The Butterfly Princess chapter 14

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
Everyone had their eyes on Jin as they all stared at him in awe until the lights became a bit dim letting everyone know that the royal wedding ceremony became very quiet as soon all the guests heard the royal trumpets. The bride came in with her veil covering her face and walked in with her father gracefully with her beautiful flower bouquet with some mini artificial butterflies attached on it making it even more beautiful. Ella's older brother smiled when he saw his bride to be approaching and Ella simply smiled at the couple who are about to exchange rings vows who were looking at each other lovingly making every guest feel awed because the servants took off their fake wings off for all to witness their wings grow in the most utter graceful manner that even BTS and Ella's friends jaws dropped.l as they could swear it felt as if it was from a movie. After the couple kissed everyone clapped and cheer for the newly-wed couple, Ella simply sighed happily as she watched them, Jin blushed as he watched Ella smile brightly at her brother. The slowly walked out of the church with magical mini Butterfly confetti with a colourful rainbow appearing at the same time, they got on their carriage while waving at all of their people that were standing while waving their flags and their hands at the newly-wed couple. The rest of the guests started to leave the venue to leave to go to the evening reception from another exit where many butterfly horses are waiting for each guest to ride on. "Ella dear, why don't you take the carriage with your friends? We'll take another carriage". the queen spoke up. "Okay mother". Ella replied in her most graceful courtesy towards her mother. She got on in the carriage with Jin as the rest of BTS and the girls were waiting for them. "Woah hyung I think I'm going blind". Taehyung dramatically covered his eyes. "Be careful he might turn us all into stones with his radiance of his beauty". said Jimin. "OMG holy I think we need to go to spec savers!" Jungkook exclaimed jokingly. Hoseok laughed at the younger ones statements but stopped laughing as soon as he saw Jin's death glare. "Wooooaaaaaaah hyung even looks more handsome angry with those wings". said Hoseok. "Yah hyung relax your face we just admire your good looks plus those made a lot of girls drool". said Namjoon as he smiled showcasing his dimples in full display. "Plus hyung looks like he actually belongs here the Butterfly Kingdom". said Yoongi as he yawned as he leaned onto Hoseok's shoulder as a pillow as he drifted away for a nap. Jin's heart starts to accelerate twice the speed as he heard Yoongi's statement. He knew his family roots but has kept it a secret for far too long just to protect himself from getting harmed or hurt someone he truly cares about, in this case BTS and the girls are the ones he truly cares about specially Ella the one he loves he cannot afford to break her heart. Hi Amulets and ARMIES 🐰 I hope you are doing well, well new restrictions happened in the UK but at least I get to go back to uni like a normal person will do. I will try to update when I can but it has been such a long time since I actually dedicated my time writing and updating chapters of my stories. When you feel bored or are still waiting for updates on this book feel free to check out my other kpop fanfic books.