Chapter 15

I wish you in my dreams

 

Loving you is not measurable

As she peacefully sleeps from her comfortable bed, she is dreaming about him walking on the beach holding hands and saying I love you with each other.

“I love you Aaron.” while she hugs her pillow.

“Well, I hate you.” as he replied.

“Huh? But you said you love me, why now you hate me? Are you having a mood swing?” as she giggled while she sleeps.

Aaron shakes her body, “Wei! Wake up! I don’t want to be late because of you!”

Gui gui slowly opens her eyes, “Why this bed becoming shaky? Is there an earthquake?”

“No, there is no earthquake, It just me shaking you because you need to get up because we are going to be LATE!!”

She was back in reality, “Huh? OMG! Wait for me Aaron!” as she immediately went to the bathroom.

“Argh… Please be faster! After you shower, go to the dining table to eat breakfast.” As he went out to her room.

“YES MOTHER!!” as she shouts.

“What did you say?!” as he looks back to her.

“Nothing! I said I love you Aaron!” as she widen her smile.
Aaron just stares at her and close the door.

“Gui, Why are you not tired loving me?” as he whispers.

“I wish you in my dreams but in reality it cannot be true.” As she went back to the bathroom.

*********

As she went down, she saw Aaron wearing an apron preparing their breakfast.

Aaron heard some giggles behind him, “Why are you laughing?”
“It’s because you’re so cute in your apron!”

Aaron just ignored her and continues preparing their breakfast.

“Where did you buy that cute apron?” as she sits down.

“I didn’t buy it, someone gave it to me.”

“Oh, auntie is good choosing a cute apron.” As she .

“Mom didn’t give it to me; it’s Ella who gave this.” As he finished preparing.

“Hey, eat now before it will be cold.” As he eats.

Gui gui just stares at him, “Aaron, you really love her, don’t you?”

He stops eating and looks at her, “Yes I love her, that’s why I’m fighting with Chun.”

“You are fighting with him?”

“Yes, and I finished our friendship.” As he continues eating.

“What! Because of her you finish your friendship? Why Aaron! How stupid of you Aaron!”

“Don’t mind my business; you are nothing to do with it! Did I ever interfere your business with CHUN?!”

Gui was shock of what he said, “You know already about me and Chun?”

“Yes, and because of you and Chun, she cried and she is hurt right now!”

“Huh? She is hurt? That means she likes Chun ?”

“Yes, I know that! That’s why I’m not giving up! She will love me someday!”

“Aaron! You are so selfish! Why not leave them alone.” As she stands up.

“Yes I’m selfish Gui! I love her since we were young, how could I give up so easily, if my heart can’t let go.” As tears went down to his eyes.

Gui just hug him, “Aaron, I know what you feel.”

“I know, that’s why I do not love you back, loving you means loving myself also, were the same Gui.”

“So that means you love me too?”

“I thought about that, I want to move on and love somebody who loves me back but my heart can’t forget her. Sorry Gui.” As he lowers his head.

“Aaron, I’m willing to wait for you.” as she smiled at him.

“Why are you not tired of waiting?” as he looks at her.

“Because I love you and I’m willing to wait.”

“I cannot promise you, I will love you back. I will continue my fighting for her but if I failed. I’ll try my best to love you.” as he looks away.

“Thank you!” as she hugs him.

“Wei, we are being so dramatic! Come on were going to be late!” as he runs to door.

“Hey! Wait for me!” as she happily runs through him.

*********

As they bicker around, Aaron saw Ella. He immediately runs to her.

“Ella! Are you okay?” as he observes Ella.

“I’m okay Aaron, are you going to school now?” as she faked her smile.

“Yes, want me to accompany you?”

Ella notice Gui gui beside him, she smiled at her and look back to Aaron.

“She is waiting for you Aaron, don’t mind me.” as she proceed walking.

Aaron grabs her hand, “Why are you avoiding me?”

“Huh? I don’t avoid you, Go to her now she is waiting.” As she slowly remove Aaron’s hand.

“Sorry Aaron… I feel that you love me more than a friend that’s why I tried to avoid you and Chun.” She thought.