The Butterfly Princess chapter 16

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
As all the guests arrived at the main royal butterfly palace with BTS' jaws dropping in awe as they felt they've entered the magical palace that was sparkly glittery interior, meanwhile Jin and Ella were still in the king and queen's family room of the southern side of the castle and the king was to say something but was interrupted by the newly wedded couple entered the room. "Oppa! Unnie! Congratulations!" Ella cheerfully exclaimed making her brother to cover his ears. "The loudest one has returned... father, I hope you haven't forgotten" he scoffed and then turn to the king. "Ah son! You're here and I haven't forgotten". the king nervously laughs. The king got up from his chair and kissed Ella's forehead and patted Jin on the shoulder. "Kids why don't you go and join your friends that are waiting for you two". said the queen. "Jon why don't you the kids to their table where their friends are... Jin and Ella our conversation isn't over, so we'll leave it for next time". said the king. Jon escorted Jin and Ella to their table with the rest of BTS looking around the reception dining room in awe. "Hi we're back now". said Ella with a smile. "Where... have... you... two...been..." Taehyung spoke up as he was still amazed at how beautiful the interior of the main reception dining room of the royal palace. "Ew ew ew ew ew! Stop dribbling and close your mouth otherwise flies will enter". Jin scolded Taehyung with a disgust on his face. Ella giggled at Jin's disgust face that made him look even more handsome, they sat down Jin held Ella's hand under the table to make it less suspicious however Ella's parents are observing the two young teens who are clearly in love, they started to whisper to one another while eyeing at Ella and Jin's interactions. After the king cheered for the newly-wed couple some guest went to the dance floor to dance to classical music, the king called out to his daughter with such regal tone. "Ah Ella my dear, there's someone I want you to meet". the queen gently ushered her daughter towards a crowd of people. "Ah!!! Your majesty thank you for inviting me to this splendid wedding it sure raised some bars to make history in the news". An older man who seemed in his 40s smiled at the queen. "Oh Jacques, I'm so glad that you came because I want to introduce to you my youngest daughter Princess Ella". the queen replied. "Ah nice to meet you, your highness you are far more beautiful than I imagined". Jacques smiled at Ella. "Yes, same here nice to meet you". Ella replied nonchalantly. Ella is only 15 years old teenager to even engage in a full conversation with a fully grown man. Jin didn't understand what was going on, so he just shrugged his shoulders and continued with the crazy shenanigans with his friends that act doing the most. After the queen finished talking to Jacques, Ella was dragged by her mother towards the king. "Darling speak to your daughter because didn't talk much with Jacques". the queen massaged her temples. "Ella. Come here we need to talk". the king spoke. Hi ARMIES and Amulets 🐰 I hope you are all safe and yes I know this chapter seems very short but I felt I wanted to make the juicy reveal more authentic and less cliché. I have an idea on how this book will end but it's going to be a secret.