The Butterfly Princess chapter 20

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
After Ella fainted Nana asked for help with the help of the butler who was present when the moment Ella fainted. He carried the butterfly princess to her room and checked her health. "That's strange... her pulse seems fine". said the butler. "But she hasn't gone out to school or met anyone unusual". Nana replied confused at the unexpected situation. Nana tilted her head to the side in confusion as she tried to think what could cause Ella to faint like this. The doctor was making an urgent phone call and spoke to someone that could help. After he hung up he went up to Nana. "I phoned someone special that might help with Ella's situation because it is beyond my help". said the doctor. A hour later three ladies arrived at the main entrance that oozes with elegance and very witchy vibe to them. "Hello, you must be Nana?" said the middle lady with a pink poofy dress filled with glitter. "Oh yes that's me, nice to meet you". Nana replied in awe at the radiance beauty that the middle witch oozes. "I'm Glinda, this is Elphaba and Nessarose we are witches of the Oz kingdom who have excellent reputation with science and medicine in magic". said Glinda. The three witches were guided by Nana and the doctor to Ella's bedroom and Elphaba the green witch stopped everyone as she felt an malicious omen energy coming from Ella's bedroom (a/n: I just imagine that evil omen energy like in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime series). "I can feel an evil presence coming from that door and I have never felt such malicious energy". Elphaba spoke up. Everyone was silent when they opened the door of Ella's bedroom and the three witches began to set up their stuff to commence their potions to cure and get rid of Ella's curse. "She's under a curse right now so this is going to be a long process to find in the book of potions the right potion for the girl". Nessarose spoke up. The witches started to work hard finding the potion and mixing ingredients in their large black pot. Will they succeed in lifting Ella's curse? Jin and the others are still in school enjoying their day together. Hi ARMIES and Amulets! I hope everyone is doing well during these difficult times, but we are getting there so please follow social distancing, wear your masks, wash your hands, brush your teeth and clean your house.