Chapter 5

I wish you in my dreams

 

The Unwanted Visitor

The airplane landed on Taiwan. Gui gui is excited to see Aaron but suddenly she saw a familiar person.

“Hello, Mrs. Yan, How are you? “as she walk toward to the person.

“Who are you Miss? How did you know us?” as Mrs. Yan raise her eyebrow.

“Oh, you forgot me already” as she pouted her lips. “I’m Gui gui, Aaron’s elementary friend, the little kid who always tags along with Aaron. He he.”

“You’re Gui gui? The one who had crush on my son and always tailing at him? Wow, you change a lot, before you’re so chubby and now how Gorgeous are you!” as she hugged Gui gui.

“Thanks, Mrs. Yan. By the way, why are you here at Taiwan?”

“Oh, I’m visiting my son Aaron. I already miss him; you know that he is my only son. Do you want to come with me?”

“Absolutely YES! I miss him so much!” as she jumped like a kid who gets her favorite doll.

“You miss him? Don’t tell me, you’re here because of my son? Until now you love him?” as they enter the taxi.

“Yes, Mrs. Yan your guess is right, until now I love him. He is my first love and I don’t even try to have a boyfriend because he can never replace Aaron in my heart, I’m still taking my chances here. But…”as she sob.

“But what Gui gui?” as she hold her hand.

“But if he still dislikes me, I will return to Canada and marry the man that I didn’t know.”

Mrs. Yan doesn’t know what to do, she knows that Aaron loves Ella, but she feels sorry for her, she wants to tell her that going here is a big mistake. Gui gui will be hurt more when she knows that the man she loves will never like her back.

But she decided to remain silent and telling Gui gui will hurt her more, so she just comforts Gui gui in crying.

******

“Hey, Gui gui wake up, were here at Aaron’s apartment. It seems that he is not home. We can make a surprise for him! Come on let’s get inside.” as she went out to the cab.

“Yah, we can make a surprise for him, I can bake cakes and cook food and… and.” as she immediately went out the cab.

“Hey, slowly dear, you’re so excited. You really miss him. By the way, where you will go to stay? Do you have a house here?” as she unlocking the door because she had spare keys.

“Oh, I forgot about that. Well maybe I will go to the hotel tonight, and then I will search for an apartment. But of course, next to Aaron. Hehehe.” as she exploring the house.

“Silly girl! Aaron will think you as a stalker. Ha-ha…. What if I will ask Aaron, that you will stay here?” as she widened her smile thinking to pest her son.

“REALLY!” Gui gui widened her eyes. “I’ll promise I will take care of him and be his lovely maid!”

“Don’t be excited, as I said I will ask Aaron’s permission, if he will say Yes or a No. Go to the guest room and take a rest. You need a beauty sleep right?”

“Oh, you’re right Mrs. Yan,it still depends on him.” as she feels disappointed.

As she opens the guest room, she was shocked. Many pictures of an unfamiliar girl posted at the wall. Tears formed in her eyes. “Maybe, I have no chance with Aaron.” as she whisper lying on the bed.

*********

“Haha… You know when I first met you! I don’t like you already! But there something I feel when you sat beside me!” as Ella munch her food made my Aaron.

“Really? You hate me already when I came! How rude!” as he pouted his lips. “But you said you have feelings for me? I knew it! You like me Ella! Just confess to me, I will surely Yes! Hahaha.”

“Haha, I don’t have feelings for you! You misunderstood it! I say I feel something different like I know you before! Not the other way around… Hmmp!” as she crossed her arms.

“Aaww. I’m just joking Ella! By the way, how do you meet my friend Chun?”

“I just know him since 1st year but he didn’t know me. I’m just surprise he knows me.” as she thinks about what happened yesterday.

“Hmm… That’s odd, You know him and he doesn’t know you and now he knows you? Hmm… and before he punched me, he said that you’re his GIRLFRIEND!” his voice is full of jealous as he emphasized the word GIRLFRIEND.

“Oh! Maybe because he heard my name” as she shrugged. “Did he really say that I am his GIRLFRIEND?” as she realized what Aaron said.

“Yeah, why are you blushing? You have a crush on him?”
“O…Of course not! It’s too hot on here that’s why!” as she fanning herself.

“Really? Ok if that’s what you want. But it is really OBVIOUS! You like him Ella, tell me the truth.” as he holds Ella’s arm.

“No! I don’t have a crush on him! Period.” Suddenly her stomach rumbles. “Oops. I’m hungry again! Hehe.

“Haha…Want to go to my home? I will COOK for you!” as he makes puppy eyes.

“I know you can cook! Don’t emphasize the word cook on me! I know that I can’t cook!” as she faced the left side.

“You’re so cute! Wanna pinch you now!” when he tried to pinch her nose, his cellphone rang.

“Hello? Who is this?”

“I am your Mom, Idiot! I’m at your house, I’m preparing your dinner already, and you can take along Ella! I know you will love that!”

“What! How come you’re their? You have spare keys? Oh, we plan to go there but I’m very thankful that you will cook the dinner! I’m so tired cooking all day for Ella!” as Ella spank his arm.

“Haha… Of course I have spare keys! I buy this apartment. You really love her don’t you?” as she thinks about Gui Gui.

“Of course mom, you knew it already. She is the reason why I’m here right?” as he whispered for Ella not to hear.

“Yes I know son, come here already, before your dinner will be cold!”

“Yes Mom!” as he stands up holding Ella’s hand and immediately went outside.

“Hey! Don’t walk to fast! It’s difficult to catch up!”

“Haha,it's because you’re fat! That’s why!” as he open the door.

“Mom! I’m Ho…me” as he looks to the girl sitting at the couch.

“Hello Aaron! Nice to see you again!” as Gui gui stands up.

“You! Why are you here?! Are you a Stalker?” as he walks towards her.

“I am not a Stalker, I just want to have a vacation here, and that’s why. Isn’t it great that we meet each other again?” as she hugged Aaron.

“Meet each other? Don’t joke at me! What is great about this?! I leave Canada because of you! and now You’re here again! Arghh.” as he tried to remove Gui gui’s embrace.

“Hello Mrs. Yan! Nice to see you again” as Ella notice a girl hugging Aaron.

“Oh! You look different than before. More beautiful and smart.”

“Argh, Gui stop it already!” as Aaron tried to push her.

Gui gui notice a girl talking to Mrs. Yan. “She looks like the girl in the picture posted in the wall.”

“How… How… Did you know? You enter the guest room right? Tell me!”

Before Gui Gui answer, Mrs. Yan butted in. “Gui Gui, this is Ella Chen, Aaron’s best friend since childhood.” as Ella extended her hands.

“Nice to meet you, Gui gui,” as she smiled.

Gui gui just stare at her and went to the dining table.

“Is she mad at me? I didn’t do anything.”

“No, she is just jealous of you Ella, she had a crush on me since elementary but I dumped her.” as Aaron proceed to the dining table.

“Oh… That’s explains it.” as she follows him.

After they eat, his mother talked to Aaron. “Aaron, can Gui gui stays here for a while? Please... She doesn’t have a house yet.”

“What! Mom you know that I don’t like her, I will not permit it!”

“But I buy this house son; I have a privilege whoever stays here! Gui gui will stay here and that’s final.”

“MOM!! I don’t want to be with her! Arggh.” as Aaron protested and locked in his room.