Chapter 25

I wish you in my dreams

 

You are my only wish

“I….” tears drop on her eyes.

“I do.”

Chun slowly gaze at her, “Did she really accept this wedding?” he thought.

“You Wu Chun, will you take Gui gui to be your wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

He takes a deep breath before he answers the priest.

“I know this decision will make everything change.” As he close his eyes.

“I don’t father.”

Gui gui and his and her family and the guesses were surprise to his answer.

“Chun? Why did you do that?” as she looks at him.

“You already know the answer Gui. Come on let’s go!” as he holds her hand and ran away.

“Wei, what about my family?”

“I already planned that! I tell you when we escape here!” as he smiles at her.

“Wu Chun!!! Come back here! I will disown you as my son!” as his father shouts at him.

As they were near at the door, Chun looks at him, “You already disown your son, father, and you don’t treat me as a son, you look at me as a toy who always obeys at your command. Please dad, just this time give me my happiness. Good bye Mr. Edison Wu.”

Mr. Wu stops shouting and lowers his head, “Am I really that kind of father?” as he whispers.

“What do you think? You are a selfish father!” as his wife butts in. “But… I know Chun still loves you, just give him what he wants okay?” as she holds his hand.

He looks at his wife lovingly, “Thank you, hon, but still he will handle my company!” as he said with a firm voice.

“MR. EDISON WU!” as she pinches his right ear.

“I’m just joking you know?! Stop it!” as he flinches.

Gui gui give a last look to her family, she smiles at them and said, “I’m sorry mom and dad.”

“Honey, don’t be sorry, we made a mistake, I’m sorry my daughter.” as her mother approach her.

“Come on go to the person you truly love and fulfill your dreams.” As her dad hugs her.

“Let’s hurry Gui, we need to catch up the plane!” as Chun pulls her hand.

As he continues to leave, Gui gui stops him, “Chun, Thank you.”

Chun smiles at her and they continue to leave the church.

*******

Aaron keep praying, “Please, God, help me to stop Gui gui and Chun’s wedding. Let my wish came true! and I promise I will love Gui gui forever and ever Amen!”

The driver clears his throat, “Sir, we already here! and I think those couple who were running is the person you are searching.” As he points out to the couple.

Aaron stops praying, and looks outside and immediately opens the door of his car.

“Come on Gui, let’s hurry!”

“Chun! Please understand me! I have a long wedding gown and you only have a tuxedo suit!” as she tries to run holding her gown.

“Ok then! Madam Gui gui!” as he lifts her in a bridal style.

“Chun! Put me down! Don’t tell me you fall for me now!” as she struggles.

“I have only one word for you and that is NEVER!”

“WU CHUN! Put her down immediately!” as he shouts at him.

Both Chun and Gui gui looks at the person who shouts.

“Aaron?!” as they both shouts.

Chun immediately puts down Gui gui while she instantly go to Aaron and hugs him.

“My Prince! I miss you!”

Aaron just smiles and hugs her back, “I’m sorry Gui gui that I broke your heart and I’m so idiot why I didn’t tell you that I love you.”

She releases him from their hug, “What did you say?”

“I love you Gui gui!” as he slowly leans his head and kiss her.

Gui gui was shock, but slowly she closes her eyes and kiss him back.

Chun looks away at them and fakes a cough.

“Ehem..Ahm… Aaron… Gui gui…. I’m still here guys!”

Both them stops their sweet moment, they both blush at the same time.

“Aww… Don’t be like that! I feel jealous!” as he pouts.

They both laugh at him, “Sorry Chun.”

Chun whispers to Aaron’s ear, “Wei dude, Gui gui is already in her wedding gown, why not you continue the wedding?”

“Chun, you spoil my idea! Wei, I think you must go now, Ella will go to the airport now.” as he whispers him back.

“What?! Why she will leave?” as he unintentionally screams at his ear.

Aaron holds his ear, “It’s because you leave her alone without telling her about this! And if you ever plan to catch her then leave now before it’s too late!”

Chun just nods and bids goodbye to Aaron and Gui gui.

“I hope Chun will catch Ella’s flight before she leaves.” as she holds his hand.

“Let’s see what will happen to them but first let’s continue your postponed wedding.” as he pulls her hand and go to the church.

