Chapter 2

I wish you in my dreams

 

Suprise! Meet your new Classmate

It is a wonderful morning for Aaron to give a surprise to her. Aaron was standing outside her house about 30 minutes while, holding a bouquet and her favorite chocolate cake.

He just talking to himself “Hey Ella, it’s me Aaron your best friend! No… that’s to frank, hmm... Hey I’m your new neighbor! Aaron Yan, your surprise huh?

He suddenly stops when 2 girls were gossiping around him, “Aww... He is handsome but crazy!” “No, you’re wrong maybe he is practicing proposing to the girl inside! I want to have a BF like him!”

The 2 girls were quarreling behind him, He turns around a shout at them “Hey, don’t mind other people’s business! And I am not a crazy person!” the girls went away but they continue to gossip at him.

“Argh. What kind of people living here!” he decided to knock the door until the door suddenly open and it hit his face. “Ouch, what the!”

“Oops, sorry Mister! Are you the new neighbor here? It’s nice to meet you but I need to go, I’m so late in school! Bye! as she immediately run and ride her bike leaving him dumbfounded.

“Is that really? Or I got a wrong house? and she dares to call me Mister! Argh! I don’t even see her face.” sighing as he rides his BMW car going to his school.

*******

(At the school)
“Good morning Ella! Want to know the new gossip?” as Selina hugged her best friend.

“No, I don’t want to hear that, if the gossip is Chun then tell me if not then shut your mouth.” as she sits on her chair.

“Blah, blah, blah, and your world is only for Chun! Did he know you? Did he like you back? No right? He is only your dream guy!”as she sits on the table of Ella.

“I accept that fact, you don’t need to tell me, and for the gossip I already know, there will be a new student transferee, I don’t know if it is she or he but they say he/she is smart and talented.”

“What how did you know? Oh! Did you see that person already?” as she widened her eyes and leaning to her face.

“No! and I have no interest you knew that my eyes in only for Chun! Hey look the teacher is coming, you know that he is strict when his student was absent in their chair.” as she widened her smile to teased Selina.

“Good Morning Class! We will have a new student, he came from Canada, please be nice to him.” as the teacher give signal to the new student to come in.

“Hi, I’m Aaron Yan, nice to meet you!” as he place his cute smile and blink to the girls.

The girls were screaming and having their dreamland, but one person has negative response “What kind of guy he is? He thinks he is the most handsome guy here, let see if he will beat my CHUN. Hmmp.” as Ella still staring at the new guy.

“Aaron, please sit next to Ms. Chen” as the teacher points out the empty chair.”

As he sits next to Ella “Hey, can we be friends?” as he flashed his cute smile to Ella.

“No, I don’t want to be friends to you Mr. Arrogant! as she raised her eyebrow.

“Ok fine, Ms. obnoxious, I think that the guy you like doesn’t like you back because of your character!” but suddenly he received a slapped on his face.

“You don’t know me! Don’t mind other people’s business.” as she run away crying leaving the classroom.

Aaron was shock of what happened, he feels guilty but why? He seems that he knows that girl before and his heartbeat beats fast. “Is Ms. Chen is Ella Chen? my best friend?” as he thinks while looking at the window.

(A/N)Thank you for all the comments! I hope you will like this new chapter. I'm waiting for your comments!
Shinku0610 from Philippines XD