The Butterfly Princess chapter 18

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The boys and the girls all looked around worriedly as Ella never came back after the queen took her away. "I wonder what happened to Ella?" Pocahontas asked. "Who knows maybe we can ask the queen, she's over there dancing happily with the king". said Daisy. Tinkerbell squinted her eyes as she could sense that something seemed off about the queen's odd behaviour. "Is it just me but the queen is staring at Jin in an intense crazy manner?" Tinkerbell asked her friends. Jin then turned around and saw that the queen was indeed staring at him intensely. The rest of the turned to look at the queen's gaze and realized that she was heading towards their table making them freeze on their spot. "Having fun kids?" the queen asked with elegance. "Hmmm... yes your majesty". Namjoon replied as he smiled nervously. "Mind if I steal your friend, Jin for a dance?" the queen asked them with a regal smile. "Yes, of course you may have him". Yoongi replied with a lazy gaze. The queen then dragged Jin out of his chair to the dance floor with a smile on her face. Meanwhile, Ella and her nanny Nana were drinking tea. "What about my mother that I should know about?" Ella asked as sipped on her tea that has helped her to calm her emotions. "That woman that you have been calling your 'mother' isn't your mother". Nana calmly revealed. Ella's eyes widen and nearly dropped her hot tea upon hearing it. "That's impossible but there's pictures of my mother getting married to my father and being pregnant with my older siblings and me?!" Ella exclaimed in utter shock. "Let me tell a tale of two young human twin sisters from the human kingdom realm they were born to a poor commoner family their father was a poor farmer while their mother was a housewife, one of the twins believed in true love and live happily ever after while the other twin believed in the darker side as she sold her soul to the devil which she dedicated in doing witchcraft. The twins were not identical so it was easy to differentiate between the two one was a very beautiful tanned skin maiden gifted in singing while the other was a plain with a sickly pale skin maiden. One day at school the beautiful sister bumped into a senior male student who was so beautiful that cannot be described began dating, the girl presented her boyfriend to her family and her twin sister became extremely jealous of her. Soon they became engaged after graduating from high school and after graduating from university they got married, the girl became the royal princess in the butterfly kingdom and soon became queen, had 10 children... she passed away after giving birth to her 10th child. Her jealous twin hated the beautiful sister's happiness and that everyone loved her more, she then went to visit her sister on the day that her 10th child was born, what the queen didn't know was that her sister had been planning to kill her and the unborn baby by giving her a poison apple, so she can take over the throne. After the death of the queen her evil sister used black magic to forget about the real wife, mother and queen out of the picture except for one person who was the royal family nanny who saw it all... the little newborn princess was gifted with her mother's beauty but more delicate with fair skin white as snow her hair was golden as the sun with rosy red lips, the impostor queen had tried to get rid of the little princess plenty of times while she didn't bother the other 9 children as they were busy with their royal studies and duties, while the 10th was more the apple of her father's eyes making the evil queen jealous of the child. Then she received a prophecy that she would meet a long-lost relative whose great great great-grandfather was casted out of the royal family for breaking the royal protocol for marrying a human woman was a divorcee and was the most beautiful butterfly prince that no other royal princes cannot be compared or can they get close to his beauty and when the prophet showed the royal family the picture of the outcast beautiful prince the queen became obsessed with the picture and waited for the day that one of his descendent to appeared before her feet". Nana told the story. "I'm that 10th child so the person who I have been calling my mother is my evil aunt who is a witch". Ella sighed. "That's why she always acted cold towards you the most and sent you away from home, so she could take over the kingdom, I'm telling she's greedy woman and you need to get out of here tonight". said Nana. "Why? What's happening tonight?" Ella asked. Nana hesitated to spill the beans, but she has no other choice but to tell her the evil queen's treacherous plans tonight. Hi Amulets and ARMIES 🖐 Merry Christmas to you all and I hoped you all had enjoyed your Christmas with your loved ones for those living under your family roof. As many of you know I'm from London so yes technically Christmas Eve was cancelled for a lot of Londoners... well I'm not those few people who was upset because I kinda saw it coming 🤷🏻‍♀️ But anyways I'm here bringing you the latest chapter and please do excuse my disgusting and horrible grammar mistakes as I do have Dyslexia something that cannot do anything about to be honest 🙃 But I hope to inspire those who has learning difficulties to never give up and continue to thrive in your talent and be great.