chun, I’m sorry… I remember everything last night. The moment you kiss me and especially the moment you say you love me. I’m afraid it will be too good to be true.” as she says mentally.

Chun just stare at her from afar, “Ella, if you only remember what I said… Will you say yes?"