Chapter 4

I wish you in my dreams

 

Revelation

Ella suddenly spoke up “You knew each other?”

“Why you want to know? Isn’t it obvious? or is it because of your little brain that’s still processing of what happens today.” as Aaron points her head.

“Hey, stop that Aaron did she done anything to you? You’re so childish, it is just a simple mark, let her go.” as Chun feels that Aaron is too much.

“Why are you defending her? Do you know her?”

“I… I… I don’t know her, but your acting is just so childish, Come on let’s go!” as Chun leave them.

“Yah! I will leave you today, I still getting my payback of what have you done to my face!” Aaron leaves her without hearing her reply.

“Hey you! I don’t have a little brain! And it’s right for you to have that mark! Hmmp!” as she proceeds to her classroom for going home.

******

“Hey Chun, I’m still curious of happened earlier. You protect her and you punched me! Did you like that stupid girl?”

“And you, why did you do that to her? Did you like her?” as Chun not minding his question.

“Hey you changed the topic! You really like that girl? Ha – ha! Can you tell me how did you know her?” as Aaron.

“Like I said earlier I don’t know her, and you are just being childish. That’s all, no other meanings” as he tried to avoid it.

“You also avoided my question, I think you like her? or you LOVE her” emphasizing the word LOVE.

“Of course not, I just love to , she is quite cute but… but I don’t like her! Ok! Don’t think any meaning of that.” Aaron fastened his pace and blushed.

“Aaron! I think you liked her! You didn’t tease a girl that you like right?” as Chun run to him.

“Huh? What are you saying? I said I don’t like her and that’s final! as he blushed and immediately rides his BMW.

As Aaron’s car was gone, Chun thinks about Ella again “Do I really like you? or is it because she likes me?”

“Argh… Ella, I regret that I met you, you’re always on my mind!” as he went to his car.

*****

Aaron went to the flower shop to buy a dozen rose for Ella, she wants to surprise her again. As he dialed Ella’s number.

“Hello? Ella, it’s me Aaron, sorry about the last time, my phone went dead because I forgot to charge! Really Sorry.”

“Oh Aaron! I miss you! You make me feel guilty! I hate you! But when will you come back, I want to see you already, I think you change now and I think have a girlfriend already?” as she .

“You want to see me to know if I had a girlfriend, Hmm… What if I will make you be my girlfriend.” as Aaron parked his car outside Ella’s house.

“Ha- ha! I’m already your girlfriend! Idiot! Girl space Friend! Hehehe… You really changed Aaron, the way you talked, your voice. Maybe If I will see you I will not recognized you!”

“You want to see me now?” “Say the magic word, Please Aaron comes here now! I love you Aaron.”

“Huh? How can you come here Aaron Yan! You’re not Superman to fly here! Idiot!” as she rolled her eyes.

“Hey, you didn’t say the magic word! You didn’t want me to go there!” as he drive to Ella’s apartment.

“Ok fine, Yan Yalun! Aaron Please come here now! I love you! Satisfied?” but no answer. “Maybe he lost his connection again.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ella was shocked “No…. that was not Aaron he is not Superman! Ha-ha... Don’t be nervous Ella it’s not Aaron.” as she tried calm herself.

Aaron waiting outside, he is so nervous of what her best friend would react, as he holding a flower to cover his face. The door suddenly opens but this time it didn’t hit his face.

“Who are you? Do you need my help?” as Ella trying to see the face of the person.

As Aaron removes the flower, they both shout “YOU! Why are you here?”

“I leave here! and you? How did you know that I leave here? You are a stalker!” as Ella tried to push him.

“Wait! Did you know Ella Chen? Is she you’re board mate? Please I need your answer!” as he tried to stop Ella.

“What did you want from her? You’re really a stalker! Police! Police! There is a maniac here!” as she shouts.

“No! I’m not a Stalker! I need to see her! I’m her best friend Aaron Yan!”

Ella stops shouting “You are Aaron Yan?”

“Yes, Can I know where she is Ms. Chen?” as Aaron fixing his shirt.

Ella suddenly hugged Aaron. “Aaron! I’m Ella Chen, you Idiot! I didn’t know it is you! You became my Enemy earlier and now you you’re my best friend for the very long time!” as she cried for joy.

Aaron was shocked, he just freezes there as Ella hugged her, and his heartbeat became fast “Ms. Chen is Ella Chen my best friend? You’re kidding me right?”

Ella breaks free from her hugged “Do you think I’m joking now? I wouldn’t hugged you, because I know where Enemies. I am not an Idiot to do that.”

Aaron just smiled at her and hugged her “I’m sorry Ella, don’t be mad, Ella I miss you, were best friends not Enemies now ok? Let’s forget about what happened.” as he kissed her forehead.

Ella just hugged him back “I know! You Idiot!”

********

(At Canada)

“Ma’am here is your ticket for Canada. You’re flight is 6:00pm” as her assistant give to her.

“Thank you, you can go home now.”

“Be careful to your flight, I hope you will see the man you love.” as the assistant closed the door.

“Aaron, we will meet again. Wait for me.” as she whispered thinking of him.

*****
Thanks for the comments! I will update tomorrow!please guess who is this girl haha..