Chapter 22

I wish you in my dreams

 

I'm sorry but I need to

The 4 Men place Chun in an abandon room, while him still asleep. One of them put a blindfold in his eyes and ties his arm in the back of the chair.

Then suddenly he feels someone caressing his face; he immediately wakes up and moves his face from the person who is touching him.

“Aww… Chun, don’t be like that. ” As she whispers to his ear.

“Get me out of here! What do you want?! Money! I can give that to you!” as he shouts and tries to freed him from the ties.

A loud laughter came from her, “I already have it Mr. Wu, and you know this job is so easy! Faking to be a nurse in that hospital, to be your fake fan and how stupid of you to fall for it!”

“Fake nurse? Fake Fan? You mean you are the one who I encounter last night?”

“Yup!” as she unties the blindfold.
Chun eyes became blurry for seconds; little by little the girl image became clear.

“What do you want from me? Who is the mastermind of this kidnapping!” as he stares at her full of anger.

“You know, from the moment you wake up you have so many questions! It irritates me!” as she was about to slap someone opens the door.

She turns to her back and saw his brother Mike.

“Ge, did you already get the money?” as she approach him.

“Not yet, the boss promises to give us the money after we finish our last mission.”

Chun heard about their conversation, “Who the hell is your BOSS! Did I have any offense I do to him?”

“Shut Up!” as she shouts at him and was about to slap him.

Mike instantly stops her and looks at Chun, “Mr. Wu, we don’t know if you make any offense to our boss, he just said we need to break you apart from Ella that’s our mission for now.”

“What? What will you do to Ella?” as he became worried.

“I think she will receive some good package now.” as Angela butts in and gaze to her watch.

“Don’t do anything to her! If I know that something bad happens to her you will repay from this and also that boss of YOURS!”

Some footsteps were heard at the back.

“Really? You can do that to me? For what all that I’ve done to you? Is this how will you repay me? Being stubborn again Chun?” as the person speaks in.

Chun looks back upon hearing that familiar voice, “You!?!”

******

Some sweats was formed in Ella’s forehead, she was having a nightmare.

“Ella forgets about me! Please leave me alone!” as Chun pushes her away.

“Chun I don’t want to leave you!” as she tightens her grip from his arm.

“Ella let go! I don’t love you anymore!” as Chun forcefully push Ella and close the door.

Tears sheds from her eyes, she was kneeling outside the door while repeating his name “Chun!”

Ella immediately wakes up when she heard the doorbell rang.

“What a bad nightmare! I know Chun will not do that!” as she pants while wiping her forehead.

She immediately dresses up and went downstairs.

As she opens the door, she saw Chun’s driver, “Good morning Mr. Lou! Why are you here early in the morning?”

“Ms. Chen, Mr. Wu gave this to me.” as he gave an envelope.

Ella smiles thinking this is a love letter, “Mr. Lou, please tell to Chun that he is corny for giving this!”

He knots his brow and gave a quizzical look to her, “I think you should open it before saying that.” As he leaves
her and went to the car.

Ella was curious of what he said, “What’s wrong with him?
This is only an ordinary love letter.” As she close the door.

She directly sits on the sofa and started to open it, she saw a letter and some pictures of Chun kissing a girl.

(Inside the letter)

Hey Ella, Please understand me, I know you are angry at me right now, but please understand that our love doesn’t last long, to tell you the truth I just love you because of Aaron loves you too, I just want to compete with him. You and I is just a game. I think we should end up this fake relationship.

Be with you makes me goose bumps; you are not beautiful you are just a plain trash unlike the girls I’ve dated before.

If you will find me, you can watch t.v. or read the newspaper I’m the next headline. I will marry my fiancé 3 days from now.

~Chun~

(End of the letter)

Ella was shock to what she reads; tears were falling from her eyes, “Is this really you Chun? Is it true that our relationship is fake and just a matter of game?”

She shook her head for several times, “Why Chun! Why are you doing this to me? Who’s that girl?”

“My dream is right I thought it was a nightmare but I think its true now.” as she lay down on the sofa and cries harder.

******

“You!?!” as Chun looks recognize the person.

“Are you surprise My Son?” as his dad approaches him.

“Why are you doing this to your own son?”

“I know that you will postpone coming here at Canada because of that girlfriend of yours, that’s why I forcefully get you out of there.” As he signals Mike to
untie Chun’s arm.

Chun immediately punches his father and grips his collar, “My girlfriend is not a ! You don’t even see her!”

