Chapter 7

I wish you in my dreams

 

Let's team up!

As Ella look at the guy, she immediately blush and her heartbeat starting to fast.

“Hey Chun, What are you doing here?” as Aaron gave high five to Chun.

“Of course, I will eat here! Idiot!”

“Of course I know that! I mean you don’t like eating in fast food chain. Before you said that (eating homemade food is nutritious than eating from a fast food store)” as Aaron mimic Chun’s voice.

“Ha-ha… Did I really say that? Well people change right?” until he notice a cute girl beside Aaron.

“Ella? You’re eating here too?”

“Ya..Yeah… I will eat you, I mean I will eat here too” as she stutters.

“Hey Chun, do you still remember about my best friend here at Taiwan?”

“Yup, Why? Did you find her already?”

“Yup, she’s here right beside me!” as he place his hands on Ella’s shoulder.

Chun widened his eyes in disbelief “Really! Your no. 1 enemy is also your best friend Ella? What a small world right? Ha-ha”

“Yes, your right it is really a small world.” as they found a sit to eat their breakfast.

Ella was just taking a glimpse on Chun while he eats but when Chun sees her, she immediately turns to Aaron.

“Aaron, please hurry up to finish your food, we are going to be late at school.” as she took the spoon and feed Aaron.

Aaron’s face is red like tomato. “Ella is feeding me? We look like a couple! My dream came true! Yes!”

Chun was just staring at them, thinking that “Are they really best friends? Or more than friends? Do I have a chance to court Ella?” as he sigh while eating his food.

“Hey, why you only feed Aaron? How about me?” as Chun joke at them.

Ella stops feeding Aaron, “Huh You? Ok I’ll feed you too.”

“Ha-ha, I’m just joking Ella, both of you are too sweet. I saw many ants beside you! Ha ha”

“Chun, you’re just jealous because you don’t have a caring best friend. Right Ella?” as he looks at Ella.

“Stop that already, let’s go to the school now, we will be late.” She stands up immediately and walking to the door.

“Why did he think of that? Me and Aaron are just best friends no more that!” as she murmurs waiting for Aaron and Chun to come.

She didn’t know that someone hears her. His face is full of jealousy and he stay at his position.

********
(At the classroom)

“Whoah, its good that were not late! We are very lucky Ella!” as he pants going to his chair.

“Yah, because of you two, I run like a thousand miles away!” as she trying to catch her breath.

“Sorry, Ella, but we enjoyed the marathon right? Ha ha”

“ENJOY? Do you think I enjoy it Aaron! Chun forgot that he had a car! And the crazy thing is he also runs with us! Both of you are a crazy person that I encounter in my LIFE!”

“You may call us Crazy but we are handsome Crazy!” as pinched Ella’s nose.

“Hey, stop that! I’m serious here!”

“Woot! Woot! Is this called Morning Romance?” as Selina clap her hands.

“What? We are just friends Selina!” as she run to Selina.

“Wei, I’m just joking” as she runs towards the door.

Suddenly she bumps on a cute girl that looks like a doll.

“Oops, sorry miss!”

“It’s okay, is this Aaron Yan’s classroom? He forgot his lunch.”

“Yup, you are in the right place. There he is!” as Selina points out Aaron’s seat.

“Thank you!” as she walks in she suddenly she bumps hard on someone. Both of them fell on the floor.

Ella immediately stands up and reaches out her hands to Gui gui. “Hey, sorry, are you hurt?”

Gui gui look at Ella, “You! What are you doing here?”

“Oh! You are the friend of Aaron, I’m his classmate.” as she helps her stands up.

Aaron notices some commotion around the door. “What is that?” as he walks toward them, he saw a familiar person.

“Gui gui? Why are you here?” as he grab Gui gui’s arm dragging her outside their classroom.

“It… It hurts Aaron.” as she tried to plead Aaron but no reaction she received.

His eyes are cold as an ice, “I said why are you here Gui gui?”

“I bring your lunch! I cook it! Try it Aaron.” as she opens the lunch box.

“Don’t waste your effort Gui gui, I will never eat that. Maybe you put some love potion in that food so that I will fall in love with you.”

“Go home now, we still have a class. Don’t come back here, Do you understand?” as he walks away leaving Gui gui alone.

“Why, why are you so mean Aaron! I just want to make you a lunch! Hmmp.” as she stamps her feet.

********
Gui gui sat near on the fountain, she keeps sighing until she notice that someone is sighing too.

She walks to the guy and sat beside him, “Why are you sighing? Do you have a problem?”

“Yup, you’re not a student here are you?” as he stares to Gui gui.

“Yes, I just want to bring lunch to the guy I like but he refuse it.” as she pouts.

“A cute girl like you rejects your homemade lunch? What kind of guy he is! He didn’t you know that you put an effort in making that.”

“Thank you for saying that, but he really dislikes me and you why are you keep sighing earlier?”

“Because I also like someone, but I think that she likes someone else. I don’t know if I still have a hope.” as lowered down his head.

“Oh, did you try to tell your feelings for her?”

“Nope, I’m afraid that she may reject me. Besides I’m not really sure that she likes that person.”

“Then that’s good, you are not sure enough that she love someone else! Then maybe you will have a chance!” as she smiled on him.

“Yeah, maybe or maybe not, I don’t want to hope for nothing.”

“Yeah, that’s true. Hey, can I know who is the girl you like?"

“Her name is Ella Chen, 3rd year Class A.”

“Ella!” as she widened her eyes.

“Why? You know her? and may I ask who is the guy you like?

“Aaron Yan, 3rd year Class A. I know Ella because she and him are best friends right?”

“What! I know him, he is my best friend. What a small world!”

“Hey, I have an idea!” as she widened her smile.

“What is that?” as he raised his eyebrow.

“Why not, we make a plan that my Aaron will fall in love with me and your Ella will fall in love with you!”

“What! Are you crazy? As I said before I don’t want to keep my hopes up.”

“We need to try! Try and try until you succeed right?” as she plead on him.

“Ok fine! But if it still no chance. We must stop it okay?”

“Aiyo, you’re so weak! Be strong man!”

“I just don’t want to get rejected. That’s why.”

“Ok fine! We will meet tomorrow here okay, same time same place. Mr.?” as she extends her hand.

“Wu Chun, 3rd year class B. and you Ms.?”

“Gui Gui, an outsider! Ha ha! Aaron’s future girlfriend.” as they both shake hands.