Chapter 20

I wish you in my dreams

 

My heart shouts your name!

As he was crossing the street, a speeding car was approaching him, he just heard Ella calling his name.

“Aaron!!!” as she shouts.

Before he looks back at her, he already hits by the car.

Aaron was lying on the ground, plenty of blood was coming out; he only sees a blur image of a girl calling his name.

“Aaron! Aaron! Don’t die!” as Ella cries shaking Aaron’s body.

“Gui, I did what you said… I fight my love for Ella … Now will you come back for me?” before he closes his eyes.

“Aaron!” as Ella cries.

The driver came out on his car and help Ella to carry Aaron to bring to his car.

They immediately went to the hospital; she instantly went to the nurse station.

“Nurse, I need your help my friend got an accident and many blood was coming out from his head! Please nurse! Help us!” as she became panic.

“Ok please calm down miss. I’ll call the doctor now.”

The nurse lay down Aaron on a stretcher and went immediately to the emergency room.

Ella was still crying and praying for Aaron.

“Aaron… Please be okay… Don’t die yet. I know Gui gui will come back for you. Hang on Aaron.”

******

(At the emergency room)

“There is a plenty of blood loss to him we need blood transfusion immediately! Find a donor!” as the doctor orders the nurses.

“Yes doc!” as the nurse went out for the E.R.

Ella looks up to the nurse who came out on the E.R.

“Nurse, is Aaron okay?”

“We don’t know yet, he is still in a critical condition, there is a plenty of blood lost in his body we need a donor. Please excuse me.” as the nurse moves away.

One nurse came out on the E.R. “Nurse Wang, please be faster! The patient’s heartbeat stops, we need the blood now!” as the nurse orders.

“Wait, I’m still finding a donor of Type A+”

Ella heard of what the nurses said, she immediately approach the nurse.

“My blood type A+, I can be the donor.”

“Okay, please come with me.” as the nurse leads her to the room.

As the process ends, the nurse immediately went to the E.R room.

Ella was still resting on the hospital bed, “Aaron was right, I’m such an idiot! Because of me he was now in the critical condition! If I just accept him this scene will be not be happen.” As she cries.

(At the emergency room)

30 minutes pass

“1…2…3… Clear!” as the doctor shouts while holding the defibrillator.

“Doc, his heartbeat is still the same.” As the nurse looks at the monitor.

“Okay, this is the last one, if his heart will not be normal we will stop it.” as the doctor decides.

As the doctor place the defibrillator, Aaron was still on his dreamland.

“Where Am I? Why it’s all white? Don’t tell me I’m dead?” as he observe to his surroundings.

“No Aaron, you are not dead yet.” as a sweet voice was heard behind his back.

Aaron looks at his back and saw a beautiful girl, “Who are you? and where Am I?”

“I’m Hebe, let’s say I’m your guardian angel? You are now in the middle of heaven and earth.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Are you so dumb? Its means you are still alive! Duh!” as she rolled her eyes.

“Wei! I’m not dumb.” as he pouts his lips.

“Wei… Look at that.”

“That is Gui gui…” as he looks down to where she point is.

“Yup, and she loves you right? You know she is still waiting for you, to save her from that bald guy.”

“I know she loves me, and I…”

“And you love her too right?” as she smiles at him.

“Yeah… I think so…” as he smiles.

“You think so? That means you are not sure?”

“Well, I love Ella but something that is confusing.”

“Aaron! You are such an Idiot! That was not confusing DUH!! You don’t love Ella now because your heart says it is Gui gui!”

“Really? How did you know?”

“Hmm… It’s because I’m your Guardian Angel right? That’s why I know everything! Your heart moves on and it was shouting Gui gui’s name!”

“I think you are right Hebe.”

“Then why are you still standing here Aaron?”

“Huh? How could I go back there?” as he looks down.

“It’s so simple!” she pushes Aaron down to the hole.

“Bye bye! See you next time!”she said.

