Chapter 1

I wish you in my dreams

 

Hello Neighbor! <3

(10 yrs ago.)

“I hate these girls, stalking around me, watching my moves, taking pictures of me. Argh. Now I left my wallet on the classroom, what will I do now, I can’t go back there! Many girls are waiting there. What a Bad luck!” as he shouts not minding where he is.

Then a man hold him fiercely “Hey you rich kid, give me your wallet or else I will kill you!” as the guy whispered in his ears.

“I don’t have a money, If I have it, it’s all yours and also the girls that stalking to me! Can you please let me go now? as he tried to push the man.

“Ok, I just kill you then!” the man brings out his knife then suddenly a girl shout “Hey you Old man! Don’t do anything to him! I’m a black belter! Don’t you know that?”
The man smirked “Ok then, let’s try little brave missy!” as the guy attacked the girl, she just easily avoid his attacks, and she just started to attack him and kick him. The man was lose and full of bruise in his face and his body.

“Ha – ha, Now you know that I’m the black belter here! Now get LOST! as she shouts at the man.

Aaron just staring at her and said “I don’t have a money to repay you, or you want my kiss to repay your HELP! You know I don’t need you because I can protect MYSELF! But then he received a punch from that girl.

“Well, I just pass by here! And I don’t want your KISS! Kiss your ! Oh! By the way I’m Ella Chen, in case you complain for that bruise in your face in your MOMMY! Hmmp! as she stick out her tongue as she leaved him alone with a black eye on his face.

(Present)
After Aaron just finished his shower,then his cell phone rang.

“Hello mom, why did you call? as Aaron answered while putting his clothes on.

“Aaron, are you finishing packing your clothes for tomorrow? I know you’re such a lazy kid. Ha-ha just joking son. Hey I buy an apartment on Taiwan and you know what Ella is your neighbor! But she didn’t know it of course. You want to surprise her right?” her mother knows what his son feels towards Ella.

“Really, thank you Mom! You’re the Best Mom in the whole world! Mwuah! as he answered her mom with a shock on his face.

“Haha, such a sweet talker! That’s why girls love you! I gotta go now; I need to work on your paper works for your school there. Bye Son!” as she hangs up the phone.

As Aaron finishing packing his clothes, he decided to call his best friend in Taiwan.

As he attempts to call her, he is excited and nervous, drops of sweat formed in his forehead, as he dialed her number there is no response up to second attempt. He is now worried of what happened to her but still he tries. Third attempt…

“Hello? Who is this? “as she answers groggily.

“I’m your boyfriend Ms. Chen.” As he joke with her.

“Huh? I don’t have a boyfriend and whoever you are don’t dare to CALL ME! It’s late at night and YOU making fun of me! Arghh.” as ella replied furiously.

She heard a burst of laughter at the other side of the phone, “Wei! Why are you laughing? Do you think this is a Joke?”

“You’re so cute when you mad Ella, I’m your best friend Aaron Yan, the very handsome best friend of yours.” as he replied to her not stopping his laughter.

“WHAT! You’re Aaron! OMG your voice is so different that the last time we talked! I miss you so much! Ella replied while jumping on her bed.

“Missed me already? Don’t tell me you fall in love with me? Cause tomorrow you might see your PRINCE CHARMING!” as he but deep inside he hoped she loves him too.

“Of course I missed you! You’re my best friend! Anyway, how are you? When will you come back? She excitedly asked.

“Just best friends, oh well I’m ok, well going back there is my secret, or maybe I will not go there anymore because I don’t want to see a curly, chubby, and a 4 eyed girl! He replied as he remembered their childhood days.

“Ok fine don’t go here! Nobody wants you here! I don’t want you! HAHA! I am not your best friend anymore! as she making fun of him.

“Wei! I’m just joking! Don’t be mad, Wei? Wei? Ella? Still mad? but no answers. He didn’t know he lost his connections because of his phone is dead. “Arggh! Why now?” Aaron was so pissed off because of his phone. But he realized that it will be a cliffhanger to Ella to surprise her for coming home tomorrow and be her neighbor.

“Hello Aaron? Still there? No replies to him, she thinks that he is mad of what she said. She sits on the chair thinking of him. “ I miss you Aaron, Still mad at me? So sorry” A tear formed in her eyes thinking Aaron again.

(At the airport)
The plane now landed on Taiwan. He is now back to his homeland, he missed this much especially his family and Ella.

“Hey Aaron, I miss you bro! How’s Canada?, his friend Chun asked him while driving the car.

“You’re Gay dude? Just joking! Canada is fine but my homeland cannot be replaced” Aaron smiled while thinking of her.

“Ha-ha, dude what up into you? You’re smiling like an idiot? Is this the result of hangover? Hey bro! Where here on your apartment.” Chun said as he stopped his car outside the apartment.

Aaron just gave him a smile and said “Maybe you’re right just a hangover” while he looking the house beside his apartment. “I’m here Ella, I’m back for you! Hello new neighbor!” as he thinks while entering his apartment with a smile.

For the Guilun fans there! The next 2 chapter is the interaction of Aaron and Ella and Chun! But I promise Gui gui will be out on soon! Thank you for all the comments =)