The Butterfly Princess chapter 9

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
BTS were bored as hell they had nothing to to as they skipped classes except Namjoon and Jin that were in classes doing all of the school works. They saw Ella and the girls with bruises on their faces and Ella carrying Tinkerbell on her back, Jungkook rushed over to them. "Yah what happened?! you all looked mashed up?!" Jungkook looked at them with concern. "We just got into vicious fight with the queenkas". Pocahontas responded. "Aish are these bruises really from the queenkas?" Hoseok asked as he wasn't convinced. "Aish, you see now?! You see the problem you got them into now?!" Jin scolded the boys. "What problem you got us into?" Peach asked all confused. Taehyung explained everything making Ella laughing hard. "This is serious..." Jim gasped as he felt hurt. "I'm sorry but it wasn't about that the reason why the queenkas fight us". Ella replied back as she wiped a tear. "It isn't? Then why was there a fight?" Jin asked sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "They thought we were flirting with GOT7". Ariel replied as she was busy attending Tinkerbell's injuries. BTS looked at each and all went to help the girls taking them to the BTS Mansion, Jungkook carried Tinkerbell to his room to look after her. The boys and the girls all observed how tender Jungkook is being with a fragile tiny girl who was sleeping soundly. "Aish they're being too cute I can't anymore with this I'm off to go to my wife called my bed". Yoongi spoke up and went to his room. "Woaahhhhh I never imagined Yoongi having a softer side to him". Daisy spoke up in awe as she watched Yoongi go in his room. "Hey may look cold on the outside but he is the biggest softie in the group he's like a teddy bear that everyone wants to cherish but that is a different case at school everyone is actually terrified of him due to his cold exterior". Hoseok replied with a smile. "It's really cute, how did I not notice it before and good thing I was able to witness it first". Daisy blushed a bit. The rest of them went to the living room and played games all night having a good time, Jin could not kept his eyes away from Ella in her most beautiful aura that kept on making his heart beat more viciously than before.