The Butterfly Princess chapter 27

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The three sisters took a couple of steps back in order to give Ella space. The potion that Ella drank started to take effect making her feel like she wanted to vomit, but instead she started to cough viciously to the point black smoke was coming out of , nose and ears. The three sisters looked at each other with shocked look on their faces in what they were witnessing in front of them, Ella finally puked out a black substance. Elphaba felt that Ella's soul is now separated from the bracelet. "Glinda you can now break that cursed bracelet". Elphaba ordered. "Roger that". Glinda replied as she took a large hammer to break the bracelet. The moment when Glinda breaks the bracelet, a loud horrifying shriek was heard outside of the room. "Nessarose go check outside to see what is going on". Glinda ordered. Nessarose simply nods her head and goes towards the door and sees a beautiful young girl on the floor struggling to get up as she was spazzing viciously as she rolled her eyes in the back of her head. Elphaba collected the black substance in a lab container to take to her lab to get it tested to see what it is. Glinda helps Ella up and looks towards the other girl who was still on the floor spazzing. "Shall we help that girl?" Nessarose asks. Elphaba walks towards her sister to see the girl, she quinted her eyes. "That is no girl... reveal yourself witch". Elphaba commanded as she and her sister took several steps back to protect Ella. The girl's face started to changed as she spazzed into a hideous looking monster the most horrifyingly looking witch they have ever seen. "I may be green but at least I look decent enough". said Elphaba. "What do you want with the princess?" Glinda asked demanding an answer. "Why should I answer to you three goody two shoes witches?" the evil witch snapped. The three witches all blocked the evil witch's access to reach Ella who was terrified with widen eyes as if she knows who she is. "Just you wait, I'll get you my pretty". said the evil witch as she pointed at Ella with a malicious grin that was an awful sight to look at that Ella was feeling terrified for her own safety. The evil witch then suddenly disappeared through the smoke, making Ella pant in fear.  "Are you okay your highness?" Glinda asked in concern. "Yeah I'm okay I guess". Ella replied feeling shaken up with the whole encounter. "Did you came here alone?" Nessarose asked. "No I came here with my friends". Ella asked confused. The three sisters and Ella came out of the room and saw an empty bar as if someone has abandoned it for many centuries. "Wait a minute why this bar so empty? Where are my friends?" Ella asked even more confused than she already is. "The truth is that Nana called us to find you because you didn't arrive home with your friends". Nessarose explained. "That makes no sense I was right here with all of my friends". Ella scratched her head in disbelief. "Well that's because the bracelet you wore made you hallucinate that you were here with your friends". said Glinda. "Also we used our magic brooms to find your tracks to follow you since you were wandering by yourself like a lost sheep". said Elphaba. "So you all knew that I was heading towards the witch bar?" Ella asked sheepishly. "Well yes, the evil witch set you up to end up here in order to kill you". said Glinda. "Come dear let's take you home". Elphaba orffered. The three witches tied ropes on Ella's torso to their brooms so they can fly and take her home. After a couples of miles of flying in the sky they finally arrived at mansion where Nana was waiting at the main entrance. The three sisters got off their brooms to untie Ella who was in awe with the experience of flying in the sky for the first time. "Oh my goodness your highness I was so worried sick". Nana hugged Ella tightly. "I'm home, all thanks to Glinda, Elphaba and Nessarose for rescuing me from the clutches of the evil witch". said Ella with a soft smile. "Welcome home deary, your friends are all waiting for you inside". Nana replied as she sighed in relief of seeing the Princess safe. "Thank you for saving me and bringing me home it was fun to experience what it is to fly up in the sky after I get married to my future husband". Ella cheerfully grinned as she bowed went inside the mansion. "I don't know how to thank you enough for saving her, she is the main vessel to break that dark gloom that is over the Butterfly kingdom and possibly to break the curse that on her future husband". Nana bowed in gratitud towards the three sisters. "It was our pleasure, it is our duty to make sure the safety of royal families and Princess Ella of the Butterfly kingdom is no exception to ensures her safety as the probably future queen". Glinda replied with a smile. "If anything happens to the Princess please let us know because the evil witch may want to hurt her again, like I said before she won't stop at this moment she is workng on a plan C since plan A and B failed because we intervened". said Elphaba. "Also I have this special necklace for the Princess to wear to keep her safe and helps to repels evil witches in trying to harm her". said Nessarose as she handed a beautiful crystal blue necklace that glitter beautifully. "I will make sure she wears it and once again thank you". Nana replied again thanking them. The three sisters all got on their brooms and bid their farewells to Nana; left. Nana went inside the mansion to join in the fun with the rest of the girls who are all in the kitchen eating snacks. "Dear Nessarose asks me to give you this necklace to keep you safe from the evil witch from reaching you". said Nana. "Thanks Nana, it's very beautiful". Ella replied as she puts the necklace. Hey Amulets X ARMIES, Yes I am back writing and guess what... I have officially 3 chapters left to end this book once and for all. After a couple of years writing this book I finally figured how this book will end if you have theories of how this book will end for the final chapter please share them on here. I am intrigued to be honest with you I have more plans to write more books other BTS members but that will be soon because I have other books that are kpop and non kpop books that I want to complete.