The Butterfly Princess chapter 26

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The day of the exams came and everyone were all focused on the topics that were about to be tested on. Ella was about to enter the classroom when a strong grip grabbed her wrist. It was Eilonwy who had a sweet innocent smile. "I heard you're going to do your exams". said Eilonwy. "Ah yes... all of us have our exams are today". Ella replied with a smile. "In that case here... a small a good lucky charm so that your exams all goes well". Eilonwy smiled as she handed Ella the beautiful bracelet. Ella puts the bracelet in her pocket and enters the classroom to proceed with the exams. It was a long day for everyone and they all felt relieved after the exams was all over. "Jesus I thought I would never get out". said Anastasia. "What shall we do?" Peach asked. "Ummm? Maybe we can all together to celebrate it together at the Witches Pub". Odile suggested. "Huh? wait, isn't that in the dark forest where the world of dark magic lives?" Serenity asked concerned. "Oh we go there all the time". Odette replied with a sheepish smile. "Are the boys coming too?" Ella asked. "Yeah they're coming too let me just text them... oh nevermind that speaking of the devil here they come". Thumberlina replied. "Hey family, are we all ready?" Jackson asked all excited. The girls all smiled and headed towards the Witches Pub, where Ella bumps into the three sisters who helped her when she was under attack by her evil mother/aunt. "Oh my goodness... what are you doing here dear?" Glinda asked cheerfully. "Hello Glinda, well I'm here with my friends". Ella replied with a grin on her face. "That's nice". Glinda replied cheerfully. Glinda then calls over her two sisters over to greet Ella. Elphaba sensed a strong sinister that was surrounding Ella. "Something feels wrong here". Elphaba blurted out. Ella tilted her head confused, Elphaba looks at Ella's wrist where the bracelet was shining brightly. "Can I look at that bracelet for a moment?" Elphaba asked as she stared intensely at the bracelet. "Yeah sure". Ella replied as she handed her the bracelet. Elphaba started to inspect the bracelet carefully and then gasped loudly making everyone stop and look at her, she turns to the staring eyes and everyone went back to what they were doing with Elphaba turning to Ella with a concerned face. "You're going to be under a curse at any minute so we need to do something to get it lifted". Elphaba voiced out in concern. "Is it that bad?" Ella asked. "This time it is far more stronger than the previous curse". Elphaba replied. "How long have you been wearing the bracelet?" Glinda asked Ella. "Since this morning". Ella replied. "Oh my god it's even more serious than I thought we need to start working on a stronger potion to lift her curse because her curse has started as of now. Ella's vision started go blurry and and her head starts to hurt. "We need to find a room now". Nessarose panicked. "No worries let's go in that room". said Glinda as she pointed to an empty room. The three sisters helped Ella to sit her down on the chair that was in the middle of the room; Elphaba started to set up her equipments to start the potion to cure Ella. Ella started to hyperventilating with so much sweat that was trying to take over her mind and body while the three sisters are all figuring out the correct potion to get Ella cured. "Glinda could you pass me the sugar I need to mix it with this potion". Elphaba ordered as she looked through her spell book carefully following the ingredients for the correct potion. Nessarose sprinkled some magical perfume on a damp cloth to help calm Ella's sweats that was getting more and more aggressive by the minute. "Oh dear hang in there we're nearly there with the potion". said Nessarose. "I can't breath". Ella replied as she struggled to speak as she coughed. "What do we do with the bracelet?" Glinda asked. "I think we should break it". Nessarose suggested. "That is a great plan". Glind replied as she was about to pick up the bracelet break it. "No! Don't! That bracelet is still connected to the Princess' soul if we break right now she can die in an instant". Elphaba warned. Within a few hours later after getting the ingredients sorted and complete it was time for the moment to see if this potion will work. "I am praying for this to work". said Elphaba. Nessarose and Glinda helped to hold Ella still in order for her to drink the potion. "This may have a disgusting taste but I guarantee you that it will cure the dark spell that is trying to kill you". said Elphaba. Elphaba opened Ella's dry pale greenish almost deathly looking mouth to pour the potion in Ella's mouth. Ella was about to spit it out but Elphaba held shut just in time in order for Ella to swallow it. The moment Ella swallowed the potion the the three sisters all let go of Ella so the potion can start to take affect as they took a couple of steps back to give Ella space. Hi Amulets X ARMIES Did y'all miss me? I sure missed you all I know I know, where have you been Amu? Well uni... and I'm currently looking for a job. So many things I've been doing from catching up with Anime, I also been hosting a radio station at my uni called RadioLab 97.1 fm where I host anime and kpop every Thursday evenings 6 to 8 pm I'm not gonna I do enjoy it very much. So Christmas holidays is on and I'm fully aware of Jin entering the military base I hope for all the best for Jin I hope he comes back healthy; I wanna say to those ARMIES who are bombarding military private chats that is for the soldiers friends and families I suggest you all to refrain yourselves you are not Jin's friend or family you are a fan that is all to it so please know your place let his friends and family look out for him because they know him more better than any of us we just know him as Jin from BTS, I know I sound harsh saying this but I personally think it is needed to be said. I also hosted a special episode on Saturday that just passed for Jonghyun's anniversary us Kpop fans to remember and to also to be reminded time and time again that kpop idols are people too and that money don't buy happiness. PS: Congratulations to Argentina for winning the World Cup this year it was a weird but interesting year.