Chapter 18

I wish you in my dreams

 

I love you Good bye

Her mother was crying “Gui… I need you to…”

“I need what mom?” as she became worried.

“I need you to come back here tomorrow to plan your meeting of your future husband.”

“I…I already knew that mom, but why is it so fast? I have 4 days left before I go back there, why now?” sadness was felt in her voice.

“His family wants to meet you already, I’m very sorry my daughter. I know you love Aaron but we need this to save our company, I hope you understand.” Her mother said between sobs.

“Don’t cry mom, I already prepared myself in this. My love for him will still be here inside my heart.” As tears flows down to her eyes.

“You are such a wonderful daughter, Thank you for understanding our situation.”

“Thank you mom, but may I know who will be my future husband? Hello? Mom are you still there?”

But her mom hangs up the phone already.

Gui gui let out a heavy sigh, “I think our love story will end now.”

“What story will end?” as someone speaks behind her.

She looks back and saw Chun leaning on the wall.

“Chun! You surprise me! Where are Aaron and Ella?”

“Well, they go back already in your classroom. We’ve been waiting for you for 30 minutes, but you’ve still didn’t came back. So Ella said to Aaron to find you but he refuses it, that’s why I’m here.”

“Is that so? I’m sorry.” As she wipes her tears.

“Wei, did you cry?” as he hold her shoulder.

“No, I’m not! It’s just some dust enters my eyes.” As she fake rubbing her eyes.

“Really? Why it seem swollen?” as he raised his eyebrow.

“Is it?” as she takes her small mirror in the pocket.

“Yup, look it very carefully…You seem like a bloat fish!” as he silently laugh.

Gui gui looks carefully at the mirror, “Wei, you’re such a LIER!!”

But Chun runs immediately before she hits him.

“Chun! Come back here! I will tell Ella you made cry! Chun!” as she runs after him.

Chun suddenly stops running and immediately hides in the tree.

“Why are they alone? I thought they went to their classroom”

“Gotcha! Now take back your words Mr. Wu!” as she sees him.

Chun immediately covers and hid her in the tree.

“Wei… I can’t breathe… Why are we hiding??” as she struggles from his grip.

“Shhh… Look at them.” As he release his hand and point them.

“Aaron… Ella… I thought they came back already in our room.”

“Yah… That’s why we our hiding right? To eavesdrop.”

“Wei… You are a gay, why are you eavesdropping?” as she .

“Because it involves Ella, That’s why.” As he lower his voice.

“Don’t be defensive Chun. I’m just teasing you.”

“I know… Come on… Let’s observe them.” As he looks back at them.

*******

“Hey, why are we here? Don’t tell me we our cutting classes!”

“Then I won’t tell you.” as he sits near the fountain.

“You mean Yes?! OMG, Aaron! For the first time of my life I will cut my class because of you!” as she shouts at him.

“Wei... Don’t be so loyal in this school. It’s only for this day.”

“You are such a Bad Influence! I will go back to our class now even if I’m Late!” as she walks away.

Aaron immediately holds her hand, “Ella, don’t leave me.”

Ella looks back at him, “Why I feel something strange in his words.” She thought.

“Ella, to tell you the truth… I”

“Why his face is so serious, don’t tell me he really likes me. Please God! Please no.” she thought.

“I…I lied to you Ella! We don’t have class this afternoon because our teacher told me that he will have a meeting! Ha ha… Your face is so funny!” as he laughs at her.

“You! Mr. Aaron Yan! I really I hate you!” as she playfully hits him.

“Stop it!” as he continues to laugh.

Chun and Gui gui still hiding and observing them.

“Whew… I thought he really confess to her.” as he sighs.

“I wish, I can replace her in your heart. But what can I do? I am just your classmate not even friends, seeing you make me happy everyday but seeing you with her makes my heart broken.” She thought while still watching them.

“Gui gui, are you okay?” as Chun taps her shoulder.

“Huh…Oh… Yes…. I’m okay… Come on let’s go back to our classroom.” As she walks away.

Chun stares at her, “I know you are not okay Gui, I know what you are feeling right now.”

********

(Aaron’s house)

“I’m home!” as he came in.

“My Prince! Welcome home!” as she runs towards him.

Aaron just looks at her head to toe, “Why are you wearing that apron?”

“Well, I cook your favorite dishes without burning them!” as she smiles at him.

“You don’t answer my question, why are you wearing that apron!”

“I…I’m sorry… I know Ella gave it to you… But this only the apron I can use. I promise I will wash it.” As she tries to control her tears.

Aaron sees her tears, he sighs “I don’t want to argue with you, I’ll just go upstairs now.

“But you don’t have a dinner yet.” As she wipes her tears.

“I’ve already finished my dinner with Ella.” As he proceed going upstairs.

Gui gui just watch him, “If you only knew that this is the last time I will have a dinner with you.”

*******

Aaron was lying on his bed thinking what happened earlier.

“Why it seems there is something wrong to Gui gui?”

“Argh… Why I’m thinking about her? Aaron you are just exhausted, you just need a good sleep!” as he close his eyes.

Gui gui opens the door carefully and slowly approach Aaron.

She sits beside him, watching him carefully memorizing his face and the moments they bicker each other.

“Aaron, the moment you wake up don’t miss me okay? Because I’ll miss you more and remember I love you always.” As tears flows than to her eyes.

She slowly stands up, “Good bye My Prince.”