His father fakes a laugh and signals Mike and Angela to leave, “See son, you punch you own father just to defend her, she is just poisoning your mind! And why should I need to her if you will be marrying someone in 3 days.”

“What! I will not marry anyone! I will go back to Taiwan now!” as he loose his grip and moves towards the door.

“Then go back to Taiwan then, and see your girlfriend’s funeral.”

Chun looks back at his father, “Don’t do anything to her! If you will try to hurt her I will disown you as my father!”

He chuckles a little bit, “You are free to disown as your father, I still have your brother left.”

“Don’t involve Wang Zi here! Let him be alone, he has his own life! I was enough for your plans dad!”

His father feels that he is winning this conversation, “So…You mean you are agreeing to marry her?”

“I…”as he remembers Ella.

“I’m sorry Ella, but I need to do this for your own sake.” He thought.

“I’m waiting for your answer son.”

“I…I agree with you! Just don’t hurt Ella and don’t involve Wang Zi.”

His father smiles at him, “You are such an easy talker Chun, that’s why I’m proud that you are my son! Let’s go now; you will meet her this afternoon.”

“Wait, did you do anything bad to Ella?” as his face became troubled.

“Hmm… Well now that you agreed I don’t hurt her but I don’t promise you that If you will see her again she may not accept you anymore.” as he leaves the room.

Chun let out a heavy sigh, “I know that dad.” as he follows his father behind.

*****

Studying herself in front of the mirror, she was wearing a pink floral dress with a silver stiletto, her hair was curled and has a simple pin on it and she was very beautiful at this moment.

She heaves a heavy sighs, “This is the day, and you will meet your fiancé now.”

As she closes her eyes, she was thinking Aaron, “Aaron, I miss you so much. How are you now?”

Suddenly someone knocks her door, “Gui, are you ready now?”

She looks back and smiles, “Yes mom, I’m ready.”

******

He was wearing a with white polo shirt and a neck tie on it and a black coat. His hair was gel up looking cool at his suit.

His father and he went out to the limousine, and proceeds to the grand hotel.

His father approach a beautiful woman who’s in the mid 40’s, her smile welcomes them.

“Edison, you are late! I’ve been here for an hour!” as the woman shouts at him.

“I’m sorry honey, you’re son’s flight delayed.” As he made an excuse.

As her mother looks at his son, her mood was change, “Son! I miss you so much!” as she hugs him.

“Mom, I miss you too! It’s been 2 years since I left you!” as he hugs her back.

“I know… Don’t leave again okay?” as she touch his cheeks.
His father butts in, “Stop this drama, I think they are here.” as he sits.

“Aww… You are just jealous! Because we didn’t did IT last night!” as she pouts her lips.

“Honey! Not in front of our son!” as he shook his head.

“Mom, you’ve never change!” as Chun laughs and sit.

They saw their daughter in law’s family.

His family greeted them as they take a sit.

“What a handsome guy he is! Is that Wu Chun?” as the father in law said.

Chun just nods and smiles at them.

“Where is she?” as Chun notice that she is missing.

“Oh! She just went to the restroom she will come here in a minute.”

Chun nods and excused his self to go to the restroom.

Gui gui went out to the bathroom and accidentally bumps someone.

“I’m sorry.” As she bows without looking at the person.

“It’s okay, No worries.” As he replied.

Gui gui notice that she heard that voice before she immediately look up and was surprise of what she sees.

“Chun!?!” as she widens her eyes.

“Gui gui! Why are you here?”

“We have a family meeting here, and you why are you here?”

“I’ve also a family meeting here.” as he smiles at her.

“Oh… How’s Ella and Aaron.” As she excitedly wants to hear any news from them.

“Aaron got injuries because of a car accident and Ella…She… She is okay and you why did you leave?”

“Well, I’ve decided to move on that’s why I’m here.” as
she fake smiles at him.

“Why are surrendering now? I thought you are strong?”
Gui gui thinks that she must tell the truth to Chun but suddenly her phone rang.

She excused herself before answering the phone.

“Wei Mom, I’m coming right up. Bye.”

“Chun, I need to go. My family needs me now. See you next time! Bye!” as she leaves him.

“Wait, I coming with you with have the same direction.” As Chun follows her behind.

Chun notice that they didn’t separate until they reach his table, he glance at Gui gui.

Gui also glance at him, “Chun, son we’ve been waiting for you! I think you saw your future wife!” as his mother said gleefully.

Both Chun and Gui looks at them with shock on their faces.

They look at each other and shout, “You?!!”