Her tears went down, and he notices it.

“Wei why are you crying? Don’t tell you don’t want to marry me?” as he pouts.

“Silly! I’m just so happy because you love me and now we will get married!”

He smiles at her and kiss her again.

Her parents saw them and fake a cough.

“Ahm.. Can both of you stop now? Your wedding will start now.”

Both of them stop and look at them.

“Why every time we kiss there is always an intruder!” as he murmurs.

Gui gui silently laughs and approach her parents.

“Mom, Dad, thanks for everything.”

“Don’t thank us hon, thanks Wu Chun because he lend us money to revive the company.”

“I know that mom; I just hope he can catch up Ella before it’s too late.”

“Honey, the wedding is starting now!” as her father shouts.

“Wait… Where are Mr. and Mrs. Wu?” as she searching them.

“Well, they say that they need something important for their son.”

The ceremony starting and the exchange of vows is beginning.

“You Gui gui, will you take Aaron Yan to be your husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

“I do.” as she looks at him and smile.

“You Aaron Yan, will you take Gui gui to be your wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

“Of course, I do!” as he looks at her.

“And now you make kiss the bride.”

Aaron slowly lifts the veil and look intently to Gui gui.

“You, are so beautiful my darling, and I love you forever.” as he leans his head and kiss her.

“I love you My Prince forever and ever.” As she kisses him back.

He carries her in a bridal style and went to the car.

But before they leave, Aaron talks to Gui gui’s father.

“Dad, I will take care Gui gui from now on I promise you that.”

“Don’t make promises, just do it.” As he said with a firm voice.

“Yes Sir!” as he shakes his hand.

“Then that’s good! And bring me cute little kids next time!” as he jokes at him.

“But…. But…. We… Are… Still…. Young…” as he blush.

“I’m just kidding!” as he laughs at him.

He smiles at him and went back to the car.

“Wei, why are you so red like a tomato?” as Gui gui raise her eyebrow.

Aaron looks at her and remembering what her father said to him, he blushes again.

“No…Nothing… I just want to be with you forever, I love you Gui!” as he leans his head and kiss her again.

“You are so being mushy Aaron! But I love it!” as she kiss him back.

After 2 hours of his flight, his plane landed on Taiwan.

He immediately fetches the cab, but someone steal his cab.

“Wei, Ms. I’m in a hurry now, can you find another cab?”

The girl with an eyeglasses smirks at him, “Why should I? I’m the first one who saw this cab.”

“But Ms., as I said before I’m in a hurry!” as he became frustrated.

“Why you’re in a hurry? And I think being a man you must give way to the lady right?” as she go in to the cab and leave him dumbfounded.

“Argh! I hate that woman!” as he looks for another cab.

As he went in, he immediately tells the driver the direction.

“Ella, please, don’t go.” As he chants.

As he looks up he saw the cab earlier stops in front of Ella’s house.

Chun observes the girl who went out to the cab, “Who is she?”

The girl removes her eyeglass and takes a deep breath.

He instantly came out to the cab and approaches the girl who is standing outside Ella’s house.

“Who are you?”

The girl looks back at him and smile, “Don’t you remember me?”

Chun widens his eyes and immediately hugs her.

“Ella!” as he tightens his hug.

“Chun! I can’t breathe! Don’t hug me I don’t forgive you yet!” as she struggles.

“Ella, I don’t want you to let go! I love you Ella!”

“Okay I forgive you!” as she hugs her back.

Chun releases her from their embrace and gave her a curious look.

“You forgive me already?”

“Of course Chun! I know what happened, Aaron gave a call earlier and he explains everything and also he told me you will come back here, so I decide not to leave. But you! Mr. Frustrates gets angry at me earlier!” as she pouts.

Chun just smile at her, “Then, can this thing will make you happy now?” as he kneels his right knee and took the ring in his pocket.

“Will you marry me Ms. Ella Chen to be my Mrs. Wu?”

Ella gasps and hugs Chun, “Yes Chun! I want to be Mrs. Wu!”

Chun slowly inserts the ring, and looks at Ella and kisses her.

“I love you Mrs. Wu!”

“I love you too Mr. Wu Chun!” as she kiss him back passionately.

(The End)^^