Aaron came back to his body.

“1…2…3… Clear!” as the doctors pumps.

“Doc, the heart beat is stable!” as the nurse shouts.

“Really? It’s a miracle!” as the doctor looks at the monitor.

“It’s a success Doctor Wu.”

“Yes Calvin it’s a success.”

The doctor and the nurses went out on the Emergency Room.

Ella immediately approach them, “Is Aaron is safe now?”

“Don’t worry Miss, your friend is safe now, you can go back home and rest, we will still observing his condition now.” as he made an assuring smile.

“Thank you Doctor, but I will stay here, I want to see him.”
“Okay, but please don’t disturb him, he is still weak. His in the room 143.” As the doctor leave her.

Ella slowly opens the door and goes to Aaron’s side.

“Thank God you are okay now Aaron, You know you make me worried! I hate you! You scared me to death… But… I’m sorry because of me you this happens to you.” as tears went down to her eyes.

Ella waited for the whole night, her eyes slowly closing down but she wants to be still awake until her phone rang.

She went out to the room before she answers.

“Wei? Chun, why did you call?”

“Why can’t I call to my girlfriend? You know I’m worried because your neighbor told me you are in the hospital.”

“Oh… Something bad happened.” As her voice became sad.

“Ella, what happened? Are you okay?” as he became panic.

“I’m okay Chun, but Aaron …”

“Aaron? What happened to him?”

“He got an accident, after you leave he came to my house, he confess to me and I rejects him, and after that we was crossing the road and the car hits him.” As she cries.

“Hush Ella… Don’t cry… I’m coming there… What hospital are you at?” as he took his car keys.

“I’m in National Taiwan University Hospital.”

“Okay, I’ll be there after 10 mins.” As he hangs up the phone.

After they finish their conversation, she went back to Aaron’s room.

She went beside him and silently sobs, “Aaron, I’m sorry…”

“I’m not dead yet Ella, are you wishing me to die?” as he opens his eyes.

“Aaron!” as she hugs him tightly.

“Wei! It hurts Ella! I’m still recovering you know!” he weakly said.

“Oops, I’m sorry Aaron.” As she release him from their hug.

“Stop saying sorry Ella, and if you are saying sorry because you rejects me I move on you know.”

“I know that already. You love Gui gui right?” as she smiles at him.

Aaron looks away and blushes, “I don’t know what you are saying.”

“Really, did you know before you faint you tell her name; you said “Gui, I did what you said… I fight my love for Ella … Now will you come back for me?” as she mimics him.

Aaron instantly looks at her, “Did… Did I really say that?”

“Yup! I think I record it!” as she .

“Wei… I’m not dumb Ella! How can you record it if you are still crying and shouting my name huh?”

“Ok fine you win! Wait are you really recovering? Why now you are back to your old self?”

“Hmm… Well let’s thank my guardian angel who makes me realize everything.”

“I think you are still recovering…You are really weird now!” as she leaves him.

“Wei! Where are you going?”

“I’m going to buy food, I’m starving to death!”

“Please buy more food! So that you will not eat the hospital food that they prepared for me!”

“Hmmp!” as she walks away.

*****

Chun was still driving, suddenly someone calls his phone.

He immediately stops the car and picks up the phone.

“Hello? Why did you call Dad?”

“Well, I need you to come back here in Canada.”

“But why so suddenly Dad?”as he feels something is not right.

“Ahmm… We had a problem on our business and I want you to handle it.”

“Huh?! But I’m still studying; I’m not ready for work Dad.”

“I know son, but I’m already old, you can still study here. Your papers and passport is already prepared. You must go here tomorrow! You’re Mom and I will wait for you! And that’s an order!” as his Dad hangs up the phone.

“But Dad! Hello Dad?” but no answers.

Chun sighs, “How can I tell Ella now? I can’t leave her? Hmm… Maybe I can ask her to come with me! That’s right!” as he starts his engine.