Chapter 6

I wish you in my dreams

 

Unlucky or Lucky?

Under a beautiful sunshine, there is a handsome guy who is having a deep sleep. Someone was staring at him and touching his face slowly until he unconsciously speak “I love you.”

She was surprise of what he said “I love you too, Aaron”. But her smile suddenly faded when he said “I love you too Ella.”

“Even in your dreams, she is still there. What about me? Is there any space for me in your heart?” as she sobbed leaving Aaron’s room.

Aaron slowly opens his eyes and stretch a little bit making his blankets falls. Suddenly he smells something burning.

“What’s that smell? Don’t tell me she is the one cooking? Please God! Don’t make my day miserable!” as he leave his room.

“Oh my God! What should I do?” as she walking back and forth. “I just want to make him food not the other way around!”

She suddenly jumped when she heard him shout “What the Hell are you doing! Are you stupid? Are you trying to burn my house?” as he immediately pour a pail of water.

“No! I just want to surprise you!”She bites her lips to stop crying.

“Now, you act like I do wrong!” as he walks around her.

“First things first Gui gui, I don’t like you, there is no chance that I will fall for you, Second, Going here is a big mistake, Third, I love someone else! And fourth if you want to stay here, don’t cook! I don’t want see my house burning! Do you understand?”

She cannot control her tears anymore, she feels like an Idiot, she just only wants to make him happy and now she makes him mad. “I’m sorry Aaron, Please forgive me.” as she hugged him.

“Argh, don’t hug me! Where not even friends. Remember that! You are just a staying here TEMPORARILY, If mom doesn’t buy this house, I will not permit you to stay here, so be thankful.” as he went back to his room.

As Aaron went back, she still crying nonstop, she is hurt so much of what he said, she feels that there is no chance, she is now losing hope “Aaron, in 2 weeks there is no chance you love me, I will go back home and force myself to marry that guy I didn’t know.

“Pssh,.. Is she numb? or she has no brain? It is obvious that I dislike her, why is she doing this? She is making herself hurt even more.” as he finished his shower.

“Aaron…. Aaron don’t mind her… Think of Ella, she is now your problem on how she will fall for you. That’s right.” as he facing the mirror half .

Gui gui wants to apologize again so she went upstairs to talk to Aaron. As she knock the door, no answers was heard, the door is unlocked so she slowly opens it until….

“Aaaaahhhhh!!! Sorry I didn’t me it! I just want to apologize!”as she covers her eyes with her hand and immediately close the door.

“What the! Do you know how to knock? Do you know the word privacy?” as he immediately puts his clothes on.

Gui gui was just leaning at the door “I’m sorry! I knocked the door, but you don’t answer! The door is unlock so I open it making sure your still there!” as she chuckled a bit. “I didn’t know that you’re hot Aaron! He he”

“What! You see my whole body as in WHOLE?” as he widens his eyes and opens the door.

“Ouch! As I said it’s accidentally!” as she rubbed her forehead because the door hit her.

Aaron can’t say anything; he is so embarrassed of what happened, he can’t look to Gui gui.

“Hey! Why can’t you look at me? Are you shy?” as she .

“No! Please forget of what happened, I’m going now.” as he fasten his speed walking to the door.

“Hey, where are you going? It’s still early to go to school! And you don’t eat breakfast!” as she tailing him.

“I’m going to Ella’s house, to eat descent food, unlike yours!”

“But…” before she answers Aaron is gone. “Be with her again? You really love her. and you really hate me.” as she walk to the dining table eating her breakfast alone.

**********

Aaron was knocking her door suddenly it opens wide “Ouch! Ella, is that a habit to open the door and hit someone? This is the second time you hit me.” as he rubbed his forehead.

“Good morning Aaron! Sorry if I hit you! Hahaha, come in Aaron” as she widened her smile.

“Hey, you cook that food?” he immediately run to the dining table.

“Yes, I tried to cook, this morning! You know it’s really an effort for me to get up early in the morning!” as she follows him.

“Really? Is this edible? Did you try to taste it?” as he .

“No, because you interrupted me!” as she gets a spoon in the cabinet.

Aaron immediately took the spoon in Ella’s hand and eats the food. “Yu,, Yummy! Your cooking skills improved!” as he faked his smile.

“You are a liar! Your face tells me that food is not edible to eat! You just trying to comfort me.” as she pouts her lips.

“Ok, to tell you the truth it is not good, it needs more salt. I will cook for you today, and observed what I am doing okay?” as he took the apron and starting cooking.

“Thank you Aaron! You’re such an angel! What could I give to you to repay? By the way, why didn’t you eat breakfast in your home? And I heard some shouts in your house, is there any problem?” as she observed him cooking.

“Hmmm… give me a hug and a kiss that’s okay with me! He he…. Yup there is a big problem, you know the girl that you met last night? She almost burns my house so I shout at her and I say bad things that she must not know.”

“What a hug and a kiss? Are you a ert ha-ha! I’m just joking!” as she continues to observed him. “You’re so bad! You’re not a gentleman unlike before! Are you feeling guilty of what have you done?

He suddenly thought of it, “I shouldn’t feel guilty right? She is the one who is at fault not me? Am I being too harsh to her?”

Aaron looks back at Ella, but to his shock his lips and hers touch. Both of them froze, locking to each others eyes.

Ella moves away touching her lips, “He was my first kiss, No Ella! Think that you kissed is a friendly kiss or brother and sister kiss? Wait! Did siblings kiss? Forget it Ella! It’s just a friendly kissed! Think that nothing happened.” as she talks in her mind.

After a few minutes before she speaks “Its ju… just… an accident! For… Forget about it! Are you finished cooking?” as she tried to change the atmosphere.

Aaron’s face is still red; he is still shock at what happened. “I kissed Ella on her lips. I really kissed her right?” as the scene keeps repeating on his mind.

“Hey, Aaron! Earth to Aaron!” she waved her hands in a couple of minutes but he still on shock. “Hey Aaron, the food is burning!” as she immediately pour a pail of water.

Aaron came back to his self, “What?” as he notice the food is burning. “Oh my God! I’m sorry Ella.” as he lowered his head to hide his embarrassment and also his red face.

“It’s okay Aaron; at least you didn’t burn my house! Let’s eat outside my treat!” as she holds his hand walking to the door.

“Ella, you keep me falling for you but why you can’t feel it” as he thinks while they went to the fast food store.

******

“Aaron what do you want?” as she looking up to the menu.

“I… I want you; I mean I want a cheese burger and regular soft drinks.”

“Do I look like a cheese burger and a soft drink? Ha ha”
Suddenly a man called Aaron’s name. “Hey Aaron,Sup dude?”

As Ella look at the guy, she immediately blush and her heartbeat starting to fast.