Chapter 3

I wish you in my dreams

 

Mysterious Feelings

Ella was running at the hallway, it keeps repeating what Aaron said to her “I think that the guy you like doesn’t like you back because of your character.” She keeps crying not minding the peoples around her.

Suddenly, Thud. “Ouch, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.” as she sobbed. The mysterious guy was just staring at her, “Hey, are you alright? Do I hurt you? Do you have any injuries? Did you want to go to the clinic?” as the guy lowered down to her height.

Ella stared to the guy she accidentally bumped, she observed him carefully, and he has hat, an eyeglass with fake beard and a jacket.

She suddenly chuckle, wiping her tears “You’re a weird guy Mister! Ha – ha! Is that the new trend today?” as she continues to laugh.

The guy was shock, as he thinks about his suit “Argh, why I agree to this bet! Now a girl laughs at me! How stupid you Chun!” as he shout inside his mind.

Ella suddenly stops laughing “Hey Mister can I talk to you for a minute? You seem nice! Please” as she smiled and giving him puppy face.

“You know I had a problem and I can’t say it to my best friends because they will say that I like that guy! Which is not true? or they will say “Hey Ella, how rude of you to slap the transferee.” without nonstop.

Chun still processing the words she said, “Hey, Miss, Ok I will help you or listen to you, whatever you will confess to me. Just say it right now because I’m starving to death.”

“Oh… Sorry, I’ll just by you a snack, wait for me here ok.” then Ella immediately run to the cafeteria living him in the corridor.

“What a weird girl she is, but why I’m willing to listen to her? I don’t know her? She is not that pretty but she is kinda cute I guess?” as he find a seat near the fountain.

“Hey! Mister, I’ve been looking for you, here is your snacks, it’s free.” as she offered a plastic full of snacks and drinks.

Chun immediately grabs it and munch it until he is full “Thank you, you’re so kind.” as he smiled. “You say you have a problem? What is it?”

“Ahmm. There is a new transferee here named Aaron and he is so Arrogant, he thinks he is the most handsome guy here! and he said something that hurts me.” as she started to sobbed.

“What did he say?” as he offered his handkerchief.

“He said that the guy I like doesn’t like me back because of my character!” as she cried.

“Oh… then who is the guy you like?” as he sips his drink.
“It’s a secret that only my best friends know, but since you are willing to listen to me I will tell you!” as she stops crying. “His name is Wu Chun, the captain ball of the basketball team.”

“Chu…Chu... Chun Wu! You...You... Like me? I mean him?” as he stutter.

“Yes I like him and I love him also since 1st year, but he didn’t know me.” as she pouted her lips. “How did you know him? Are you a fan of him?” as she leans her face towards him.

Chun step back as Ella leans to him, his heartbeat begins beating fast, he didn’t know why until he found himself blushing. “Ye…Ye…Yes! I am a fan of Chun! But I’m not a gay! Remember that!” as he became uneasy around her.

“Of course you’re not gay! But can I have a favor with you?” as she widened her smile.

Chun cheeks blushed, “And what is that?”

“Can you accompany me later at Chun’s championship game? Because I have no courage to go their! It will be my first time! Please.” as she was pleading.

“O..O..Ok… I will accompany you!” as Chun realized of how will he accompany her if he will play also in the game as Chun? “You’re so stupid Chun! Stupid… Argh.” as he murmured.

“What did you say Mister?” as Ella lean to him.

“I said I gotta go my lunch time is end. You know being a janitor here is not an easy job! He – He! Bye!” as he run away from her."What a lame excuse."

“Ok! Bye!” as she waved goodbye to him. “Weird Man.” as she whispered.

***************
(At the Basketball Championship Game)

Girls were screaming and shouting Chun’s name. “Go, Chun! You can do it! Shoot that ball!”

Ella was so jealous but still calm, seeing Chun makes her day satisfied.

“Argh… His promise is broken. How can I cheer Chun now without him? I’m so shy not like that Girls who screaming so loud, it makes my eardrums broken! Argh.”

Chun take a glance a Ella, she is not cheering for him, It makes him curious “Is she really likes me? or she has different way to express it? Maybe she will surprise me after this game.” But suddenly it struck his mind. “Why I’m thinking of her? Focus Chun! Focus in your Game!” as he continued dribbling and shoot the last ball.

Chun’s team wins the championship, as they went out the court. Chun immediately called her “Hey Ella! It’s nice that you’re here!”

Ella was shocked and her eyes widened. She immediately runs away from Chun. She leans on the wall with a shock on her face. “Chun called me, For Real? OMG! Is this true or I am dreaming?”

As Aaron sees Ella, He decided to make revenge to her for slapping him.

“Hey you Ms. Chen! Didn’t you have any manners? You didn’t say sorry on what have you in my face. Look! There still a red mark!"pointing at his cheek. "Hey! Are you listening to me?”

But no response, still Ella is dumbfounded. “Hmmm… Let see if you will not react on this.” as he slowly leaned his face attempting to kiss her but suddenly he received a punch not from her but to an unknown person.

“Who dares to do that to me!” as he take glimpse to that person.

“What are you doing to my girlfriend!” as Chun shakes Ella.

“Hey, babes are you Ok?” Ella brings back in reality and she realized the man in front of her, she immediately widened her eyes.

“Chun is that you Bro? You’re the one punched me because of that girl?” as Aaron walking towards Ella.

“Oh, sorry Bro for what happened. I didn’t know that it is you. He – he.” as Chun scratched his head. Aaron just smirked and looks at Ella.

Ella suddenly spoke up in disbelief “You knew each other?”

Thank you for all your comments! I really appreciate it. I hope you will like this new chapter! Thank you! Promise I’ll update soon. ^^